Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting (22596 Views)

Robert Lewandowski Reacts After Losing 2021 Ballon D’or To Messi / The Moment Lionel Messi Was Pronounced Winner Of The 2021 Ballon D'or Award / Ramos Invites Barca Stars To His Wedding, Ronaldo Snubbed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by abc115: 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2021
Cristiano Ronaldo finished sixth in the 2021 Ballon d'Or voting and was overlooked by a Portuguese journalist who failed to name the Manchester United man in his top five

Cristiano Ronaldo saw rival Lionel Messi claim a seventh Ballon d'Or this week, taking him two clear of the Manchester United star.

Ronaldo's last Golden Ball came in 2017 and he finished sixth in this year's gala.

Five men ranked above him as Robert Lewandowski, N'Golo Kante, Jorginho and Karim Benzema all accumulated more votes.

Coaches and journalists from countries around the world are allowed to pick their top five, with the respective votes then totted up.

That has led previously to national bias - but not in this case.

Portuguese journalist Joaquim Rita, who works for media outlet SIC, didn't even list Ronaldo in his top five.

Instead his top pick was Kante after the Frenchman played a key role in helping Chelsea win the Champions League.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/ronaldo-ballon-dor-portugal-votes-25615769

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Nbotee(m): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
It is only a blind bat that somehow believes Ronaldo did enough last season to deserve being in the top 3 not to talk of winning the award

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by paulolee(m): 11:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Not suprised bcoz even cr7 know say him no try..
Wetin e play last season?? He flop in juve, him japa leave dm for fourth n still flop for portugal wey e ghost against Belgium for euros wen he was needed..
or u think say dose jand guys dey sentimental n shallow minded like cr7 fan boys for nairaland?

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ThierryJay: 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lol, even the Portuguese rep knew that the actual factos was that Lord Luxembourg in 2021 was all hype huff and puff with no substance grin

Portuguese rep wey sabi!

68 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kilishihunter: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

This mumu has arrived again...always masturbating on Ronaldo's thread.... he went AWOL on messis threads ...shameless

To show u how forever foolish he is...all the things he said insulting Ronaldo were the exact same achievers had for club last season... messi finished 3rd , Ronaldo finished 4th , Messi was top scorer with 30 goals in 36 games , Ronaldo was top scorer with 29 goals in 31 games... both were knocked out of the champions league round of 16 , both won their domestic cups , both left their respective clubs , both teams are suffering now... this is to show u how hypocritical these fools are especially this airhead I just quoted ... Ronaldo was top scorer at euros , scored the likes if Germany and France... messi was busy scoring Ecuador and Bolivia...he said Ronaldo ghosted against Belgium, but the short fraud ghosted against Colombia and Brazil
Abeggi grin, Ghosted this, Ghosted that, Messi assisted lautaro's goal against Colombia and scored his own penalty, you think he's like your Pendu that would go awol If he doesn't score, Portuguese journalist even confirm am say him countryman na fraud grin

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kilishihunter: 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThierryJay:
Lol, even the Portuguese rep knew that the actual factos was that Lord Luxembourg in 2021 was all hype huff and puff with no substance grin

Portuguese rep wey sabi!
Maybe he'll threaten him like he did to cassano grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 11:30pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Abeggi grin, Ghosted this, Ghosted that, Messi assisted lautaro's goal against Colombia and scored his own penalty, you think he's like your Pendu that would go awol If he doesn't score, Portuguese journalist even confirm am say him countryman na fraud grin

Assist na goal?? Person pass ball no mean na im no ghost... ghosted for 120mins .... scoring penalty for shoot out grin grin so how does that show that he dint ghost ... mumu Portugal decided not to vote any of he or messi cos they felt it was time others had a chance... Argentina vote Ronaldo 3rd mumu

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ThierryJay: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Maybe he'll threaten him like he did to cassano grin

I wanted to type that as well. You beat me to it! Bulliano Ronaldo grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kilishihunter: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kingcalls:

