Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:20 PM

Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting (22633 Views)

Robert Lewandowski Reacts After Losing 2021 Ballon D’or To Messi / The Moment Lionel Messi Was Pronounced Winner Of The 2021 Ballon D'or Award / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ezechi24(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Assist na goal?? Person pass ball no mean na im no ghost... ghosted for 120mins .... scoring penalty for shoot out grin grin so how does that show that he dint ghost ... mumu Portugal decided not to vote any of he or messi cos they felt it was time others had a chance... Argentina vote Ronaldo 3rd mumu

so how come he carry their cup, highest goal scorer, most man of the match, highest assist, highest goals outside the box in that competition now tell me wetin ronaldo do for euros. grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ezechi24(m): 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

His 2 goals grin grin... he needs it cos Ronaldo has doubled his numbers and will certainly increase if he plays tomorrow... he was bleeding grin excuses upon excuses ... what did he produce with the bleeding leg.. and assist don't always produce goals... assists are useless without goals ...

but ronaldo has the most goals inside the box.....who assisted him?...because we all know messi owns the most solo goals in history.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Germi9: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nbotee:
It is only a blind bat that somehow believes Ronaldo did enough last season to deserve being in the top 3 not to talk of winning the award
Likewise Messi although Messi had an edge
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
ezechi24:

but ronaldo has the most goals inside the box.....who assisted him?...because we all know messi owns the most solo goals in history.

So he wasn't assistedcby another player..or u think after a solo run , assist will not b recorded?? Na children de post for this nairaland

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by tuzle(m): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lashist:

You are correct...now goalwise, who scored more?? Who made more assists?? Who won more MOMT?? In what aspect did ronaldo pass messi last season?? Just name it cheesy
did I say Ronaldo was better than messi? Go and read my comment again and tell me where I said so. My comment was towards the person who said Ronaldo underperformed.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Another comic relief thread..

Let me find this second hand shisha and that smuggled lighter, it's about to go down.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
ezechi24:

so how come he carry their cup, highest goal scorer, most man of the match, highest assist, highest goals outside the box in that competition now tell me wetin ronaldo do for euros. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Since when did goals outside the box count as 2...or don't u know there are goals that are harder to score in the box than outside... so messis goal yesterday and Mbappés goal , which was harder to score?? When u are in the box, the pressure is higher cos u are expected to score compared to when u hit it from outside... the pressure playing penalties is more that the pressure playing freekicks....
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by maxwell530(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

How did messi win more titles that Ronaldo for club last season
did you put "last season" in your message which I quoted? You mentioned trophies won in their career.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ezechi24(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

So he wasn't assistedcby another player..or u think after a solo run , assist will not b recorded?? Na children de post for this nairaland

what are u even saying....its like you dey high on mpkulummiri....all the goal that ronaldo has scored inside the box was he not assisted?...since you dey say assist dosnt lead to goals ....this guy heck yourslf o....even the ronaldo self we never know if he go enter world cup.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Vantheman: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Bro sorry to say this you don't have a point in all this your write up, you are not making any sense.

Kingcalls:

As usual always mentions unnecessary stats , man of the match, key passes, dribbles , cross bar , shot on target....u are just a born fool... I will keep on quoting u till ur brain starts to receive network cos its definitely on zombie mode .... imagine this fool saying Ronaldo had the worse season last season when he achieved the smexaxt sane thing messi achieved for club and also did well for country .... Euros is a step down of world cup , copa is like 5 steps down ... u all should watch how Argentina will be disgraced again at next years world cup by European teams .... they said Argentina have not lost since 2019 grin thats cos they have been dodging European teams, they moment they play 2 or 3 in friendlies, them go collect ... this guy is sooooooo dumb, look at him mentioning freekicks and dribbles, how many did he score in champions league last season.... 4 out of his total 5 goals were penalties... infact 6 out of his last 10 goals in the champions league are penalties.... the highest by any player in the champions league.... fake goat wey get only one league goal after 17 games for league of pensioners grin grin grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
ezechi24:

what are u even saying....its like you dey high on mpkulummiri....all the goal that ronaldo has scored inside the box was he not assisted?...since you dey say assist dosnt lead to goals ....this guy heck yourslf o....even the ronaldo self we never know if he go enter world cup.

All the goals messi score no be person assist am?? Assusts don't decide games just like tackles don't decide games....goals and saves do
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Vantheman:
Bro sorry to say this you don't have a point in all this your write up, you are not making any sense.

How wud u understand, u need to upgrade intellectually to understand
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
maxwell530:
did you put "last season" in your message which I quoted? You mentioned trophies won in their career.

I said last season for club
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by maxwell530(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

I said last season for club
go and read the message which I quoted. You mentioned Euro 2016 and 5 UCL which Ronaldo won. Go back and read again.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by maxwell530(m): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
It's Okay to love Ronaldo more but when it comes to what both can do with the Ball, Messi is nobody's mate. Most people think it's Normal to be contending for highest goal scorer and the best playmaker at the same time every season.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Wizzy552: 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
The guy just dey argue blindly. Of course tackles and the way you play are being awarded with motm na. Abi why dem dey rate kante self? Guy go sleep.

