Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today (23683 Views)

Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / I Will Not Celebrate My 58th Birthday - TB Joshua's Last Video Before His Death / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by ugotaya: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2021
PTA VIRTUAL MEETING ON DOWEN COLLEGE. PLEASE LISTEN!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG_N0UZKBe0
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by philiancoop(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
I wish Pastor Anita was there with him

Like you even knew her at all
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by philiancoop(m): 10:59am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:
This guy nor fit chop my money, and I nor fit try am give am one cent, Your pastor is a liar and a fraud, divorced his wife, claims to heal this sick, and sells hope to people like you, and you pay massively

As I take be Yahoo boy?
U nor dey see the chairman of fraud
All of them get churches

Foolishness resides in your bosom.
Fool be defending himself in one voice and be accusing another with unfounded sentimental claims in another voice.
You are indeed a fool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by seedgreen(m): 11:01am On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:

You are a member of his church, no wonder you think I am ignorant,
Your puppet master is a fraud

If you’re learned as you portray your foolish self to be, you should that you can’t call someone a fraud without proof.

All these children with small data go just enter SM Dey talk rubbish.

If mine is a fraud, could you pls mention the name of your spiritual leader ?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by philiancoop(m): 11:03am On Dec 07, 2021
ictplotter:
BelieverLoveWorld incorporation? A pure legal entity commercial company, yet Nigeria govt refused to levied tax.
Why Nigeria will not poor as a country and poor forever?

How much Wealth has your poverty-striken tax brought to Nigeria? Oh, you don't pay tax from the peanuts you make too... Mediocres like you are the reason Nigeria will be be poor. People who depend on others like a leach
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by philiancoop(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy Birthday To The King!!
Gods King in This Earth!
The President!!
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by peal08: 11:06am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday SIR.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by dvkot(m): 11:18am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday God's general. I love you sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by oloriooko(m): 11:46am On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday Pastor, teacher of teachers, I celebrate grace!
Keep shining, more lands are waiting to be conquered
More grace more victories
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Agbeboaye: 11:56am On Dec 07, 2021
timesup234:
58 yrs of stealing from people and defrauding humanity with jerry curl and shining suit and shoes. 58yrs of sleeping with people's wife and teenage girls. Indeed an atmosphere of mass brainwashing

Don't you think you are going to the pit of hell?
Why would you open your black heart and start vomiting rubbish, must you comment?
You a big fool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Vixenn(f): 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:
Nice gesture, he still a charlatan and lies in the name of God

Okay sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by kevwe419: 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Ode has he stolen from you or your father, you’re not in the position to judge anyone in this life, leave God in heaven to be the one pass that judgment on him
timesup234:
58 yrs of stealing from people and defrauding humanity with jerry curl and shining suit and shoes. 58yrs of sleeping with people's wife and teenage girls. Indeed an atmosphere of mass brainwashing
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
What is NDA, I'm just curious to know.
NoFucksToGive:
thief fraudster happy birthday

Let me sing for this yahoo pastor

Happy birthday to you 2x

Happy birthday dear chris happy birthday to you

WHy did Annie leave you? 2x

Rumor has it she caught you with him? thats why your church made her sign an NDA at the divorce grin

Closet Homo.. you like them jerry coiled smooth faced men, who get bikini waxes grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2021
I nor get spiritual leader, I nor dey Go church too,
But if you say make I chose I go chose elon musk

seedgreen:

If you’re learned as you portray your foolish self to be, you should that you can’t call someone a fraud without proof.

Christians always aggressive like their God

All these children with small data go just enter SM Dey talk rubbish.

If mine is a fraud, could you pls mention the name of your spiritual leader ?

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 12:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol, dear faithful asskiser think for yourself , this guy is a fraud he lies,

philiancoop:

Foolishness resides in your bosom.
Fool be defending himself in one voice and be accusing another with unfounded sentimental claims in another voice.
You are indeed a fool
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
Do you think you and living a meaningful life?

damosky12:

He has changed tens of millions of life. He is globally relevant in virtually all nations of the world.

You should be concerned about how to live a meaningful life.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by philiancoop(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:

Lol, dear faithful asskiser think for yourself , this guy is a fraud he lies,

Dear sense-lacking talker
Your claim is unfounded. No fraud charges or proof of any wrongdoing has ever been established.

You are a ritualist then, if that's how life works
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Smoketight(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
You can cry all you want call me names, no one cares your Go and pastor are all con men Charlant,

Does he have prove for healing any sick person like he claims always my healing school and trash
philiancoop:

Dear sense-lacking talker
Your claim is unfounded. No fraud charges or proof of any wrongdoing has ever been established.

You are a ritualist then, if that's how life works

1 Like

Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
What is NDA, I'm just curious to know.

\Non disclosure agreement. Ann Oyakhilome was made to sign an NDA that she cannot grant an interview about what went on in her marriage or risk a class action law suite
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
philiancoop:

Like you even knew her at all
as you know her so it means I know her. Lol
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
He never wanted divorce really? Then how come his wife said he was repeatedly committing adultery. He never wanted divorce, he wouldn't have given room for divorce.
vibre:

I think you mean his wife should come back to him. She was the one that left him, not the other way around. He never wanted the divorce.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Too bad, being told to sign such documents is a THREAT on its own. Good thing she is now free......peace of mind above every other thing!
NoFucksToGive:

\Non disclosure agreement. Ann Oyakhilome was made to sign an NDA that she cannot grant an interview about what went on in her marriage or risk a class action law suite
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by georgeakins: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
It amazes me how people refer to character like Chris as man of God.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Too bad, being told to sign such documents is a THREAT on its own. Good thing she is now free......peace of mind above every other thing!

Exactly
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by philiancoop(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Smoketight:

You can cry all you want call me names, no one cares your Go and pastor are all con men Charlant,

Wooow... See who is crying when people make unfounded claims about him. So you feel bad that I called you names without any estalished evidence? ... Meanwhile you open your mouth to talk trash...

That's how someone can say you are a terrorist, ritualist, rapist, you impregnated your mother, your sisters and cousins are prostitutes.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:

So you are a big CHimanda adichie fan? i am not sure i spelt that right
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2021
Yes o
NoFucksToGive:

So you are a big CHimanda adichie fan? i am not sure i spelt that right
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by NoFucksToGive: 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
Yes o

I see. What exactly bout her do you like that made you her fan?
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Temmybaba08: 1:20pm On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday sir
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by jossypet(m): 1:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
A very Happy birthday to you sir. What a blessing u are to the entire world.
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by michelism(m): 1:28pm On Dec 07, 2021
Bodmum:
agbalagba yahoo. Respects.

You dey mad o! grin
Re: Chris Oyakhilome Celebrates His 58th Birthday Today by Blackdisciple(m): 1:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Happy birthday to you Sir..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Purgatory In The Bible? / Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Most Embarrassing Moment As A Choir Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.