Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (23685 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Caboceer: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Yahoo yahoo pastor grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by emmadejust(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday God general to our world.. More years & God's blessings always ... ❤

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by oluwasegun007(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2021
But wait oooo

This man no get wife for house,

How has he been dealing with konji

Because that the only sin I'm dealing with.

Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by bigcee(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
New Private jet loading?

[img]https://c./Je--rrpXa60AAAAd/flying-zoom.gif[/img]
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Temisia(f): 9:27am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday Mentor and Pastor. Thanks for answering the call. Haters will never stop hating. To you it's an ever increasing glory, ever increasing Grace, ever increasing Love, ever increasing Faith, ever increasing vision and ever increasing prosperity. There's no end to your influence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Hallabee1(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2021
Aje...

So much enjoyed working with this man back then in 2010 - 2012 while creating Yookos with my team.....HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR...YOU WILL CELEBRATE MORE IN GOOD HEALTH IJN

4 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Galileopapi(m): 9:31am On Dec 07, 2021
You just open your dirty mouth and spill trash out of it, atleast today is his birthday its worth celebrating because he has worked hard and made impact what qe only know you for is this comment if you're irrelevant is this how to find relevance? Did he steal yoir money or your fathers money?
NoFucksToGive:
thief fraudster happy birthday

Let me sing for this yahoo pastor

Happy birthday to you 2x

Happy birthday dear chris happy birthday to you

WHy did Annie leave you? 2x

Rumor has it she caught you with him? thats why your church made her sign an NDA at the divorce grin

Closet Homo.. you like them jerry coiled smooth faced men, who get bikini waxes grin

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Kreamie(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2021
lol. It’s evident you’re uncouth and lack etiquette. You should stay home and take care of your mad siblings bro.
Chiffy:

You are absolutely mad. Go and worship your god (oyakilome) in his church. don't come and tell us nonsense on nairaland.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Kreamie(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Go and tell your elders at home this. wink
Iyaebe:
Please shut it if you don't have anything reasonable to type
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Vixenn(f): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:
Can you please site an example? What impact has his church made in your local government or community alone

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/10/christ-embassy-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-builds-commission-tuition-free-school-in-ogun-photos.html

My old neighbour is a beneficiary...
Christ Embassy and giving are inseparable, I'm surprised they don't always make it public...

Three things they ALWAYS pump money into

Rhapsody of Realities
Healing Streams
And Less privileged...

They have a group in one of the branches I used to attend, that gives_ every week (friday) to orphanages (that was the first thing I googled to show you, wasn't online)...

His ministry is impactful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ictplotter(m): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
BelieverLoveWorld incorporation? A pure legal entity commercial company, yet Nigeria govt refused to levied tax.
Why Nigeria will not poor as a country and poor forever?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Mercisharelove(f): 9:35am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday sweetheart

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by sageb: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Birthday to a great preacher and leader in the Lord's vineyard.
My favorite collection is "the Power of the mind".
@Petra1 more grace to the ministry

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by RPG2020(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2021
Kreamie:
The Jerry still stays curled and no single strand of white hair. Isn’t God great? grin

Dye your hair with Big God �
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by seedgreen(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:
Can you please site an example? What impact has his church made in your local government or community alone

My dear ignorance is all over your post.

Maybe you should do some digging into our history, we still remain no 1 in the while world. Our charity is second to none.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by pyro62(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Happy birthday to you 2x

Rumor has it she caught you with him? thats why your church made her sign an NDA at the divorce grin

Closet Homo.. you like them jerry coiled smooth faced men, who get bikini waxes grin

You cannot go far. When you play with grace, you will face disgrace. When you contend with the anointing, your life becomes an annoying thing. God is eager to forgive you, just lift up your hands now and cry to God for wisdom.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by blowjohn(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Happy birthday to you 2x

Watch it fella
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2021
You are a member of his church, no wonder you think I am ignorant,
Your puppet master is a fraud

seedgreen:

My dear ignorance is all over your post.

Maybe you should do some digging into our history, we still remain no 1 in the while world. Our charity is second to none.

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by eme4: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Birthday Pastor Sir, I join the host of heaven to celebrate you. Thank you for been a great blessing to mankind, particularly the body of Christ.

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Agozie48: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2021
timesup234:
58 yrs of stealing from people and defrauding humanity with jerry curl and shining suit and shoes. 58yrs of sleeping with people's wife and teenage girls. Indeed an atmosphere of mass brainwashing

Did he steal or defraud you?

Did he sleep with any female member of your family?

Receive Sense
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
pyro62:

You cannot go far. When you play with grace, you will face disgrace. When you contend with the anointing, your life becomes an annoying thing. God is eager to forgive you, just lift up your hands now and cry to God for wisdom.
[/s]

Human worshipping nut

leave me alone
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2021
[s]
Galileopapi:
You just open your dirty mouth and spill trash out of it, atleast today is his birthday its worth celebrating because he has worked hard and made impact what qe only know you for is this comment if you're irrelevant is this how to find relevance? Did he steal yoir money or your fathers money?
[/s]

he is a faggut period

Argue with Ann
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
blowjohn:

Watch it fella

Right back at you. Fella

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Nice gesture, he still a charlatan and lies in the name of God

Vixenn:

https://www.idomavoice.com/2021/10/christ-embassy-pastor-chris-oyakhilome-builds-commission-tuition-free-school-in-ogun-photos.html

My old neighbour is a beneficiary...
Christ Embassy and giving are inseparable, I'm surprised they don't always make it public...

Three things they ALWAYS pump money into

Rhapsody of Realities
Healing Streams
And Less privileged...

They have a group in one of the branches I used to attend, that gives_ every week (friday) to orphanages (that was the first thing I googled to show you, wasn't online)...

His ministry is impactful
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Chiffy: 9:43am On Dec 07, 2021
Kreamie:
lol. It’s evident you’re uncouth and lack etiquette. You should stay home and take care of your mad siblings bro.
Guy go and bow to your god. he is waiting for you in his church
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by xtremeTall(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Birthday Blessings sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Kreamie(m): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2021
It’s called sarcasm bro. Your father warned you not to skip literature classes to no avail. Here you are disgracing him. cheesy
Chiffy:

Guy go and bow to your god. he is waiting for you in his church
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smithkline200: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2021
This is terrible man.
You can do better.
How you all comfortably seat and defame people you can never seat close to in life is very appalling.

NoFucksToGive:

Happy birthday to you 2x

3 Likes

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nmezor(f): 9:47am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday Pastor Xris
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by baralatie(m): 9:48am On Dec 07, 2021
More grace
More anointing
More accomplishment for Jesus
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Chiffy: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2021
Galileopapi:

Oyakilome is an advanced fraudster. It doesn't have to be my money before i speak against him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.