Messi got the highest goals. Even assist.
Still get the highest motm
2 Cup
Stats they there. If you no like am. Do your own make you give Rudiger
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by zinaunreal(m): 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nbotee:
It is only a blind bat that somehow believes Ronaldo did enough last season to deserve being in the top 3 not to talk of winning the award

Haters like are are the bats
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
moyosore32:

Wetin we dey talk Wetin ds one dey talk oga go and drink water then come bk... I still dey here for una

Bla Bla Bla

Continue
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

No one said the other stat are not ok...but they don't directly determine the outcomes of games... Denmark vs Nigeria is an example....okocha was dribbling, sand was scoring ...in the end we were trashed 4.1 ... messi is not even better than neymar when it comes to dribbling but messi is better that neymar cos messi decides games ... now goal scorers decide games, and no one decides games better than Ronaldo in football

That's why they are Messi zombies....
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its has always been the best player in the team that won a major title...who contributed the most in achieving that title.... and it's 1.world cup, 2. EUROS , 3. Champions league, 4 league titles, 5 copa America, 6. AFCON,

I thought you said it was by scoring goals alone not assists, passes, saves and goal-mouth clearance?

You see yourself?
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
tuzle:
did I say Ronaldo was better than messi? Go and read my comment again and tell me where I said so. My comment was towards the person who said Ronaldo underperformed.
Im sorry sire...i thought different since one almaijiri sponsor said something different...now kingcalls, here is your answer...a sincer ronaldo fan has spoken cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
maxwell530:
It's Okay to love Ronaldo more but when it comes to what both can do with the Ball, Messi is nobody's mate. Most people think it's Normal to be contending for highest goal scorer and the best playmaker at the same time every season.

Exaggerations
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

No one ever said dribbles and assists should b cancelled...but u guys are adding it as same as goals...which is wrong... only a goal or a save guarantees or not guarantees a goal

Don't say this outside please.

Why has the number 10 been the most special player in a team?
Or why has it been the most coveted jersey number?

Without a playmaker your goal scorer will wilt and die.

Or why is Lewandoski struggling in Poland?
Or Haaland in Norway?
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

I thought you said it was by scoring goals alone not assists, passes, saves and goal-mouth clearance?

You see yourself?

Who says Ronaldo only has goals
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by barcaboi(m): 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo was serie a top scorer as well and Euros top scorer

For 2016 euro that Portugal won; griezmann was. Ronaldo was 2nd top scorer with 3 goals.

Ronaldo was top scorer last serie A season and euro as joint top scorer; difference is MESSI WON his Copa tournament.

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ceematics: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Szilard:

You dey mind the ode

Ronaldo is a fine premium striker

No cap

But when talking about a complete footballer that does magic and play sexy football cool

Leo is King
So you agree now that Messi is the best playmaker and Ronaldo the best striker? and when you talk of complete footballer,how many goals has Messi scored with his right foot? How many goals has Messi scored with his head? Okay leave goals how many shots on target with his right foot and head,you think giving assist and dribbling makes him a complete player. Go back to your mat and sleep.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by barcaboi(m): 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

U see err... most of u dont watch football, u just open mouth and kpakpakpakpa ..... Portugal scored 4 goals in the group...Ronaldo scored 2 and gave nani one... that game against Hungary 3.3 ...they needed at least a draw to qualify and they were one goal down 3 times... infact go to youtube and watch the game and u will come bk to delete what posted

NOW where’s the lie? Portugal went through to the next stage by being the third placed with better head to head; BEST LOSERS as we call it. He didn’t score again till the semifinal and barely played the final. And my point remains he came alive in the Knockouts; you’ve not disagreed with that.
Now the point is a man was the top scorer and top assist maker in the tournament he featured & yes played the final also and y’all berate him.

Nothing wey una never use; he’s not won anything for his country. Alaye has won more trophies, Copa, Olympics and youth cup and more cups total for his club. Make una put respect for the name.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Who says Ronaldo only has goals

If you read through the thread, you will see who I was talking to.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

U see err... most of u dont watch football, u just open mouth and kpakpakpakpa ..... Portugal scored 4 goals in the group...Ronaldo scored 2 and gave nani one... that game against Hungary 3.3 ...they needed at least a draw to qualify and they were one goal down 3 times... infact go to youtube and watch the game and u will come bk to delete what posted
Lol...what else are you comparing again grin is it goals or assists or dribbles?? You know stats dont lie cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its has always been the best player in the team that won a major title...who contributed the most in achieving that title.... and it's 1.world cup, 2. EUROS , 3. Champions league, 4 league titles, 5 copa America, 6. AFCON,

And that order is from...?
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2021
ceematics:

So you agree now that Messi is the best playmaker and Ronaldo the best striker? and when you talk of complete footballer,how many goals has Messi scored with his right foot? How many goals has Messi scored with his head? Okay leave goals how many shots on target with his right foot and head,you think giving assist and dribbling makes him a complete player. Go back to your mat and sleep.
Lmao...which best striker...in terms of goals, messi has more goals per match played...in terms of playmaking, you know your answer cheesy. What stats in the last 10seasons did you see ronaldo getting more goals than messi in total...i can show you one before u go dey cry...stats dont lie cheesy maybe this stats were fabricated

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 4:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

And that order is from...?
No mind the werey....he works in FIFA to be rating competitions anyhow cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

See The Clubs That Have Qualified For Europa League Round Of 16 / Femi Fashakin Wins At 2019 WSOP Poker / ACCRA NEWS: Thread Closed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.