Assist na goal?? Person pass ball no mean na im no ghost... ghosted for 120mins .... scoring penalty for shoot out grin grin so how does that show that he dint ghost ... mumu Portugal decided not to vote any of he or messi cos they felt it was time others had a chance... Argentina vote Ronaldo 3rd mumu
Assist produce goals, Mumu, Match wey you no even watch, Messi dey bleed for that match, them wan use tackles kill am, E no be like pendu wey no fit stand the heat in euro 2016 final, upon that him still assist him country goal and scored the same penalty you guys were castigating him for missing versus Chile, I know his two goals today is surely painful to you but use this one still hold body

69 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kilishihunter: 11:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
ThierryJay:

I wanted to type that as well. You beat me to it! Bulliano Ronaldo grin
Did you notice how that thread never made FP, but the stupid rumor of Messi castigating pochettino was taken viral in the blink of an eye by the mods, Too too bad

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Assist produce goals, Mumu, Match wey you no even watch, Messi dey bleed for that match, them wan use tackles kill am, E no be like pendu wey no fit stand the heat in euro 2016 final, upon that him still assist him country goal and scored the same penalty you guys were castigating him for missing versus Chile, I know his two goals is still painful but use this one hold body

His 2 goals grin grin... he needs it cos Ronaldo has doubled his numbers and will certainly increase if he plays tomorrow... he was bleeding grin excuses upon excuses ... what did he produce with the bleeding leg.. and assist don't always produce goals... assists are useless without goals ...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ThierryJay: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Did you notice how that thread never made FP, but the stupid rumor of Messi castigating pochettino was taken viral in the blink of an eye by the mods, Too too bad

Of course Kilishi. For a while now, I have noticed a deliberate agenda by CR fans to slander Messi. And it's not just on Nairaland. They come up with fake stories, fake stats, fake images just to bash Messi on SM.

Lalasticlala & Obembet, if Argentina rep did not vote Messi for award win, you guys will push it to FP multiple times. Now a Portuguese rep has done same but you ignored, and be looking for fake news about Messi to push to FP. ThereisGoduo.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Counteryou: 12:22am On Dec 08, 2021
The Football Journalists are just being sincere. They did not vote on sentiment. Show me how many journalist listed Ronaldo as their no1 favorite. Na because say them do analysis journalism to see that Ronaldo no too play anything during the year under review.
How many successful dribbles, how many free kick goal, how many penalties , how many tap ins, how many man of the match award, how many goals assisted, how many shot on target, how many match winning goals, how many recoveries, how many kilometers covered. All these and many more are the reasons Messi will keep subduing Ronaldo. Best player award can not be based on who score the highest no of goals.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by paulolee(m): 6:20am On Dec 08, 2021
Kingcalls:

This mumu has arrived again...always masturbating on Ronaldo's thread.... he went AWOL on messis threads ...shameless

To show u how forever foolish he is...all the things he said insulting Ronaldo were the exact same messi achieved for club last season... messi finished 3rd , Ronaldo finished 4th , Messi was top scorer with 30 goals in 36 games , Ronaldo was top scorer with 29 goals in 31 games... both were knocked out of the champions league round of 16 , both won their domestic cups , both left their respective clubs , both teams are suffering now... this is to show u how hypocritical these fools are especially this airhead I just quoted ... Ronaldo was top scorer at euros , scored the likes if Germany and France... messi was busy scoring Ecuador and Bolivia...he said Ronaldo ghosted against Belgium, but the short fraud ghosted against Colombia and Brazil
I don warn dis dumbo to stop quoting me since u de always forget to switch on ur senses whenever u do switch on ur data, since I get few minutes to spare, let me skul u..
u listed all messi achievement to compare with ur man BT forgot d key ones just bcoz u choose to remain dumb n stupid..
messi won d copa with Argentina dt won him votes for dt ballon, wetin cr7 win with Portugal??
messi finished as the best player in copa, did ur cr7 make top3 in euros best?
messi not only had most goals but also most assist, most dribbles n most freekick scored, wat about ur cr7??
lastly messi had a total number of 27 MOTM awards won, how many ur man win??
even other cr7 fans knew dt he had his worst season last year n couldn't even be compared to benzema individually bt u choose to be a dumbo n allow sentiment continue to bury ur already dead I.Q...

