Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,357 members, 7,853,586 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:35 PM

I Really Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need Help (605 Views)

This Is How I Suck It If I Really Like It. I Take My Time..( Pics Ins) / 6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Help by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Am seeking for a financial help to start up a business even if it is the equipment I will be glad to get them,I have been trying and trying to be able to have this business and support my family it's really been tough for I and my husband and am looking for a way to support him in somethings very soon our baby will start eating I don't know how hard is going to be then which is why am seeking out for a help please if there is any way anyone can help me please do help me I will be very grateful tnkz
Re: I Really Need Help by samuel051: 11:37am On Dec 08, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: I Really Need Help by Toks2008(m): 11:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
Am seeking for a financial help to start up a business even if it is the equipment I will be glad to get them,I have been trying and trying to be able to have this business and support my family it's really been tough for I and my husband and am looking for a way to support him in somethings very soon our baby will start eating I don't know how hard is going to be then which is why am seeking out for a help please if there is any way anyone can help me please do help me I will be very grateful tnkz

Babe not everyone will have time to PM you so state clearly what you need talking about the equipment n cost.

Some nlanders may come to your aide.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Babe not everyone will have time to PM you so state clearly what you need talking about the equipment n cost.

Some nlanders may come to your aide.
it's hair dresser sir. 200k for the cost shop and equipments sir.
Re: I Really Need Help by Toks2008(m): 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
it's hair dresser sir. 200k for the cost shop and equipments sir.

You need to sort out your house rent first cos a roof is important.

My mum started her hairdressing business from home. If you are good ladies will travel distance to patronize you.

Have you considered this option.
Re: I Really Need Help by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toks2008:

You need to sort out your house rent first cos a roof is important.

My mum started her hairdressing business from home. If you are good ladies will travel distance to patronize you.

Have you considered this option.
. yes sir that's exactly my intention.
Re: I Really Need Help by Toks2008(m): 11:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
hussey1149:
. yes sir that's exactly my intention.

Ok.

God will see you through.
Re: I Really Need Help by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Toks2008:

Ok.
God will see you through.
Amen sir

(1) (Reply)

Single Fathers And Baby Daddies... / Pastor Shows Off Huge Sum Of Money He Saved From Church Members’ Offerings / Redpillers Stop Disturbing Me With private Messages (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.