Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,091 members, 7,835,673 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (23682 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by eseelvis: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday to this general of the kingdom

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by highoctane: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
Member, club of Pharaoh,Herod, Nero etc haters of God., celebrators of pagan feast of Birthdays.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Omicron999: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
Nigerian god of men, taught them
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Antoeni(m): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
Jerry Curl Pastor , HBD
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by IzzyAgu: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday �
Man of His Church...

I moveeeeeee
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ok12345(f): 9:04am On Dec 07, 2021
His smile is everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Honourable1901(m): 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Live long pastor chrís,funny enough people criticize you for your jerry curl ,but thier pastor wey barb scodo na low-key baba alawo
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:
This fraud wey dey talk trash,
This guy said 5G was what again?
That the government knows something about COVID19 and it's a conspiracy theory,
And he said some rubbish that has ETC
Your money lost and you trace am to him? Imagine this yahoo crypto boy talking thrash

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by vibre: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2021
maureensylvia:
Happy birthday Chris
.go back to your Wife!!!
I think you mean his wife should come back to him. She was the one that left him, not the other way around. He never wanted the divorce.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Dusk4(f): 9:06am On Dec 07, 2021
younggcfr:
We join the host of heaven to celebrate you Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSC. DD. The President of BelieverLoveWorld inc.

God continue to straighten you and give you that wisdom that no man gives. Amen

You and who join undecided

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Goldbw122(m): 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
Kreamie:
The Jerry still stays curled and no single strand of white hair. Isn’t God great? grin
Please shut it if you don't have anything reasonable to type

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by davodyguy: 9:08am On Dec 07, 2021
cheesy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by matm: 9:09am On Dec 07, 2021
Many more years

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Goziesam: 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Birthday Man of God[i][/i]
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Vixenn(f): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:
This fraud wey dey talk trash,
This guy said 5G was what again?
That the government knows something about COVID19 and it's a conspiracy theory,
And he said some rubbish that has ETC

His ministry has been impactful

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:11am On Dec 07, 2021
I wish Pastor Anita was there with him

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Kingosytex(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Keep living and age gracefully sir

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Sayelabola(m): 9:12am On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
New Private jet loading?

[img]https://c./Je--rrpXa60AAAAd/flying-zoom.gif[/img]

No be Selina (jazz) be that? shocked
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Chiffy: 9:12am On Dec 07, 2021
Kreamie:
The Jerry still stays curled and no single strand of white hair. Isn’t God great? grin

You are absolutely mad. Go and worship your god (oyakilome) in his church. don't come and tell us nonsense on nairaland.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by techWriter1: 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
New Private plane unloading?

2 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Kingosytex(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2021
More life to you I pray.
Happy birthday Pastor Chris.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 9:14am On Dec 07, 2021
This guy nor fit chop my money, and I nor fit try am give am one cent, Your pastor is a liar and a fraud, divorced his wife, claims to heal this sick, and sells hope to people like you, and you pay massively

Iyaebe:
Your money lost and you trace am to him? Imagine this yahoo crypto boy talking thrash

As I take be Yahoo boy?
U nor dey see the chairman of fraud
All of them get churches
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Anakazo22: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
New Private jet loading?

[img]https://c./Je--rrpXa60AAAAd/flying-zoom.gif[/img]

He deserves far more than it because he has made so much impact that your full generation has not made in all their existence.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by josephevergreen(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday sir ..am proud of you

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by maureensylvia(f): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2021
vibre:

I think you mean his wife should come back to him. She was the one that left him, not the other way around. He never wanted the divorce.

Oh okay thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by KOBI8(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday dear Pastor Chris
God bless you forever

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2021
He his a liar and a
charlatan

Kingosytex:
More life to you I pray.
Happy birthday Pastor Chris.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by psalmistkakah(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday Man of God... More Grace in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by And9: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Birthday Sir. More grace.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Can you please site an example? What impact has his church made in your local government or community alone

Vixenn:

His ministry has been impactful

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday to a great man.
To all those spewing trash about men of God, I will advise you all to always follow and meditate on the messages being preached and not the preachers.

I have not heard where any man of God carries a gun and insist that members must pay money or make compulsory donations. Those who benefit from the word of God and the blessings they get by meditating on these words make such donations from their hearts.

You all should be careful about your choice of words against men of God.

God does not see the flesh on humans nor the cars, houses, private jets etc that people have on earth. God only knows everyone by their hearts and that's the beauty of why we are all made in his image and likeness which is spiritual.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.