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by abc115: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2021
Counteryou:
The Football Journalists are just being sincere. They did not vote on sentiment. Show me how many journalist listed Ronaldo as their no1 favorite. Na because say them do analysis journalism to see that Ronaldo no too play anything during the year under review.
How many successful dribbles, how many free kick goal, how many penalties , how many tap ins, how many man of the match award, how many goals assisted, how many shot on target, how many match winning goals, how many recoveries, how many kilometers covered. All these and many more is the reason Messi will keep subduing Ronaldo. Best player award can not be based on who score the highest no of goals.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Kingcalls: 7:59am On Dec 08, 2021
paulolee:

I don warn dis dumbo to stop quoting me since u de always forget to switch on ur senses whenever u do switch on ur data, since I get few minutes to spare, let me skul u..
u listed all messi achievement to compare with ur man BT forgot d key ones just bcoz u choose to remain dumb n stupid..
messi won d copa with Argentina dt won him votes for dt ballon, wetin cr7 win with Portugal??
messi not only had most goals but also most assist, most dribbles n most freekick scored, wat about ur cr7??
even other cr7 fans knew dt he had his worst season last year n couldn't even be compared to benzema individually bt u choose to be a dumbo n allow sentiment continue to bury ur sense of reasoning

As usual always mentions unnecessary stats , man of the match, key passes, dribbles , cross bar , shot on target....u are just a born fool... I will keep on quoting u till ur brain starts to receive network cos its definitely on zombie mode .... imagine this fool saying Ronaldo had the worse season last season when he achieved the smexaxt sane thing messi achieved for club and also did well for country .... Euros is a step down of world cup , copa is like 5 steps down ... u all should watch how Argentina will be disgraced again at next years world cup by European teams .... they said Argentina have not lost since 2019 grin thats cos they have been dodging European teams, they moment they play 2 or 3 in friendlies, them go collect ... this guy is sooooooo dumb, look at him mentioning freekicks and dribbles, how many did he score in champions league last season.... 4 out of his total 5 goals were penalties... infact 6 out of his last 10 goals in the champions league are penalties.... the highest by any player in the champions league.... fake goat wey get only one league goal after 17 games for league of pensioners grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by OJEEMAH(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2021
paulolee:

even other cr7 fans knew dt he had his worst season last year n couldn't even be compared to benzema individually bt u choose to be a dumbo n allow sentiment continue to bury ur sense of reasoning
Nice one

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by slawormiir: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Everyone knows Penaldo is a fraud

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ForeThinker: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2021
The past is gone
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by PrinceOfLagos: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Cr7 get pride
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by LordGuru1: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2021
grin
Football is good but pls don't be distracted to the extent of... I still wonder how few set of hell-bound people dey use the whole World catch their cruise with the devil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by atobs4real(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2021
too much enemy. Ronaldo shall prevail. even him people dey do am
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Hapinex01: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2021
Make we fry semo?
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by tstx(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Okay
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Godada(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2021
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by UncleKoboko: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2021
ENEMY OF PROGRESS

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by ignis: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2021
g
Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by Lashist(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Assist produce goals, Mumu, Match wey you no even watch, Messi dey bleed for that match, them wan use tackles kill am, E no be like pendu wey no fit stand the heat in euro 2016 final, upon that him still assist him country goal and scored the same penalty you guys were castigating him for missing versus Chile, I know his two goals today is surely painful to you but use this one still hold body
Free that guy...he will start calling you almajiri soon...the guy is so emotional...you can imagine how he cried when messi won the award and whenever messing scores grin. He is likely a teenager crying over anything concerning Ronaldo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo Snubbed By Portuguese Representative In 2021 Ballon D'or Voting by OdogwuToks(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2021
Hmm, e be things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

13th All-African Games: Final Medal standings as Nigeria Finishes Second / Just In: Boy Win A Whooping Sum Of 50 Million On Bet9ja With 100 / Xavier Amaechi Joins Hamburg On Four Year Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.