Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,792 members, 7,851,670 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting (22641 Views)

Robert Lewandowski Reacts After Losing 2021 Ballon D’or To Messi / The Moment Lionel Messi Was Pronounced Winner Of The 2021 Ballon D'or Award / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by barcaboi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Do u know Ronaldo's goals in Euros 16 were all decisive....do u know messi dint score a decisive goal in the copa ,

Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

Argentina Chile 1-1 Messi scores
Argentina Uruguaya; Messi assists
Bolivia Argentina Messi scores 2ce; Messi assists
Argentina Ecuador Messi scores; 2 assists

Bros; no decisive goalllll? That’s absurd but we are all used to tantrums
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Szilard: 7:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
ceematics:

So you agree now that Messi is the best playmaker and Ronaldo the best striker? and when you talk of complete footballer,how many goals has Messi scored with his right foot? How many goals has Messi scored with his head? Okay leave goals how many shots on target with his right foot and head,you think giving assist and dribbling makes him a complete player. Go back to your mat and sleep.

Another brainless Penaldian.

I no get una time!
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 7:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
barcaboi:

Dumbest thing I’ve ever heard

Argentina Chile 1-1 Messi scores
Argentina Uruguaya; Messi assists
Bolivia Argentina Messi scores 2ce; Messi assists
Argentina Ecuador Messi scores; 2 assists

Bros; no decisive goalllll? That’s absurd but we are all used to tantrums

Here we go again....this dumbo again... we are talking about goals , u are talking about assists...

His goals were not needed... against Chile, they dint win the game , it was a draw despite scoring... the next 2 games , they won against Paraguay and Uruguay, he dint score in both games , and they qualified b4 their last game against Bolivia which he dint even open the scoring and they ran out 4.1 winners tho he scored 2ice ...then in the quarterfinals against Ecuador, the were leading 2.0 when he scored the 3rd in the 93rd minute... he dint score in the semis or final ....yet u open ur mouth to say he scored decisive goals .... the goals he scored on the tournament were not needed .... they wud hv still won those games without his goals ...
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

U saw me mention volley , and u changed it to tap ins...cant u see u are not normal... was mbappes goal tap in yesterday?? Are u sure u are normal
I thought you said goals ronaldo scores inside box 18 while chuking legs are better than outside the box shots goals others scored...besides, how many volleys has ronaldo scored? No go out king ororo for trouble o...the arguments is about stats between ronaldo and messi....how did messi pass messi last season...show us where without calling us almajiri cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Here we go again....this dumbo again... we are talking about goals , u are talking about assists...

His goals were not needed... against Chile, they dint win the game , it was a draw despite scoring... the next 2 games , they won against Paraguay and Uruguay, he dint score in both games , and they qualified b4 their last game against Bolivia which he dint even open the scoring and they ran out 4.1 winners tho he scored 2ice ...then in the quarterfinals against Ecuador, the were leading 2.0 when he scored the 3rd in the 93rd minute... he dint score in the semis or final ....yet u open ur mouth to say he scored decisive goals .... the goals he scored on the tournament were not needed .... they wud hv still won those games without his goals ...
Lmao...so goals scored are needed and not needed again cheesy grin...tell FIFA to put it in their stats...there should be table showing needed goals and unneeded goals...so that when a player sees a goal to score, he should play it away cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lashist:

I thought you said goals ronaldo scores inside box 18 while chuking legs are better than outside the box shots goals others scored...besides, how many volleys has ronaldo scored? No go out king ororo for trouble o...the arguments is about stats between ronaldo and messi....how did messi pass messi last season...show us where without calling us almajiri cheesy

U are so obsessed with Ronaldo that u mentioned him when we are talking about difference in goals
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are so obsessed with Ronaldo that u mentioned him when we are talking about difference in goals
Lmao cheesy grin...i agree...i also love ronaldo more than you do grin grin...so as par stats, who performed better again?? Who had more goals, dribbles, assists, MOMT, competition winner between Ronaldo and Messi cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by barcaboi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Goals are decisive anytime they are scored.
For example if Dembele had scored that 4th goal against Liverpool; Barca wld probably not have lost a 4 goal lead. I don’t get how goals ain’t decisive o. because it’s about decisive goals now; at least we can rest from he hasn’t won anything for his country.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

Argentina is nothing without Messi.
cheesy

I have said it!

...and Lewandoski is not struggling with Poland?
Come on man!
grin

I won't give what you don't deserve....a furrrk!

