Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (23687 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by damosky12(m): 1:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:

Do you think you and living a meaningful life?

grin Leave the man and pick up the shambles of your life. That's all I said. Deal with it!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by vibre: 1:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
He never wanted divorce really? Then how come his wife said he was repeatedly committing adultery. He never wanted divorce, he wouldn't have given room for divorce.
I wasn't passing judgement on who was at fault in the breakdown of their marriage, I don't have any facts or concrete information to judge that. The only fact I know is that she was the one that filed for divorce and he didn't want the divorce. He even did everything possible to avoid getting served with the divorce papers until he was arrested in the UK and forcefully served the papers. So you can't say he should go back to his wife when he wasn't the one that left her and he never wanted to. She was the one that wanted and fought for the dissolution of the marriage. I believe he is still hoping they will get back together and that's why he has remained unmarried or do you think a man like pastor Chris will have a shortage of willing women if he wanted to remarry? She is still the one going around accusing him of all manner of things but the man has held his peace and tongue and refused to say anything bad about his wife.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by judedwriter(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday to pastor chris...

Worth hearing!

Amazing teacher and healing minister.

I covet your healing anointing sir grin

The Bible says,

But covet earnestly the best gifts...
— 1 Corinthians 12:31
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by charlypoker(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Birthday, Sir. I love you. God's General.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by blahc007: 4:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
timesup234:
58 yrs of stealing from people and defrauding humanity with jerry curl and shining suit and shoes. 58yrs of sleeping with people's wife and teenage girls. Indeed an atmosphere of mass brainwashing
Who is that man who wants long and good life, let him tame his tongue.
Take a screenshot of this which you have written, read it again word for word....
It's surely coming back at you...no be curse o, na jus universal law of seed and harvest.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 4:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen and Amen. cool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by constancefriday(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2021
NwaNimo1:
New Private jet loading?

[img]https://c./Je--rrpXa60AAAAd/flying-zoom.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday Great MOG. You really inspire.
Yours Sincerely
Apostle Constance C. Friday.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
We all know he can get married if he wishes, but he doesn't want to, because if he tries it, people will condemn him. Remember what Bible says about the only grounds on which one can divorce, and that one should REMAIN SINGLE if the cause of divorce was adultery. Whatever he did in the past is bygone, the good thing is that he is obeying biblical laws and staying single.
vibre:

I wasn't passing judgement on who was at fault in the breakdown of their marriage, I don't have any facts or concrete information to judge that. The only fact I know is that she was the one that filed for divorce and he didn't want the divorce. He even did everything possible to avoid getting served with the divorce papers until he was arrested in the UK and forcefully served the papers. So you can't say he should go back to his wife when he wasn't the one that left her and he never wanted to. She was the one that wanted and fought for the dissolution of the marriage. I believe he is still hoping they will get back together and that's why he has remained unmarried or do you think a man like pastor Chris will have a shortage of willing women if he wanted to remarry? She is still the one going around accusing him of all manner of things but the man has held his peace and tongue and refused to say anything bad about his wife.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ttorp(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Birthday Man of Wisdom.
Filled with the Holy Ghost.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by oluwasegun007(m): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
ogascomax:

Konji no be problem to many people. Don't think that sex is a problem to every man. I thouy so as a child or boy but as a grown man I understood better.

Baba pack well....

Except you have medical issue

As a man, at that age....youre still sexually dangerous
No wonder deperlife sharply arranged another wife for their G.O after his late wife passed on.

