Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,871 members, 7,844,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her (2285 Views)

Can You Marry An Ex Hook Up Girl If She Changed? / Husband Fills Wife's Car With Concrete After She Changed Her Surname For Job / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Jarv: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
I have a girl that I have been with for 6 months now. We have been friends for over six years and we usually lost connections during that time because I was dating my ex then.

After I broke up with my ex this year, we became quite close and I asked her out even though I knew that she has a BF who stays in another state. Might I also add that this girl is very beautiful.

When we started the affair, she was always the one calling, visiting and stuffs... She was fully obsessed with me then especially after we had s3x.

I added money to get her a phone at that time(half) and I also helped her out financially and in some other ways based on the fact that we live close to each other.

Things changed when she did her bday (which she held at my place) and she proceeded to NYSC camp thereafter (last month). She hardly ever calls now except she needs financial or some other help. Our chats are very dry and unemotional except when she also needs help. She hardly chats me up first.

I thought things would change when she got back from camp but it's the same. And it hurts more because I have been giving her a lot of money after she got back from camp so I'll see if it would spark back d emotions all to no avail. It has even been nearly 2 months since we last had s3x even after all d money and care I gave her.

Now I have decided to shun her through and through. She has will be leaving for her NYSC posting at Lagos soon and I have sworn that this is the end of the affair. We can just be friends but that's it. She will never see my money or my help again.

It hurts to take this decision because I want things to be normal based on the respect that I have for her as my friend before but the whole situation is killing me. I just wish I took this decision much much earlier.
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Hayee(f): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Good luck grin grin cheesy
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Ebubechuwku(m): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2021
You be confirmed mumu... see as toto dey make u craze..d girl don use and dump u... the girl head dey dia... confirmed manipulator she be.

19 Likes

Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by otipoju(m): 12:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
You collect somebody girlfriend. Now dem don collect am from you. Equation don balance be that.

The girl is in love with falling in love.
Move on. Your ticket don ex- pired !!!

18 Likes

Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by caesymore(m): 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jarv:
I thought things would change when she got back from camp but it's the same. And it hurts more because I have been giving her a lot of money after she got back from camp so I'll see if it would spark back d emotions all to no avail.

Jonsing Man.

Jarv:
After I broke up with my ex this year, we became quite close and I asked her out even though I knew that she has a BF who stays in another state[b][/b]

Remember this? you are just at the other side of the table now

Maybe more money will reignite the feelings grin

2 Likes

Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2021
otipoju:
You collect somebody girlfriend. Now dem don collect am from you. Equation don balance be that.

The girl is in love with falling in love. Move on. Your ticket don ex- paya !!!

Awon acquired girlfriend grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by AoifeNightfall: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2021
So, how are you going to do it?
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Drsnives(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
This matter get k leg my guy..

This lady above me self must our path always cross? Enh AoifeNightfall
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by AoifeNightfall: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Drsnives:
This matter get k leg my guy..

This lady above me self must our path always cross? Enh AoifeNightfall

You are stalking me angry

Are you pumpumking the second
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Sonnobax15(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
Good decision......

Your sanity and peace of mind should always be your utmost priority in life...... Don't let any snake language translator to deprive you of that........

Just let her go...but be matured not to turn it into quarrel..In fact,wish her well...As in,make e better for her anywhere she dey go...And make she also find peace of mind and true love in her next relationship........ No use am do fight...........

As for una wey be women for this forum, chebi una see how una dey use una own hands take dey turn good men into potential devil's?
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Pumpumking: 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

huh?..u chewwwpid goat..i aint stalking u. I wanna yansh u, big diffffarense. Please go n learn to spek English.u.potato head!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Pumpumking: 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

Ok quick questions..can i press you please? smiley
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Austeeenxx: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
The same way you take collect her from her boyfriend na the same way another egbon don collect her from you.
Why you come dey surprised?
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Afrobasic(m): 4:56pm On Dec 07, 2021
You simps always like learning the hard way. undecided

She was not yours it was only your turn.

Stop being emotional over women. From your write up, it's clear that this woman contributes noting to your life. And you let her manipulate your emotions till the point you're writing epistles on NL. Smh angry
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by AgentGoat: 6:12pm On Dec 07, 2021
Afrobasic:
You simps always like learning the hard way. undecided

She was not yours it was only your turn.