Who cares what you give or don't, oga?

Lewandowski has done well for Poland...a small nation in football.

As for what you have said,

That's your problem.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by SEO2002: 11:37pm On Dec 08, 2021
Counteryou:

Idiot! I was just stating condition of facts that might be used as standard for consideration. I did not say Messi is finer in all those criteria. You are not that coordinated and obviously not intelligent. Leave the message for those it’s meant for. I no be your mate.
nt suprised u are stupid and daft like ur father. Bastardised bastard.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Bigchristo: 9:56am On Dec 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are a fake Ronaldo fan...if u say Ronaldo underperformed...then how did messi outperform him for club... answer
You have a browser on your device check it for yourself Messi with 30 goals and winning Copa America you want to argue nonsense abi?
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 10:36am On Dec 09, 2021
Bigchristo:
You have a browser on your device check it for yourself Messi with 30 goals and winning Copa America you want to argue nonsense abi?

Ronaldo scored 29 serie A goals in 31 games and ended top scorer , Messi scored 30 goals in 36 games
...both dintvwin their league titles, dint even finish second ... both got knocked out in the round of 16 of the champions league...Ronaldo scored 4 goals in 6 champions league games while messi scored 5 goals in 7 champions league games... both won their domestic cups scoring 2 goals each...Ronaldo was Euros top scorer so as Messi, Messi won the copa because its obviously an easier cup to win compared to Euros.... its like comparing the Scottish league to the English league... they both carried dead teams in barca and juve ... u guys are all saying messi was outstanding while Ronaldo flopped , when they both had the same exact achievement for club... their clubs failed not them...Ronaldo performance at Euros was outstanding despite getting knocked out in the round of 16... 5 goals in 4 games ...if Portugal were a super power like Argentina is in South America, Ronaldo wud hv been deadliest....imagine if he was Spanish
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Bigchristo: 10:51am On Dec 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo scored 29 serie A goals in 31 games and ended top scorer , Messi scored 30 goals in 36 games
...both dintvwin their league titles, dint even finish second ... both got knocked out in the round of 16 of the champions league...Ronaldo scored 4 goals in 6 champions league games while messi scored 5 goals in 7 champions league games... both won their domestic cups scoring 2 goals each...Ronaldo was Euros top scorer so as Messi, Messi won the copa because its obviously an easier cup to win compared to Euros.... its like comparing the Scottish league to the English league... they both carried dead teams in barca and juve ... u guys are all saying messi was outstanding while Ronaldo flopped , when they both had the same exact achievement for club... their clubs failed not them...Ronaldo performance at Euros was outstanding despite getting knocked out in the round of 16... 5 goals in 4 games ...if Portugal were a super power like Argentina is in South America, Ronaldo wud hv been deadliest....imagine if he was Spanish
So with all your analysis’s who do you think worth giving the 2021 Ballon D’or? Keep sentiments aside let’s be honest.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2021
Bigchristo:
So with all your analysis’s who do you think worth giving the 2021 Ballon D’or? Keep sentiments aside let’s be honest.

Lewandowski
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Bigchristo: 10:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Kingcalls:

Lewandowski
The arguments included Ronaldo and Messi nor Lewandoski grin cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Szilard: 11:15am On Dec 12, 2021
ceematics:

So you agree now that Messi is the best playmaker and Ronaldo the best striker? and when you talk of complete footballer,how many goals has Messi scored with his right foot? How many goals has Messi scored with his head? Okay leave goals how many shots on target with his right foot and head,you think giving assist and dribbling makes him a complete player. Go back to your mat and sleep.

You're too dumb

That's all I have to say

You can quote me, I just wouldn't reply you.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ceematics: 4:51pm On Dec 12, 2021
Szilard:

You're too dumb
That's all I have to say
You can quote me, I just wouldn't reply you.
You've said nothing kiddo,shows how dumb you are grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by jcpkioskh: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2021
On the internet site, the customers can see a large series of on line things. The nook similarly fosters the in-store shopping revel in by filling in as the help for the object division. With this kind of usage, jcpenney associate kiosk time gives them work shift timing. The JCP corner furthermore offers delegates to manipulate their arrangements for finishing work, shift timing, companion at home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Brume Wins Gold In The Women's Long Jump Event, Makes History / Omg! A Must See For All. Safest Betting Strategy No Punter Has Ever Thought Of!! / Solomon Dalong Praises Victorious Eaglets (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.