Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,609 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% (8192 Views)

Pro-Tinubu Group Procure 1,200 JAMB Forms For Kogi Students / Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff, Asuku Again Awards Scholarship To Kogi Students / How Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Oluboh: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2021
How Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Bursaries/Scholarships By 300%

The time appears to have come when each Nigerian student would have close to half of their necessities catered for by the government, regardless of their ethnicity, religion, or location. This has already been accomplished in Kogi State, forthcoming a replication at the national level.

There are many explanations for the longing of a lot of Nigerians to have Alhaji Yahaya Bello, the governor of Kogi State, as the president of the next administration. One is the grand student government assistance the government has planned for all Nigerian students through basic replication of what he has done in Kogi state.

Review that Bello arose as the governor of Kogi State in 2015. Quite soon, Ninety-Eight Million Naira was supported for the state's student bursary practice covering the 2017/2018 scholastic period. An uncommon addition for the state's understudies.

The governor expanded the student's special assistance scheme (bursaries/scholarships) by 300% catering for practically the greater part of the necessities of all native students of Kogi across all institutions in the country.

Today, students of Kogi enjoy the most seamless and suitable bursary scheme across the country. The students accept their pay straightforwardly into their bank accounts at each payment period with periodical augmentations.

The student Bursary in Kogi state has kept on being on the augmentation since the 300% declared expansion as it has been redesigned.

This was not the narrative of the past. The situations of students were never felt until a youth who had only left school in a couple of years and knew about the new realities of schooling turned into the governor.

It wouldn't be inappropriate to compliment, ahead, youthful Nigerians who ought to be in higher institutions the nation over in the trusted time of President Yahaya Bello. The delicious government assistance is preferable experienced rather than imagined. Allow everybody presently to get ready to go to class. Schooling to become enjoyable again in Nigeria.
https://cablenews.ng/2021/12/07/how-yahaya-bello-increased-kogi-students-bursaries-scholarships-by-300/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by inoki247: 11:15am On Dec 07, 2021
Murasi...

Guy man dey set trap for the next person coming...

why he no du diz for him first tenure e go wan add diz one to him achievement laik diz....

20 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Lalami3232(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
We refuse to be deceived again. cool
Una fool us for 2015 and 2019 successfully, but not in 2023. Funny enough, some mumu go still fall for cheap social media propaganda all because a celebrity endorse a candidate or because dem give dem salt and tin tomatoes.
One raw truth thing wey we need to know be say, no politician like us. 99.9% of them dey enter there to chop money and embezzle, not to help the masses. Very soon we go begin see dem dey chop corn by the road side, some go dey do eye service just to get the gullible. As for me and myself, I've chosen not to be deceived anymore. If I vote for person, not because of religion, social affiliations or tribe, but because he/she is competent for the role. Believe the words of a 9ja politician, at your own peril.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again "na mumu dey believe the words and actions of a politician for 9ja"

27 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by jericco1(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Election don dey come. The things we do to stay in power.
Still the most incompetent youth of our generation

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Omicron007: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
shocked

Yeye Bello Paid Ass-Lickers on FP as usual.
Oluboh
Happiness32
Simeonee111
Alphafeezay

After trying in vain to embezzle Twenty Billion Naira for his failed Presidential Ambition.
Instead of this man to focus on how to liberate Kogi state from the shackles of abject poverty brooding through Lokoja, Ogaminana, Idah, Ajaka, Ibaji, Okehi, Ankpa, Olamaboro, Adavi, Okene and even Yagba, all he does is to move around flaunting cars and spewing trash on Channels TV.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by temmytee20(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Nice
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
That's good
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by ForeThinker: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Nasso
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Vicboi1(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Believe me that all this gimtricks are for 2023

6 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 07, 2021
Outside politics, what organization or institution including failed businesses can be ascribed to him as having impacted to the society? because even being Governor of Kogi has not really set any pace I think.

If you can't create wealth, how do you expect to be a good leader without impoverishing the masses through taxes and loans?

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Prechgold1180(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
The man Dey try

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
2023 politics. Mad Naija politicians

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by BigYash: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
grin This man no dey use wisdom do he own. Na once them go know say na election make am dey do am.But Nigerians are wiser now,except for mgrillz and his likes ,wen still dey lick his Darling daddy ass.

9 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
grin

This guy is a fraudster. He’s very good at edited photoshoots to deceive himself

5 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by othermen: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Audio.
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by obembet(f): 11:17am On Dec 07, 2021
Scammer

1 Like

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by aewhydot: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2021
What's the 300% Increase? From what to what? What kinda news is this?

13 Likes

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Upacas: 11:18am On Dec 07, 2021
This is highly commendable.
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by jrusky(m): 11:19am On Dec 07, 2021
Good one but Nigerian will not fall for that political gimmick again the way they fell for Buhari and apc deception that ruined our country.

Good one Mr Yeye Bello but 2023 ain't touching your finger, try some other time ok.
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Johnjanrt: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2021
How much the 300% add up to?
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by BlackfireX: 11:20am On Dec 07, 2021
All because of 2023

grin

Incase you don't know... North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023
No vacancy for Southerners and there cousins
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Helpfromabove1(m): 11:21am On Dec 07, 2021
Election things
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by xynerise: 11:21am On Dec 07, 2021
grin grin
Format
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Galileopapi(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Doing all his best to remain relevant
Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by reccy(m): 11:22am On Dec 07, 2021
Mitchew.... You can't deceive me with all this eyes show. Nothing like this happens in my state... Nothing of such.

I'm a student too, if this is true, how about many times we've applied and they kept deceiving their forefather?

I want someone to confirm here of such grant if any! Or better still, can someone register me and give me the grant?
Can Oluboh, feezay, happiness and co prove their pay master right?

I'm too old to be deceived by a boy who has refused to be fortunate!!!

Rubbish.

Absolutely rubbish!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Alphafeezay(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Yeye Bello Paid Ass-Lickers on FP as usual.
Oluboh
Happiness32
Simeonee111
Alphafeezay

After trying in vain to embezzle Twenty Billion Naira for his failed Presidential Ambition.
Instead of this man to focus on how to liberate Kogi state from the shackles of abject poverty brooding through Lokoja, Ogaminana, Idah, Ajaka, Ibaji, Okehi, Ankpa, Olamaboro, Adavi, Okene and even Yagba, all he does is to move around flaunting cars and spewing trash on Channels TV.

Yeye Variant Omicron, did Yahaya Bello increase the bursary or not? Use your head and be productive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Scholarships By 300% by Stricher: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2021
Oluboh:
How Yahaya Bello Increased Kogi Students Bursaries/Scholarships By 300%

https://cablenews.ng/2021/12/07/how-yahaya-bello-increased-kogi-students-bursaries-scholarships-by-300/

Heard about his presidential ambition.I have never heard any good thing about this man.Even if propaganda too much,public opinion suppose speak for you.Na politician him be...cashing out and crashing naija

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasarawa Court Verdict: Gov Sule Pays Thank You Visit To APC National Chairman / President Tinubu Appoints Board Members For SEC And NAICOM / What does "Sambo" mean in Hausa? Question for Hausa speakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.