Stop being emotional over women. From your write up, it's clear that this woman contributes noting to your life. And you let her manipulate your emotions till the point you're writing epistles on NL. Smh angry
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by juniorstar(m): 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jarv:
I have a girl that I have been with for 6 months now. We have been friends for over six years and we usually lost connections during that time because I was dating my ex then.

After I broke up with my ex this year, we became quite close and I asked her out even though I knew that she has a BF who stays in another state. Might I also add that this girl is very beautiful.

When we started the affair, she was always the one calling, visiting and stuffs... She was fully obsessed with me then especially after we had s3x.

I added money to get her a phone at that time(half) and I also helped her out financially and in some other ways based on the fact that we live close to each other.

Things changed when she did her bday (which she held at my place) and she proceeded to NYSC camp thereafter (last month). She hardly ever calls now except she needs financial or some other help. Our chats are very dry and unemotional except when she also needs help. She hardly chats me up first.

I thought things would change when she got back from camp but it's the same. And it hurts more because I have been giving her a lot of money after she got back from camp so I'll see if it would spark back d emotions all to no avail. It has even been nearly 2 months since we last had s3x even after all d money and care I gave her.

Now I have decided to shun her through and through. She has will be leaving for her NYSC posting at Lagos soon and I have sworn that this is the end of the affair. We can just be friends but that's it. She will never see my money or my help again.

It hurts to take this decision because I want things to be normal based on the respect that I have for her as my friend before but the whole situation is killing me. I just wish I took this decision much much earlier.
Lol..give her money to rekindle love..doesnt work that way..
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by uzomanny(m): 8:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
1. Any lady that loves you won't bill you.
2. You see those ladies still in school or doing their nysc, guy ja, e get why.
3. Can't you see that she has moved on already, or is it when she serves you breakfast?
4. Keep giving her money, make her feel more entitled. (Feel like using koboko on your back rn)
5. Another guy is giving her more cash and in return, he's getting steady nacks.

You'll be fine
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Drsnives(m): 9:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
AoifeNightfall:

I like you that's why
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Pumpumking: 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
Drsnives:

I like you that's why

angry
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Pumpumking: 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
Drsnives:

I like you that's why

huh? u wannnto fok AoifeNightfall too..abi?.....brother i domt meannnto sound rudes but kindly carry that yor skinnny unemploy sef from this tread n go n toast the likes of bola146. Were do u wanto find moiney to impress AoifeNightfall?.. selling petrol/kerosine?(.
Am the one shining that bumper sir!!(no oofenese) angry
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Drsnives(m): 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2021
Pumpumking:

huh? u wannnto fok AoifeNightfall too..abi?.....brother i domt meannnto sound rudes but kindly carry that yor skinnny unemploy sef from this tread n go n toast the likes of bola146. Were do u wanto find moiney to impress AoifeNightfall?.. selling petrol/kerosine?(.
Am the one shining that bumper sir!!(no oofenese) angry
This guy no wise
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by ibkonekt(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2021
Jarv:

remove redpill from your garbage thread, what you want is revenge, REDPILL has nothing associated with simps

1 Like

Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Pumpumking: 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Drsnives:

This guy no wise

Juss bakkkof from AoifeNightfall,tga pumpum is mine only....BKsoul, Bola146 Hisduchess Nmezor, Dorin27 is all available for u sir. they date anythin!!((THANK ME LATER)) angry
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Nicepoker(m): 10:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Op can I insult you first before I advise you?
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by BlaqJosh: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
They always learn the hard way even with regrets.
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by MediMedi(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2021
Na those money wey you biinn the give her the pain you now..... A lesson learnt, don't be first to spoil girl with money.
Re: She Changed, I Want To Go Full RED PILL On Her by Olunmercy56(f): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Pumpumking:

Juss bakkkof from AoifeNightfall,tga pumpum is mine only....BKsoul, Bola146 Hisduchess Nmezor, Dorin27 is all available for u sir. they date anythin!!((THANK ME LATER)) angry

Only God knows when your madness will come to an end

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Females Always The Sex Workers / In Uyo, Akwa Ibom, There's So Much Honey But No Money / Sweetest Thing Ever!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.