Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,552 members, 7,847,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect (1865 Views)

From Hunting To Ritual Killing: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Ge / 'I Raped My 38-Year-Old Victim For Refusing To Date Me' - 27-Year-Old Man / Man Rapes, Impregnates And Induces Victim For Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by esnbrutality: 11:40am On Dec 08, 2021
Seven suspected members of a syndicate which specialized in killing innocent victims to get their body parts for ritual have opened up on their involvement in the criminal act.

The suspects were arrested by detectives in Ogun State Police Command after the murder of one Sunday Okosun and his dismemberment, with the intention of selling and buying the body parts for money ritual purposes.

The names of the suspects were given as Oladipupo Lekan, Aremu Sulaimon, Madru Ifayemi, Shittu Saheed, Sulaimon Samad, Akanji Moruf and Adekunle Tajudeen.

In the quest to make money from the sale of the body parts to those in need of them, Lekan, a hunter, reportedly went to the bush on a bright afternoon, and made darkness and death to envelop the victim, Okosun, whom he sighted, shot dead at close range and dismembered. After putting in a sack the body parts, including the head, heart, two hands cut from the wrist and a piece of flesh from his thigh, he took them to his contact, Sulaimon, and got paid with a sum of N51,000.

Crime feature learnt that the stump of late Sunday’s body was discovered by his brother, Abraham Okosun. Shocked and saddened by the gory image he saw, Abraham lodged the report with the Divisional Police Officer of Bode Olude Police Station, DSP Durojaye Rotimi, who visited the scene with his crack detectives and embarked on intelligence-based investigation to unravel those behind the dastardly act.
First to be traced and arrested was Lekan, the hunter, followed by six other suspects involved in the sale and purchase of the body parts.

During their confessions, the suspects disclosed the code names they were using among themselves for each of the human parts sold and bought. They said that they normally referred to human head as ball, the heart as transformer, and hands as fans. Recovered from them were the gun and cutlass used for the killing and dismemberment.

Crime feature had an interview with the suspects. Below are the excerpts:

Oladipupo Lekan

“I’m 38 years old, living at Bode Olude area of Abeokuta. I’m a motorcycle rider married and blessed with three children. It is true that I killed a human being. I was pushed into committing the act.“It was Sulaimon who called me that his friends who are Muslim clerics (Afaa) needed body parts. We both belong to hunters’ group. He said they needed the head, hands, heart and some pieces of flesh. It took some weeks before I could do the job.“I went into the bush where we used to hunt for animals in the afternoon. It was close to Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB). As I was going, I sighted a man ahead of me standing and watching his bean plants. I aimed my barrel gun at him and shot him at close range.

“Immediately, I cut off his head, heart, hands and flesh from his thigh. I left the stump there, called Sulaimon and handed the parts to him.
“He paid me N20,000 for the head, N15,000 for the two hands, N11,000 for the heart and N5,000 for the piece of flesh. He gave me money the following day.“It was a couple of weeks after that I saw the call of DPO Bode Olude, inviting me to the station. I was detained and when interrogated, I confessed to killing the victim. The police also got those who bought the body parts, except one who escaped.“I killed the victim because of money that I would get from the assignment. I have never done such a thing before.”

Aremu Sulaimon (29)

I’m a native doctor. I started three years ago, but it didn’t stop me from praying in the mosque. I’m part of the hunters’ group. My job is to set the dogs up for the targeted prey.“Afaa Saheed and Afaa Samad saw each other and said that they needed body parts. I told him that I didn’t have and Samad said the same thing. Later, I saw Saheed and he said that they needed two hands which made me to introduce him to Lekan. They discussed. Tajudeen, Moruf and Ifayemi also met with me and said they needed body parts also for money ritual.I asked each of them the parts they needed and Moruf said he would like to have the heart. Tajudeen said he needed the head while Ifayemi needed part of the flesh. That was how Olalekan went to kill the victim, handed the body parts to me, which I, in turn, gave to those who demanded for them and collected money for the job.I was not given a kobo from the money paid to Lekan.

Sulaimon Samad (35)

“Afaa Saheed is my friend. He asked me whether I had a ball (human head) or know where he could purchase it. I told him I had never used it and didn’t know where he could get it from. Not long after, Sulaimon came to get herbs and he exchanged number with Saheed. I didn’t know what they discussed. That was about three months ago before the police came to arrest me.“I know that I made that mistake by not informing the police when my friend asked me about getting a human head. But I was never part of the plan of killing for ritual.”

Shittu Saheed (38)

I’m an Afaa. I’ve never done such a thing before. It’s true I referred to human head as ball. I also heard it somewhere and started using the code. I bought the hands for N15,000 to make money ritual in order to survive.”

Akanji Moruf (26)

I’m a native doctor. Sulaimon is my first cousin. After I initially told him I needed human heart, it was five days after that he first called me and later brought the heart to my house when I didn’t respond to his calls. I told him I didn’t know the ritual to perform with it, but he persuaded me to buy it and I paid N11,000. I wanted to use the heart for money ritual.

Madru Ifayemi (25)

“I’m a native doctor. I didn’t ask others to kill a human being. It was Sulaimon who called and told me that he went for hunting and they found a dead body. I also wanted to make money ritual.”

