Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,974 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: (803 Views)

Why Does Men Cheat On There Wife? / Why Do Men Cheat??? / Why Do Married Men Prefer To Stay Most With There Girlfriend Than There Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by xtianh(m): 10:53pm On Jun 11, 2011
Is it proper for a man 2 b cheatng on his wife and at same time expect her 2 b 100 percent sincere and faithful 2 him simply bcuz his d man of d house n cuz he married d woman.pls NL i need ur candid opinion on this issue as it can help in decision makng,
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by Blazay(m): 10:56pm On Jun 11, 2011
It will take a while.
But they are learning.
People like us are here to teach them. cheesy

Man of the house ke?
Welcome to woman of my own share of the house too o!

50-50 ownership! kiss

If you dun like it. . .Please, move to ya own section of the house. . . .DOWNSTAIRS AND NEAR THE GARAGE! kiss
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by MrsChima(f): 12:29am On Jun 12, 2011
Because they are some punk arse manbitches.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by Osama10(m): 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2011
I don't support cheating, but its a man's world.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by frank317: 1:48pm On Jun 12, 2011
cheating from every angle is wrong, but the world does not work that way.

the fact is that men do not see sex as women do. to men sex is primarily driven by hunger and desire, it is a means of satisfaction before u can talk about feelings.

but to women sex primarily has to do with feelings. for sex to be meaningful for a woman, she must first feel loved, and feeel love. the satisfaction is a secondary issue.

from these explanation i will like to ask u how u would feel if your wiife sleeps with another, knowing fully well that she must have felt loved and love for whoever she slept with and knowing that the man who slept with ur beloved wife used her as a means of satisfying his hunger for sex.

to me this is basically why it hurts men. they know that they didnt have feeling for whoever they slept with but their wife must have felt something deep for any man they must have slept with.

secondly, men bang women and women dont bang men (i mean that men are usually in charge and control during sex, they open the girls legs and do majority of the actions, and so on although there could be some exceptions). so as a man wont u rather fell comfortable banging other women than other men banging ur wife?
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by 190: 2:23pm On Jun 12, 2011
Osama10:

cool cool
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by biilwwu(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
Some Men cheats not because they don't love their wife, at times Women push their husband to outside when they denied them sex, Why single men cheats is that some may want to experiment cheating, even no matter how he love his fiancee.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by Badesh(m): 5:16pm On Jul 07, 2011
Its just a natural law applicable to chemistry, physics, geography & biology. Of all these subjects, who were the authors, scientists, discoverers et al?, (MEN). Please let nature take its course joor.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by islamrules(m): 5:22pm On Jul 07, 2011
Because men can carry belle. Its a bad thing sha, but not good at all for women
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by dave2(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2011
is a man`s world ke grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
but seriously, is not healthy for both parties at all
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by MMM2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2011
op
men re alwayz right. undecided
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by Enkidu: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2011
The sexual urge is the strongest of all our natural urges. In other words, men are like animals and its only the power of reason that differentiate us from animals. Psychologist all agree that all or our activilities and proclivites are, at the most basic level, driven by the our sexual instincts or urge. we think with our d, ks. A man can bleep as many women as he can conquer without any having any residual feelings. A man can have affairs and still be a sweet, loving and committed husband or mate.(I'm not condoning it).
However, its a different story with women. Women are the stronger sex and so when a woman strays, the house falls. women cheat with their mind and their hearts, so when she takes her mind and her heart from her mate and gives it to another, the center cannot hold. women cheat to spite and disrepect their husbands and not for shear pleasure.
Thats why when a man discovers that his wife is cheating, he knows the relationship is long over and cannot be rapaired.He cannot forgive.
Re: Why Do Men Cheat N Will Nva Take It 4rm There Wife: by Cuddlemii: 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2011
Osama10:

Thank u for saving me the energy of typing this!

(1) (Reply)

Consoling Pastor That Got Hiv/aids / According To Survey, Nigeria Women Are Most Unfaithful In The World. #lobatan / The Worst Form Of Manipulation Is When A Person Makes Their Life Dependent On Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.