Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,799 members, 7,844,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides (36251 Views)

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I'm not in support of polygamy but our forefathers practised it and all their wives and children lived happily. Their children are well educated and doing well today. My dad is one of them. How they did this successfully and kept their homes still amazes me.

Who told you your forefathers and all their wives and children lived happily in polygamy?!

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Googleus(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2021
Ritualistic
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Mrbenny001: 8:33am On Dec 06, 2021
What is new here.. most of us, our grand father and even our father has more than one wife
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by ybalogs(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2021
helinues:
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing.

He who finds more than one wife finds troubles
Words on the marble. You are very wise.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by ukpahu(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2021
money121:
Agba Wo
awa ooo
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by ybalogs(m): 8:36am On Dec 06, 2021
Mrbenny001:
What is new here.. most of us, our grand father and even our father has more than one wife
What's new is marrying two pregnant women same day. Don't tell me you've heard or seen such before now.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Lugianostar(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2021
The smile in his face go soon turn to something else ??
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Beze992(f): 8:39am On Dec 06, 2021
EmekaBlue:
U must be tripping for the name u mentioned. Na very man for your eyes abi grin

Don't digress, that's not the point here, that man fine? I'm just wondering what they will all give birth to

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by ashawopikin(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Na man u be happy married life
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by EmekaBlue(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2021
Beze992:

Don't digress, that's not the point here, that man fine? I'm just wondering what they will all give birth to
i no dey know if man fine or not but i can tell if a woman is fine or not
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Elidrisy20: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Things are happening in this country ooo
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Aksnoopy: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Him eyes go soon clear. Dem no dey telli person
He is an urhobo man. So whatever your expectation is kindly lower it.
Nothing is gonna happen trust me. An average urhobo man is capable of marrying 3 women without any problem.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Eriokanmi: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Skyview01:

Who told you your forefathers and all their wives and children lived happily in polygamy?!
I grew up meeting them. Each woman to her apartment. No quarrels. They always did things together, including buying uniform clothes during festivities. It used to be carnival in those days. What I hear in other homes was quite different and this kept me wondering how our grand dad handled this peacefully and successfully. He was a no nonsenseand successful farmer. He wasn't a Muslim neither was he a Christian. He was just a free thinker... with "live and let live" mentality. Maybe his was one of the rare cases.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 06, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I grew up meeting them. Each woman to her apartment. No quarrels. They always did things together, including buying uniform clothes during festivities. It used to be carnival in those days. What I hear in other homes was quite different and this kept me wondering how our grand dad handled this peacefully and successfully. He was a no nonsenseand successful farmer. He wasn't a Muslim neither was he a Christian. He was just a free thinker... with "live and let live" mentality. Maybe his was one of the rare cases.

My maternal grandfather was a poor man who married five wives out of tradition. They had to take care of themselves and if his food was not ready by a certain time, the offending spouse is liable to be flogged. The wives and their army of children grew up in abject poverty.

polygamy worked because the women were like slaves and had no rights. I saw the failure over and over with my own eyes.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by seunmsg(m): 9:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Strong man!
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by adedayourt(m): 9:16am On Dec 06, 2021
Fiscus105:

How? Did u know his pocket? Wisdom in handling marriage?

I think it's high time you women should come to terms of going polygamous, though with only man who is capable financial and otherwise

Let me put this to you that there is no amount of money in the world that would be enough to take care of two wives under the same roof as wives. No amount of money.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by GetMeRight: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2021
helinues:
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing.

He who finds more than one wife finds troubles

One wife: a good thing?
More than one wife: troubles?

Who is brainwashing you guys? Care to tell me why "good things" are killing their husbands while "troubles" are pampering their husbands?
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by GetMeRight: 9:19am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Him eyes go soon clear. Dem no dey telli person

Why is that?
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by GetMeRight: 9:21am On Dec 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

Strong man. When most men can barely cope with one, this baba carry two +2belle at same time.
I can only hope & pray he's fully aware of what he has gotten his hands into.

Just your opinion and belief, you could be wrong for all we know and what we do see around.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Origin(f): 9:28am On Dec 06, 2021
Nothing wrong here when all parties are in agreement...

better than one wife, five hidden baby mamas.....

better than on wife, five hidden cheating girlfriends

still better than boys refusing to settle down.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by FactualSpeech: 9:29am On Dec 06, 2021
odinson1:
He just Dug his Grave. I wonder how a Sane man living in the 21st century will get married to not one but Two Women and live with them in the same house. He better be as rich as Ned nwoko if not, he's in for a truckload of Problems like Nagging, constant irrelevant billings, rivalries between the 2 wives etc.

Why does he even want to get married to 2 wives though? Why not just get them pregnant and have them as your baby mamas,why live with Trouble in the same house?

on one hand u said he dug his grave then you remember a Ned that's living happily, boom he must be rich comes in. Its clear that marrying one is even a taboo to you from your point so you are more pained that someone decide to marry two. He does not want baby mamas, wetin be your own, how do you know they will be staying in the same house or you are projecting you poverty on everyone?

What's 21st century about getting married and being a polygynist?, is having baba mamas and plenty side chicks what 21st century is about?
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by helinues: 9:37am On Dec 06, 2021
GetMeRight:

One wife: a good thing?
More than one wife: troubles?

Who is brainwashing you guys? Care to tell me why "good things" are killing their husbands while "troubles" are pampering their husbands?

You were saying
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by bassammy: 9:41am On Dec 06, 2021
Delta people and marrying 2 wives same day are 5&6.

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by ManirBK: 9:44am On Dec 06, 2021
Lyrola:
This man deserves a medal. grin
come to my town and i will show you men with 4 with 3 and finlly with 2 and they are more than 20 of them. so what are you going to say to them.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by generalwo(m): 9:50am On Dec 06, 2021
One woman is a handful for normal man to handle talkless of 2 women under the same roof sharing one man
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Eriokanmi: 10:05am On Dec 06, 2021
Skyview01:

My maternal grandfather was a poor man who married five wives out of tradition. They had to take care of themselves and if his food was not ready by a certain time, the offending spouse is liable to be flogged. The wives and their army of children grew up in abject poverty.

polygamy worked because the women were like slaves and had no rights. I saw the failure over and over with my own eyes.
You're right cos I've heard lots of similar cases. If you read my earlier post, you'd see where I said I sill wonder how my granddad was able to handle his successfully. None of the children was poor. They were well educated too. My granddad never raised his hands on any of his wives till his death. He died early 90s.

Maternal grand father too had up to 5 wives. His family remains one of the most educated in the whole town till today. He was a popular farmer, trader and industrialist. He had a cluster of those olden days upstairs. When interviewed, he said he loved a large family and he needed people around him to assist him.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by ITbomb(m): 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
No problem now, issue na who first drop male child
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Cantonese: 10:11am On Dec 06, 2021
Seun360:
Correct man.

Real Man.

Na MAN you be.

Man ko mango ni.

Na so one nonsense man for Plataeu state go marry five wives. Every day the women dey take turn by turn to sleep with am. One day the whole five sleep with am together as the man want show say e be man. Na so the nonsense man do from there delete. All the five wives begin cry nonsense cry after using down below delete the so called strong man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.