Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,822 members, 7,844,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides (36253 Views)

Delta: Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Another Man / Couple Die In Aba After Eating Food From Wedding Ceremony / Kenyan Man And His Two Pregnant Wives Strike A Pose (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by juniorstar(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2021
Lol..he has found two good things...the kind house every woman for herself..
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Judolisco(m): 8:00am On Dec 06, 2021
E for Don allow dem born Na... See as dem face dey swollen
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by kingthreat(m): 8:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Correct man.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Terrier99: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Him eyes go soon clear. Dem no dey telli person

Stop crying. Women outnumber men these days and husbands are scarce.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by sageb: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Agbarho man no dey carry last
@chairwoman

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Fourwinds: 8:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Meeeeennnhhh...the man rod dey perform ooooooooo
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by chatinent: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
greenie77:

Hmm....so you are seeing danger ahead?

Handwriting is clear on the wall, boss.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Cubeman: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
The man should be careful. The two women look wicked
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Oblongata: 8:02am On Dec 06, 2021
Unless you are a billionaire, polygamy is bad!
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Eriokanmi: 8:06am On Dec 06, 2021
I'm not in support of polygamy but our forefathers practised it and all their wives and children lived happily. Their children are well educated and doing well today. My dad is one of them. How they did this successfully and kept their homes still amazes me.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Maj196(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2021
Person never handle one sef na two con remain.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Jidefido(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2021
So who come be the first or second wife grin
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by tutudesz: 8:07am On Dec 06, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Him eyes go soon clear. Dem no dey telli person
He fit add 3 more O!
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Bukden16(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2021
They look like zombie's
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:11am On Dec 06, 2021
What pained me most is that the brides are too ugly like mad!
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by techWriter1: 8:11am On Dec 06, 2021
He who uncovers a wife, uncovers a good way.He who uncovers more than one wife uncovers woes
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Onak: 8:13am On Dec 06, 2021
Orishichi
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by fennels007(m): 8:14am On Dec 06, 2021
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by dominique(f): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2021
Polygamy is not a big deal in uhrobo land. Almost all my ujrobo coursemates came from polygamous homes. Neo from BBN also came from a polygamous home. Most of them live in peace and harmony, you wouldn't even be able to differentiate between the half and full siblings.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by 123readygo: 8:16am On Dec 06, 2021
This one don go carry double wahala
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by laborious(m): 8:18am On Dec 06, 2021
He never know what he his into just yet
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by MummyD2020(f): 8:20am On Dec 06, 2021
When the women finally gang up against him, he will know what he got himself into. Finally these women will be the ones taking care of him and the kids, just to bear MARRIED
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by HowDareU: 8:20am On Dec 06, 2021
Ughelli babes too fine. Beauties everywhere. Since I left Lagos for Delta, I have been having peace of mind. I just dey cruise anyhow. E get one beauty one wey I dey chase since. Her shakara too much. Me I no go gree.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Vulcanheph(m): 8:21am On Dec 06, 2021
This man is an OG.

He's literally a God.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Agadinaagwuofe: 8:21am On Dec 06, 2021
That man up there na OG (original gangster) e no easy to get 2 women down and give dem belle, anyone wey think say e easy make e try am know whether e head go fit carry am
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Beze992(f): 8:22am On Dec 06, 2021
NwaIgboBoy:
What pained me most is that the brides are too ugly like mad!

And that man looks like Alex Ekubo right? Mtshew

Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Chibudollar: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2021
How many times will this make fp
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by jamace(m): 8:23am On Dec 06, 2021
Let the man be. Our fathers married as many as 4 wives and they lived in peace. Our so call civilised marriage of one man, one wife, is having more divorces than I can count.

Oyibo one man, one wife, is their culture. Why insist on copying what does not work in your clime? Divorce everywhere like changing clothes.

Congrats, my Delta brother. May the God of your fathers bless your marriage with peace and fruitfulness.
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 06, 2021
The guy is proud of himself like he invented a cure for covid 19!

TUUUEEEEHH!!!
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by manunitedbabes: 8:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Why is this so common in delta state?
Re: Photos From Wedding Ceremony Of Delta Man And His Two Pregnant Brides by EmekaBlue(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2021
Beze992:

And that man looks like Alex Ekubo right? Mtshew
U must be tripping for the name u mentioned. Na very man for your eyes abi grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Fathers And Their Characteristics - Meme Collection / Fire Kills Family Of Seven In Lagos Apartment / My In-laws Driving Me Nuts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.