Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,840 members, 7,851,841 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:02 AM

Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting (22648 Views)

Robert Lewandowski Reacts After Losing 2021 Ballon D’or To Messi / The Moment Lionel Messi Was Pronounced Winner Of The 2021 Ballon D'or Award / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ceematics: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lashist:

Lmao...which best striker...in terms of goals, messi has more goals per match played...in terms of playmaking, you know your answer cheesy. What stats in the last 10seasons did you see ronaldo getting more goals than messi in total...i can show you one before una go dey cry
And how many goals per match played has he acquired since leaving his comfort zone? How many goals per league match since he joined PSG..It's a new era for both of them and that's what I'm observing Ronaldo has better stats than Messi currently in a more competitive league.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

U are the very dumb one here , cis u just can't get the fact... if u say assists are important, then tackles and interceptions should also be as important as assists cos these stats don't guarantee victory, but they contribute to victory...only goals and saves guarantee victory... tackles helps the defence just like assist helps the attack ... what now determines ur tackle or assist are saves or goals...without goals or saves , this e thos e will b useless ...if u don't have a scorer or a keeper, then no one will win the game

How did Cannavaro win world best player oga?

Your dominance in the game is what matters.

Whether goal or tackle, how dominant in your team is what counts.

Your goal scorer is dead without a number 10.
Or why do you think that number is the most coveted in the team?

The playmaker determines the success of the team in whatever team sport.
Basketball, American football...

He is the soul!

Why are Halaand and Lewandoski struggling in their National Teams?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

If you read through the thread, you will see who I was talking to.

Whatever
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

He is the soul!

Lewandowski is not struggling.. with Poland in the sense that he has done enough.

Messi plays for Argentina.... not Poland.

Don't compare!

Don't tell me Argentina is nothing without Messi..!

I won't give what you don't deserve....a furrrk!
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Since when did goals outside the box count as 2...or don't u know there are goals that are harder to score in the box than outside... so messis goal yesterday and Mbappés goal , which was harder to score?? When u are in the box, the pressure is higher cos u are expected to score compared to when u hit it from outside... the pressure playing penalties is more that the pressure playing freekicks....

This analogy is crappy at best.

Your hate is now beclouding your judgement.

So penalty is now harder than freekick?

...and Mbappe's goals were harder than Messi's long range finesse shot?

You capping man?

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
ceematics:

And how many goals per match played has he acquired since leaving his comfort zone? How many goals per league match since he joined PSG..It's a new era for both of them and that's what I'm observing Ronaldo has better stats than Messi currently in a more competitive league.

Lashist abi wetin?

Your so-called stats are sewage...

Your greatest argument is 'keep wailing'.

Don't say anything else!

'E pain am'

Cry me a stream...

Oya where is your bucket??

Words like evidence, truth, fact are not meant for your type....

Kingcalls!

Let us weep with crocodile tears.....

The debate is now meaningless...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
ceematics:

So you agree now that Messi is the best playmaker and Ronaldo the best striker? and when you talk of complete footballer,how many goals has Messi scored with his right foot? How many goals has Messi scored with his head? Okay leave goals how many shots on target with his right foot and head,you think giving assist and dribbling makes him a complete player. Go back to your mat and sleep.

And how does scoring with your head, bum or preek matter?
...As long as you do what you intend to do.

Robben was very one footed and he was phenomenal.

Does that mean Dembele (or Pedro) who can play penalties with either foot is better than him?

Come on man!
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ceematics: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Lashist abi wetin?

Your so-called stats are sewage...

Your greatest argument is 'keep wailing'.

Don't say anything else!

'E pain am'

Cry me a stream...

Oya where is your bucket??

Words like evidence, truth, fact are not meant for your type....

Kingcalls!

Let us weep with crocodile tears.....

The debate is now meaningless...

Messi this season 14 apps- 6goals and 3 assists
Ronaldo this season 18 apps- 12goals and 2 assists.
Minute per goal and minute per goal contribution Ronaldo pass am. Messi has more penalties tho,Ronaldo has scored just 1 penalty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
HellVictorinho3:

Lewandowski is not struggling.. with Poland in the sense that he has done enough.

Messi plays for Argentina.... not Poland.

Don't compare!

Don't tell me Argentina is nothing without Messi..!

Argentina is nothing without Messi.
cheesy

I have said it!

...and Lewandoski is not struggling with Poland?
Come on man!
grin

Who cares what you give or don't, oga?
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ceematics: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

And how does scoring with your head, bum or preek matter?
...As long as you do what you intend to do.

Robben was very one footed and he was phenomenal.

Does that mean Dembele (or Pedro) who can play penalties with either foot is better than him?

