Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,648 members, 7,851,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me (2366 Views)

My Girlfriend Poured Hot Water On My Mother (photos) / Wife Destroyed All The Alcoholic Drinks Her Hubby Sells In The Big Super Market / My Yahoo Friend Bought 250k Iphone For This Naija Girl, Yet Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by JustMe407: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
So, on Friday, a friend of mine bought me an averagely expensive alcoholic drink. I am normally not an alcoholic guy, even though I appreciated him, I didn't fancy drinking it. So I kept it at home and would just be sipping it little by little anytime I saw it or remembered it.

I told my girlfriend about it. She laughed and told me not to gradually turn into a drunkard ohh! I told her it wasn't possible. Fast forward to yesterday, when she came over to my crib, while we were having some swell romantic time, I remembered the drink and decided to take a sip.

As I gulped down a sip, squeezed my face and shouted "arrrrrrhhhhhhhhh", naso my baby girl look me for like 1min frowning. So, I went out to get some stuffs done, when I got back, she told me that she has already disposed the drink. That she poured it into the kitchen sink. I rushed to the kitchen, low and behold, she wasn't lying.

I just stand there weak. I warned her afterwards never to try it again. She told me that she did it because alcohol is bad for my health and she doesn't want me to get drunk. I still wasn't happy though!
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Kriss216: 5:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
We are raising too many sissy men these days.

I suggest we engage in one War so men of this generation will man up.

A girl discarded your drink and you're here lamenting.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Daveambition(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2021
Ode
Which kind Expensive Alcoholic drink go cause man to squeez face & shout arrrrrrrhhhh, shey na Agbo Liquior?
Imagine, gurl wey yu neva wife get the boldness to down ur gin inside sink & stil stand before yu to say it with no remorse; mtcheeww...
My Bae won't even dare to trash my Cannabis, i'll smash her PC/iphone immediately...
I don't tolerate some certain shit

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Mariangeles(f): 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
She loves you. grin
I choro I ñugbuo onwe gi?
Ishi gi o ga e buli? cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Ocholu: 5:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
Let me be real with you;

Where una de see this kind girls? My own here go even follow me de sip the drink.

Chai!! Why me.

8 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Brexxit(m): 5:33pm On Dec 06, 2021
What should we do with this post?

Come flog her for throwing away your drink?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Bennysam: 5:34pm On Dec 06, 2021
She doesn't suppose to do that, that's over stepping her boundaries

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Olunmercy56(f): 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
She is training and helping you not to be a alcoholic drinker, it's not good for your health at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by 55truth: 5:36pm On Dec 06, 2021
kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by LikeAking: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
JustMe407:
So, on Friday, a friend of mine bought me an averagely expensive alcoholic drink. I am normally not an alcoholic guy, even though I appreciated him, I didn't fancy drinking it. So I kept it at home and would just be sipping it little by little anytime I saw it or remembered it.

I told my girlfriend about it. She laughed and told me not to gradually turn into a drunkard ohh! I told her it wasn't possible. Fast forward to yesterday, when she came over to my crib, while we were having some swell romantic time, I remembered the drink and decided to take a sip.

As I gulped down a sip, squeezed my face and shouted "arrrrrrhhhhhhhhh", naso my baby girl look me for like 1min frowning. So, I went out to get some stuffs done, when I got back, she told me that she has already disposed the drink. That she poured it into the kitchen sink. I rushed to the kitchen, low and behold, she wasn't lying.

I just stand there weak. I warned her afterwards never to try it again. She told me that she did it because alcohol is bad for my health and she doesn't want me to get drunk. I still wasn't happy though!

SIMP!
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by YeyeGbami: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2021
Alcohol is bad for you. Trust me you don’t wanna go that route.

I just down one honorable, stepping out soon to go load more. Once you enter e go hard to quit.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Kriss216: 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2021
Olunmercy56:
She is training and helping you not to be a alcoholic drinker, it's not good for your health at all
What nonsense training? The guy that is taking the drink little by little, is he a fool? What's wrong in taking alcohol? Brother Timothy in the Bible advised us to be taking little alcohol cos of our stomach. Is that girl wiser than Brother Timothy?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Mariangeles(f): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
LikeAking:

SIMP!

You're envious that nobody cares enough about your wellbeing that way? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by qtguru(m): 5:43pm On Dec 06, 2021
OP she did you a favour, Bombay and Long Island knock me yesterday I start to dey regret.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Kriss216: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
Mariangeles:

You're envious that nobody cares enough about your wellbeing that way? cheesy
[/s]
Still doesn't stop the OP from being a SIMP.
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Mariangeles(f): 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
Still doesn't stop the OP from being a SIMP.

Kriss, gi kagbuoha edemede'm, m piawa gi bottle n'ishi! smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 06, 2021
qtguru:
OP she did you a favour, Bombay and Long Island knock me yesterday I start to dey regret.

Chai some drinks dey bloody abeg grin
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by dynicks(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
JustMe407:

na to just drop Bible one side treat your fuckup aswearugod!!......

What nonsense excuse is that one!!....does she know if its the alcohol that gives u inspiration on various ways to make and gather wealth?.....

And you sheepishly swallowed the act and let it slide away!! Makachi eh!!........Will you getat of my sight!!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Kriss216: 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
Mariangeles:

Kriss, gi kagbuoha edemede'm, m piawa gi bottle n'ishi! smiley
[/s]
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Mariangeles(f): 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]

Ihe ntakiri wu ihe n'e we'm iwe. smiley
Nukwanu ihe!

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Kriss216: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2021
[s]
Mariangeles:

Ihe ntakiri wu ihe n'e we'm iwe. smiley
Nukwanu ihe!
[/s]

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Mariangeles(f): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kriss216:
[s][/s]

Ngwa were!

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by MufasaLion: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Your girl had good intentions but she carried out the act in a very bad manner. I'm glad you showed your displeasure immediately.

Don't listen to all these folks saying trash. Enjoy your babe!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by MufasaLion: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

Ngwa were!

Wilder ain't gonna forgive you for using this picture. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Mariangeles(f): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
MufasaLion:

Wilder ain't gonna forgive you for using this picture. grin

Apologies to him. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by MufasaLion: 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Mariangeles:

Apologies to him. cheesy

Lol
Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by JustMe407: 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2021
Kriss216:

Your mates are already in Sambisa and Ipob hot zones. Go and join them there.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by JustMe407: 7:05pm On Dec 06, 2021
Daveambition:
Ode
Which kind Expensive Alcoholic drink go cause man to squeez face & shout arrrrrrrhhhh, shey na Agbo Liquior?
Imagine, gurl wey yu neva wife get the boldness to down ur gin inside sink & stil stand before yu to say it with no remorse; mtcheeww...
My Bae won't even dare to trash my Cannabis, i'll smash her PC/iphone immediately...

See what she's talking about? She doesn't want me to turn into a mad man like you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by younglleo: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2021
Daveambition:
Ode

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by Polynek(m): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2021
She might be caring about ur health but u hv to caution Her bcox u are not a kid

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by MJBOLT: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2021
before we embark on that war,the op needs serious flogging undecided

Kriss216:

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Poured The Alcoholic Drink A Friend Bought Me by BlaqJosh: 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2021
Chai!! What manner of men am I sharing this world with??

If na my babe she there not try this shit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is What I've Noticed About Naughty Girls On Nairaland / Playerz Corner (strictly 4 Playaz) / Guilty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.