Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,106 members, 7,860,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:53 PM

Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . (1008 Views)

The Most Difficult Age For An Average Man Born In Nigeria / Addictions: Which Is Hardest To Quit? Sex, Masturbation, Drinking, Smoking Etc? / Most Difficult Women To Sleep With In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
Some reasons why life is the most toughest most difficult and hardest place to find yourself.;
1 . Not everyone will make it despite the hard hustle

2 . Your sleeping in an hut today doesn't mean in ten years to this time you'll sleep in a mansion .

3 . You can later acquire all the billions and may likely not spend a dime out of it
I regret all my actions, the money i didn't spend it comfortably as i spend most of my days running .hiding in bushes, mountains and in caves
- El chapo .

4 . Seeing luxury cars doesn't mean you'll buy yours .

5 . You can finally make it and thats when death will creep in . an example is barryjay's boss ..
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Polynek(m): 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
The bitter truth angry
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2021
Honestly I don't know if you see it the way I see it . but life is just to hard ..
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2021
Polynek:
The bitter truth angry
Swears bro sometimes I use to wish I never existed ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 06, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Differentiate:

Who does?! I wish the same... So many do...

For all it has to offer, life isn't worth its stress...

1 Like

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by younglleo: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2021
Swears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by ifex370(m): 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Why are you guys feeling depressed on this thread?

The Bible says be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.

He that watches over Israel neither sleeps nor does He slumber.

Jesus has told us to take no thought or worry about what tomorrow brings.

The Bible says the "He gives sleep to his beloved" are you His beloved. He will give you rest.

Matthew chapter 11 vs 28 says come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.

Shallom Brothers. We are not good but God is good. God is the greatest.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by davealvaro: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2021
Differentiate:

i swear, i was brought into this life without my permission..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by davealvaro: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2021
ifex370:

The Bible says the "He gives sleep to his beloved" are you His beloved. He will given you rest.

Matthew chapter 11 vs 28 says come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest.

God bless you all.
Oga just shut up oooo
omo i wish God can just come sit near me and let's talk.. i gat many things on my mind

1 Like

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by ifex370(m): 9:01pm On Dec 06, 2021
davealvaro:

Oga just shut up oooo
omo i wish God can just come sit near me and let's talk.. i gat many things on my mind

I also wish the same. But that won't stop my belief.
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by obinna58(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2021
Differentiate:
Some reasons why life is the most toughest most difficult and hardest place to find yourself.;
1 . Not everyone will make it despite the hard hustle

2 . Your sleeping in an hut today doesn't mean in ten years to this time you'll sleep in a mansion .

3 . You can later acquire all the billions and may likely not spend a dime out of it
I regret all my actions, the money i didn't spend it comfortably as i spend most of my days running .hiding in bushes, mountain and in caves
- El chapo .

4 . Seeing luxury cars doesn't mean you'll buy yours .

5 . You can finally make it and thats when death will creep in . an example is barryjay's boss ..

Funny enough you said all this when I'm at the starting point of a business and I'm counting loses already

I worked everyday for months only to start suffering huge lose with no spare money to retry. I made some wrong moves.
I learned the hard way.

Time, effort, hardwork, money wasted

Though it depends on your definition of hustle
Some people suffer in the name hustle

I'd say work smart
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by luwiizy(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2021
I asked such questions whenever my heart feels blank
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2021
Good or bad we keep matching on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Goodlyhrt(m): 10:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
That's why I will forever hate atheist. The concept of God brought faith and hope for better days but the I too knows aka atheists seek to rend this comforting shelter.

Bros even if religion and God is a farse still it has its uses. Life is hard but something (God/Hope) tells you that it will be alright someday (even if its a lie), if you believe thats faith and gives one strength to fight till the end.
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Nobody: 4:39am On Dec 07, 2021
Datboredberry:
Who does?! I wish the same... So many do...

For all it has to offer, life isn't worth its stress...
Like you come here with nothing fight for everything own everything enjoy everything and go back with nothing.
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Clinghton: 8:26am On Dec 07, 2021
In life you get what you believe.
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:38am On Dec 07, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by stacyadams: 10:58am On Dec 07, 2021
ifex370:

The Bible says the "He gives sleep to his beloved" are you His beloved. He will give you rest.

God bless you all.
.. some days u want to give up.. life is really hard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by ifex370(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
stacyadams:
.. some days u want to give up.. life is really hard

Remember those days/weeks cannot be compared to the good life. The good days that will come.

Stay strong. Everything is a season
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by posty56: 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Goodlyhrt:
That's why I will forever hate atheist. The concept of God brought faith and hope for better days but the I too knows aka atheists seek to rend this comforting shelter.

Bros even if religion and God is a farse still it has its uses. Life is hard but something (God/Hope) tells you that it will be alright someday (even if its a lie), if you believe thats faith and gives one strength to fight till the end.
I am not an atheist but you sound like a religious extremist, infact you are talking off point you are blaming someone cause he does not agree with your beliefs? terrorist are they atheist? are they not people who worship "Allah"? no quote me abeg
Re: Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . by Goodlyhrt(m): 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
posty56:
I am not an atheist but you sound like a religious extremist, infact you are talking off point you are blaming someone cause he does not agree with your beliefs? terrorist are they atheist? are they not people who worship "Allah"? no quote me abeg
I find it difficult to relat e my thoughts though that's why I might sound off.. But please I was just highlighting the importance of the concept of God in human race.

Like the op, life is damnn hard but still on still we have to push on. Many people don't have the motivation to push on.. But the concept of a God who can do all things but in his time (possibly a lie who knows) will soot a believer at least for a moment.

Life happens in a way that is unpredictable. You might be on the verge of giving up but then and then just a little longer you might get breakthrough. God, faith, and hope can give a believer that required hold on till breakthrough.

Do you understand sir/ma?

(1) (Reply)

Church Members Tw£rking And Shake Their Yansh For Pastor Inside The Church Room / Why Are Slay Queens Scarce In These College Departments? / Spend On Your Woman, She Is Special

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.