Abegggy
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by TMANO: 5:57pm On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Birthday. and to others spewing curse on themselves, read JUDE 1:8-10
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
So you are not aware that medical proof of vaccination are now compulsory for travellers who who are visiting some countries? Some jobs insist on vaccination records as well.
Smoketight:

IS the vaccine forced on people?
Have you seen anyone who was forced to get vaccinated?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by zionmde: 6:22pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
We all know he can get married if he wishes, but he doesn't want to, because if he tries it, people will condemn him. Remember what Bible says about the only grounds on which one can divorce, and that one should REMAIN SINGLE if the cause of divorce was adultery. Whatever he did in the past is bygone, the good thing is that he is obeying biblical laws and staying single.
He is obeying the scripture then sharrap. Wat is ur problem with dat, focus on obeying ur own scripture and leave him alone
Condemn indeed, wen he is d most criticised pastor on earth right from the 90s, wat else is he scared of
U are wearing trousers today and people are not condemning u, do u know how much criticism he passed through to preach dat acceptance in Nigeria
Now sharrap again
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2021
You shuuttt the fuckkk up you numbskull, how crazyyy you are to jump into an argument that doesn't concern, I can't remember saying anything bad here, I asked questions when I saw some comments here. What's my business wether a pastor brought trousers to Africa churches or not, is that the work of a pastor? You are crazzyy, did i tell you I wear trousers to church, dumb* bratttt
zionmde:

He is obeying the scripture then sharrap. Wat is ur problem with dat, focus on obeying ur own scripture and leave him alone
Condemn indeed, wen he is d most criticised pastor on earth right from the 90s, wat else is he scared of
U are wearing trousers today and people are not condemning u, do u know how much criticism he passed through to preach dat acceptance in Nigeria
Now sharrap again
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ekugbeh(m): 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday Esteemed Pastor sir. We love you dearly
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ogunleti01: 7:49pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bodmum:
agbalagba yahoo. Respects.
Ema fori gbegun lati kekere
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ogunleti01: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
timesup234:
58 yrs of stealing from people and defrauding humanity with jerry curl and shining suit and shoes. 58yrs of sleeping with people's wife and teenage girls. Indeed an atmosphere of mass brainwashing
,Did he rob you with gun or force u to give? Ati kekere lopo yin ti bere sin ni fori gba epe ati egun
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
ko Kan è, alayonuso.
Ogunleti01:
Ema fori gbegun lati kekere
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ekugbeh(m): 7:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
At the mention of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Dsc.Dd Nairaland catches fire. Don't play with the President.
I salute sir.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by aalangel(f): 8:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
younggcfr:
We join the host of heaven to celebrate you Pastor Chris Oyakhilome DSC. DD. The President of BelieverLoveWorld inc.

God continue to straighten you and give you that wisdom that no man gives. Amen

Please it's not Believers Loveworld. It's Loveworld Incoporated.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ogunleti01: 8:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bodmum:
ko Kan è, alayonuso.
i just know when the consequences of ur unguarded utterrance start manifesting may your head be strong enough to carry them. Ayirada!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by 2mNaira: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

Bible never said the above. Christian's are not allowed under any circumstance to divorce their wives or husbands, not even because of adultery.Put explicitly, you are not allowed to divorce your spouse because you caught her cheating on you. It is until death part you. However, a man is allowed to divorce his wife if he finds out that she has committed fornication and not adultery.(See the words of Jesus below).

Matthew 5:31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: Matthew 5:32 But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Since fornication is a sin you commit before getting married, it means men are permitted to divorce their wives if the wife is found not to be a virgin. Of course such a man is expected to remarry.The implication is that if a man declares a marriage null and void because of lack of virginity, God himself considers it null and void.Virginity or chastity is important to God.

While God gives Christians no ground for divorce, he allows people whose marriage are not working to be separated from each other and remain single time death or become reconciled to their spouse.(See the words of Paul below).

1 Corinthians 7:10 And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband: 1 Corinthians 7:11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.

That having been said, if a born again Christian is married to an unbeliever, and the unbeliever decides to divorce him or her. That Christian is allowed to remarry.While a born again Christian is not allowed to divorce his unbelieving wife under any condition, if the unbelieving wife decides to divorce him, he is allowed to remarry.

1 Corinthians 7:12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. 7:13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 7:14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 7:15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

The implication of the above is that a Christian should not have married a non Christian in the first place. A Christian marrying an unbeliever constitute an unequal yoke. Such an unequal yoke can be created if both persons married as unbelievers then one of the couple became born again.