Come on man!
Well that's what makes a complete player hate it or love it. Why are u dragging penalties into this debate? I said complete player you can't be a complete player when 99% of ur goals are with one foot. I know matches where Messi/robben was given the ball at a position where a right footed shot would have sealed the game but they couldn't make use of it cos they're one-legged. You can't be phenomenal when it takes you 4-5 seconds to arrange the left leg before you shoot. watch classified strikers like Zlatan what they do with the ball when it gets to them on both wings left and right

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

Don't say this outside please.

Why has the number 10 been the most special player in a team?
Or why has it been the most coveted jersey number?

Without a playmaker your goal scorer will wilt and die.

Or why is Lewandoski struggling in Poland?
Or Haaland in Norway?

Do u guys even watch football...how is lewa or halaand struggling for country?? Lewa and halaand are outstanding for country, its their national teams that are underperforming... so number 10 is the most important jersey grin grin was pele a playmaker ?? I swear I tire for una ooo
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 5:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
barcaboi:

NOW where’s the lie? Portugal went through to the next stage by being the third placed with better head to head; BEST LOSERS as we call it. He didn’t score again till the semifinal and barely played the final. And my point remains he came alive in the Knockouts; you’ve not disagreed with that.
Now the point is a man was the top scorer and top assist maker in the tournament he featured & yes played the final also and y’all berate him.

Nothing wey una never use; he’s not won anything for his country. Alaye has won more trophies, Copa, Olympics and youth cup and more cups total for his club. Make una put respect for the name.

Do u know Ronaldo's goals in Euros 16 were all decisive....do u know messi dint score a decisive goal in the copa ,

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

And that order is from...?

Google it
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 5:16pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

He is the soul!

Mention the number 10 than made Ronaldo score 29 league goals last season... who was the number10 that supplied Lewandowski , salah , vardy, ... its certain I hv been arguing with kids .... so only number supplies goals grin grin Chineke, nothing wey person no go see for NL grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 5:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

This analogy is crappy at best.

Your hate is now beclouding your judgement.

So penalty is now harder than freekick?

...and Mbappe's goals were harder than Messi's long range finesse shot?

You capping man?

Wow!

Its certain u hv never played football... again I said the pressure playing penalties can't b compared to freekicks... I'm be small pikin or a novice in football just like most of u messi fans ... so because person fire shot from outside box 18... do u know the technic in hitting a volley??
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Do u guys even watch football...how is lewa or halaand struggling for country?? Lewa and halaand are outstanding for country, its their national teams that are underperforming... so number 10 is the most important jersey grin grin was pele a playmaker ?? I swear I tire for una ooo

Let them just score and push their teams farther now.

Abi no be so?

Or what exciting thing has Lewandoski or Halaand achieved with their National Teams?

Since the goal keeper can hoof the ball to them and they will score.

About Pele, what if he was not a Playmaker?
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Its certain u hv never played football... again I said the pressure playing penalties can't b compared to freekicks... I'm be small pikin or a novice in football just like most of u messi fans ... so because person fire shot from outside box 18... do u know the technic in hitting a volley??

A volley facing the goal keeper in the 6 yard box?

What you going on about bruv?

Like I said, hate is beclouding your judgement.

Your arguement is quite laughable.

Talking about playing football, anyone who has will not malign how important assists are, or the part of other team players.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

Let them just score and push their teams farther now.

Abi no be so?

Or what exciting thing has Lewandoski or Halaand achieved with their National Teams?

Since the goal keeper can hoof the ball to them and they will score.

About Pele, what if he was not a Playmaker?

U dont know about football....its a waste of time
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
HBB1:

A volley facing the goal keeper in the 6 yard box?

What you going on about bruv?

Like I said, hate is beclouding your judgement.

Your arguement is quite laughable.

Talking about playing football, anyone who has will not malign how implrtant assists are, or the part of other team players.

U hv not played football b4 if u had ...ud understand...no need wasting time on u... u say outside shorts are harder than volleys in a box full of defenders
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by HBB1(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

U dont know about football....its a waste of time

...and only you know about football?

