Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,830 members, 7,844,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides (36254 Views)

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Danniedpastor(m): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2021
odinson1:
He just Dug his Grave. I wonder how a Sane man living in the 21st century will get married to not one but Two Women and live with them in the same house. He better be as rich as Ned nwoko if not, he's in for a truckload of Problems like Nagging, constant irrelevant billings, rivalries between the 2 wives etc.

Why does he even want to get married to 2 wives though? Why not just get them pregnant and have them as your baby mamas,why live with Trouble in the same house?

D guy is not rich. I know him
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Pero003: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2021
We have more women these days,5 to 1 man
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by POLYGAMY: 10:21am On Dec 06, 2021
dominique:
Polygamy is not a big deal in uhrobo land. Almost all my ujrobo coursemates came from polygamous homes. Neo from BBN also came from a polygamous home. Most of them live in peace and harmony, you wouldn't even be able to differentiate between the half and full siblings.
CORRECT
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by ogubolokento(m): 10:29am On Dec 06, 2021
The word of God is fullfilled
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 10:34am On Dec 06, 2021
odinson1:
He just Dug his Grave. I wonder how a Sane man living in the 21st century will get married to not one but Two Women and live with them in the same house. He better be as rich as Ned nwoko if not, he's in for a truckload of Problems like Nagging, constant irrelevant billings, rivalries between the 2 wives etc.

Why does he even want to get married to 2 wives though? Why not just get them pregnant and have them as your baby mamas,why live with Trouble in the same house?
Ignorance.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by verbalbullet(m): 10:37am On Dec 06, 2021
E go do am like film
nairavsdollars:
Him eyes go soon clear. Dem no dey telli person
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by barnaby04(m): 11:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Delta state again.

Seems there is something that is happening in Delta which a lot of us don't know. All the stories that have made it to the internet of a man marrying two women at a time have all come from Delta state.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Johel(m): 11:31am On Dec 06, 2021
LegendVibes:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=963643060924535&id=100018365516807

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6877971/delta-man-set-wed-two

Marrying 2 wives is good but be sure to have enough money and wisdom to cater for the entire family....If I have my way also,I will marry 2 wives.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Chairwoman: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
sageb:
Agbarho man no dey carry last
@chairwoman
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by surequality: 12:12pm On Dec 06, 2021
Urhobo man, I hailooooo! Urhobo wadoo!
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Fiscus105(m): 2:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
adedayourt:

Let me put this to you that there is no amount of money in the world that would be enough to take care of two wives under the same roof as wives. No amount of money.

Did he tell you they want to be under one room? Even he want!

I know "men" with 5 different wives under one roof yet they leave as one big family.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by lexy2014: 2:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Him eyes go soon clear. Dem no dey telli person

Na so your own eye take clear?
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2021
odinson1:

Is he, d women or their families complaining?
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by lexy2014: 2:49pm On Dec 06, 2021
helinues:
He who finds a wife, finds a good thing.

He who finds more than one wife finds troubles

If u find a wife and find a good thing, why would finding more than one wife now be a bad thing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by seunfape(m): 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2021
Deltans can ugly eee
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by BigDaddyP(m): 6:35pm On Dec 06, 2021
Isoko wadoo!!!

It seems they have been co-habiting for years and this may not be their first pregnancies.

The man did well for legalizing the union.

At least two single women don comot for market.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by GetMeRight: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
helinues:

You were saying
Yeah, exactly that!
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by GetMeRight: 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
GetMeRight:

One wife: a good thing?
More than one wife: troubles?

Who is brainwashing you guys? Care to tell me why "good things" are killing their husbands while "troubles" are pampering their husbands?

helinues:

You were saying

lexy2014:

If u find a wife and find a good thing, why would finding more than one wife now be a bad thing?

I was saying the quote above

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.