Except for the above two stated conditions for divorce stated above, all divorces are null and void before God. As far as God is concerned, that man or woman you divorce is still your legal wife, you are, in his own eye, committing adultery with the new wife or husband you re-married each time you sleep with him or her.(See the words of Jesus below).

Mark 10:11 And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
Mark 10:12 And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
Luke 16:18 Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from her husband committeth adultery.

The above is the biblical fact about divorce for Christian's under the new testament.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by zionmde: 10:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
You shuuttt the fuckkk up you numbskull, how crazyyy you are to jump into an argument that doesn't concern, I can't remember saying anything bad here, I asked questions when I saw some comments here. What's my business wether a pastor brought trousers to Africa churches or not, is that the work of a pastor? You are crazzyy, did i tell you I wear trousers to church, dumb* bratttt
Who cares if u wear pants to church or not, stick ur stinking opinion to ur church and leave others and their pastors. It's none of ur business. I guess if u talk to dat ur yahoo boyfriend like dis ur swollen eyes will be on front page
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lordedifice1: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2021
Happy birthday to my father
I love you sir
Irrespective of what some depressed nairalanders who reason myopically
You have impacted the world greatly and you are still doing more
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lordedifice1: 3:51am On Dec 08, 2021
vibre:

I think you mean his wife should come back to him. She was the one that left him, not the other way around. He never wanted the divorce.
Don't mind them
He's wife left him not the other way round
I just found out Nigerians hate christians
Every single believes that he's church is the best and others are scam
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lordedifice1: 3:54am On Dec 08, 2021
Chiffy:

You are absolutely mad. Go and worship your god (oyakilome) in his church. don't come and tell us nonsense on nairaland.
I can see that you are pained
You keep vomiting shit
Go and start church and see maybe it is easy
Anti christ na your own church better or maybe you are just a deluded pagan
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lordedifice1: 3:55am On Dec 08, 2021
Caboceer:
Yahoo yahoo pastor grin
How?
Can you defend it alaye?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lordedifice1: 3:59am On Dec 08, 2021
ictplotter:
BelieverLoveWorld incorporation? A pure legal entity commercial company, yet Nigeria govt refused to levied tax.
Why Nigeria will not poor as a country and poor forever?
Your English is DEPRESSING ABEG

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lordedifice1: 4:00am On Dec 08, 2021
DaddyFabooluz:
Happy birthday to a great man.
To all those spewing trash about men of God, I will advise you all to always follow and meditate on the messages being preached and not the preachers.

I have not heard where any man of God carries a gun and insist that members must pay money or make compulsory donations. Those who benefit from the word of God and the blessings they get by meditating on these words make such donations from their hearts.

You all should be careful about your choice of words against men of God.

God does not see the flesh on humans nor the cars, houses, private jets etc that people have on earth. God only knows everyone by their hearts and that's the beauty of why we are all made in his image and likeness which is spiritual.

Guy you know what's up
Critising pastor has its consequences
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lordedifice1: 4:06am On Dec 08, 2021
[quote author=damosky12 post=108285085]

LOL. Google "Christ Embassy inner city mission projects." Google "pastor Chris built schools." Google is your friend.

BTW, stop being bitter against someone who doesn't know you and prolly would never know you exist. Man is wealthy, successful, and celebrated by tens of millions all over the world.

He built a school i think in the north
The government of that state claimed that they owned it
He recently built a police station and bought sound proof generator and hiluxs pick up
All this thing's and not in the internet
Christ embassy doesn't show off
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Lordedifice1: 4:11am On Dec 08, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
He never wanted divorce really? Then how come his wife said he was repeatedly committing adultery. He never wanted divorce, he wouldn't have given room for divorce.
He's wife left him because was to busy working with his ministry no time for himself and his wife
You know oyinbo is always oyinbo so she separated from him and divorced him
Pastor Chris never wanted divorce

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Skyfornia(m): 6:29am On Dec 08, 2021
Happy Birthday Pastor Chris...more grace sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member / Chris Kwakpovwe, Church Ordered To Pay N9m To Member Who Lost 7 Teeth At Crusade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.