Delusion and the arrogance that comes with it... a horrible, horrible combo!
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
ceematics:

Messi this season 14 apps- 6goals and 3 assists
Ronaldo this season 18 apps- 12goals and 2 assists.
Minute per goal and minute per goal contribution Ronaldo pass am. Messi has more penalties tho,Ronaldo has scored just 1 penalty.
Lol...olodo season never go far...the argument was about the past seasons...not this season...your brain should tell you there is no award for this season yet...abi have they given ronaldo any award for this season already that we dont know about?? grin be like you be secondary schl student...leave this argument and read your books..now bring last season stats showing where ronaldo had more goals than messi or more dribbles or more assists
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2021
ceematics:

The argument was about the past season and other past seasons na...una no dey read well before entering arguments?? The balon dor you are crying about is about last season and not this season...if ronaldo scores and ManU wins nothing, you know what that means already...hope you know?? What new era cheesy you think messi and ronaldo will play forever?? Their era will come to an end...ronaldo own is here sef...he wanted manCity, ManU blackmailed him to suffer with them...you know say league and CL no dey ManU agenda like this for where chelsea, liverpool and ManCity dey cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by garfield1: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2021
prekumohtim:

That is how voting should be. You must be ready to vote base on the true qualities of the contestants without sentiments. In Nigeria Hausa man will vote for Buhari twice despite that he knows he didn't do well in the second term. Yoruba man will go for Tinubu irrespective of his age. How the country wan take better ? It will be very difficult. Same way Man United and Madrid fans want would want to vote for Cr7 despite that they know he didn't perform well. As humans , we should be willing to put our conscience to work, if not we would suffer in this country in the next 8 years

How does the igbo man vote
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

U hv not played football b4 if u had ...ud understand...no need wasting time on u... u say outside shorts are harder than volleys in a box full of defenders
Lmao...you don come again cheesy grin so you dey play football wella grin ...suddenly outside shots are easier than penalties and tapins where defenders are everywhere...kingcalls, easy with this your talks o...take am easy cheesy
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2021
garfield1:

How does the igbo man vote
There is a saying in Igbo land and I quote: "Every man na leader for his own household". That's why they don't have a national leader . Nothing like : that man is from the East so let's vote for him". You are simply on your own. You can see how Okorocha and other leaders were treated. You choice may not be my choice .
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by garfield1: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2021
prekumohtim:

There is a saying in Igbo land and I quote: "Every man na leader for his own household". That's why they don't have a national leader . Nothing like : that man is from the East so let's vote for him". You are simply on your own. You can see how Okorocha and other leaders were treated. You choice may not be my choice .

Igbos are more sentimental in voting than any other tribe
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lashist:

Lmao...you don come again cheesy grin so you dey play football wella grin ...suddenly outside shots are easier than penalties and tapins where defenders are everywhere...kingcalls, easy with this your talks o...take am easy cheesy

Ur teachers wud hv seen hell trying to teach u guys
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
garfield1:

Igbos are more sentimental in voting than any other tribe

Note true at all and don't begin to think that am an Igbo that's why am saying so.

Check the country, if you dare insult Tinubu all the Yorubas(including deaf, dumb, illiterates, professionals. ..all walk of life ) will come against you. And most of them have never met with Tinubu. Same thing with the Hausa , you dare not insult their leader, in fact, Quran condemns it . These two tribes have national leaders and they don't care if they are doing well or not.....they just want them to be in power . It gives them great sense of belonging. Whereas the Igbos are not like that . Igbo men do not even like themselves compare to the Hausas and Yorubas. Hausa men like themselves more than any tribe in this country followed by the Yorubas.
An Abia state man will not allow his daughters to marry Imo state men while Eboyin will do the same .
The only reason Igbo people are now gathering is because of the way they have been cheated over the years by the Hausa and Yoruba in terms of governance. However, most of them are abstaining from electoral process due to pressure from IPOB and others .
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Counteryou: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
SEO2002:
did u just say match winning goals, u obviously a dingbat. Ronaldo has most match winning goals this year. Second most goals this yr.
Idiot! I was just stating condition of facts that might be used as standard for consideration. I did not say Messi is finer in all those criteria. You are not that coordinated and obviously not intelligent. Leave the message for those it’s meant for. I no be your mate.
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

Ur teachers wud hv seen hell trying to teach u guys
Teach what?? That outside shots from hard range is easier to get than tapins?? Omo kingcalls you are on another level o...even king ronaldo go dey fear your theories o cheesy grin...how is tapins and penalties easier than outside range goals..tell us how cheesy grin
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Mirawonder007(m): 7:10pm On Dec 08, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:

Kingcalls right now
Na soo
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lashist:

Teach what?? That outside shots from hard range is easier to get than tapins?? Omo kingcalls you are on another level o...even king ronaldo go dey fear your theories o cheesy grin...how is tapins and penalties easier than outside range goals..tell us how cheesy grin

U saw me mention volley , and u changed it to tap ins...cant u see u are not normal... was mbappes goal tap in yesterday?? Are u sure u are normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / Community Shield: DSTV Apologize For Not Airing Chelsea Vs Manchester City / AWC 2012 Semi-Final: Nigeria Vs South Africa (0 - 1) On Wed November-7-2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.