Adekunle Tajudeen, 38.

“I’m a native doctor also. I caused the calamity for myself as I only helped my friend, Saheed, to purchase the human head. And he has run away. Saheed had initially told me that he needed a human head.“Moruf came to me and told me he was going to his cousin, Sulaimon. It was when we got there that he wanted to collect body part. I asked for the cost of the head and was told it was N20,000. I called Saheed and he brought the money. We gave him the head.”

The state Commissioner of Police, Lanre Bankole, who condemned the act and described it as height of man inhumanity to man, ordered the suspects to be transferred to homicide section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Eleweran, Abeokuta, for discreet investigation, after which they would be arraigned in court.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/from-hunting-to-ritual-killing-how-i-shot-dismembered-victim-for-n51000-to-get-body-parts-suspect/

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by esnbrutality: 11:41am On Dec 08, 2021
Just imagine how far these guyz have come??..To the extent that human parts have "code" names??

The human head as ball

The heart as transformer

The hands as Fans

I wont talk...let the forum members judge and see if this will make front page.

These "ACCOMODATORS" are Terrorists. To imagine that Fulani herdsmen are all around their bushes, but they become "superman and voltron" when killing their own brothers!!!

If its to Insult "IGBO/IPOB/BIAFRA" and their desire to leave a primitive union, you will see them Ranting foolishly like Dogs in HEAT!!...Spits!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by TooMuchStuff: 11:42am On Dec 08, 2021
In the Technology and Nomenclature of dismemberment of human spare parts, the unique expertise of Yoruba Muslims cannot be over-emphasised.

They own the franchise per excellent as can be illustrated in above Scenario.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by headSmasher: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
The Technology and Nomenclature of dismemberment of cadavers, the unique expertise of Yoruba Muslims cannot be over-emphasised.

They owned the franchise per excellent
I guess the most infamous dreaded shrine where new born babies are pounded alive is also located in Yoruba Muslim territory.

4 Likes

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by esnbrutality: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2021
All the Killers are Yoruba Muslims....and to imagine these miscreants have the audacity to insult IGBO people...Tufiakwa!!

TooMuchStuff:
In the Technology and Nomenclature of dismemberment of cadavers, the unique expertise of Yoruba Muslims cannot be over-emphasised.

They owned the franchise per excellent as can be illustrated in above Scenario.

.....Lecturer TooMuchStuff.
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by pacino26(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2021
So a full human is worth #51,000 in Ogun State?

How do these guys think? Are they so blind to the happenings outside their huts or what?

NCAN should proceed with verification abeg.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by Jakumo(m): 11:56am On Dec 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
Just imagine how far these guyz have come??..To the extent that human parts have "code" names??

The human head as ball

The heart as transformer

The hands as Fans

From the esoteric world of gourmet dog eating, I know by dispassionate academic research that the anatomical components of man's best friend have been thoughtfully blessed with new vehicular spare part names, by connoisseurs of the four-legged barking delicacy.

1. The heart - Engine
2. The head - Full Beam
3. The legs - Front Axle and Back Axle
4. The chest - Radiator
5. The ribs and stomach - Gearbox
6. The intestines - Battery Cable
6. The tail - Winding Jack.

I must hasten to add that I do not personally partake of Lokiili as dogmeat is known, or eran-oniyo, otherwise known as human meat.

God Breast Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by esnbrutality: 11:58am On Dec 08, 2021
Damage control effort will end in futility. Your useless brothers kill people for money rituals and they are all insanely foolish and stewpid.

Taa Gbafuo Dia...!!! You slimy miscreants are disgustingly wicked and dangerously foolish..

Get the fvcck outta my thread...useless head mining miscreant.
angry angry angry angry angry

headSmasher:
I guess the most infamous dreaded shrine where new born babies are pounded alive is also located in Yoruba Muslim territory.
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by headSmasher: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
esnbrutality:
Damage control effort will end in futility. Your useless brothers kill people for money rituals and they are all insanely foolish and stewpid.

Taa Gbafuo Dia...!!! You slimy miscreants are disgustingly wicked and dangerously foolish..

Get the fvcck outta my thread...useless head mining miscreant.
angry angry angry angry angry

Your tear have just began

4 Likes

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by esnbrutality: 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
Imagine naming a human Heart--Transformer...NA X-MEN grin grin grin grin

Imagine naming head as ---BALL

imagine hands as ----FANS

As for the DOG delicacy is understandable. But human parts??...That to me GRADE A "Terrorism"..and they should be SHOT DEAD ASAP!!

Jakumo:

From the world of dog eating, I know by dispassionate academic research that the following parts are blessed with new names by connoisseurs of the four-legged barking delicacy.

1. The heart - Engine
2. The head - Full Beam
3. The legs - Front Axle and Back Axle
4. The chest - Radiator
5. The tail- Winding Jack.

I must hasten to add that I do not personally partake of Lokiili as dogmeat is known, or eran-oniyo, otherwise known as human meat.

God Breast Nigeria.
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by esnbrutality: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2021
E pain am....You also harvest skullz and soon your pinsure go dey Nairaland.. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

headSmasher:
Your tear have just began
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by Enskynelson(m): 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2021
shocked
Love of money indeed is the root of all evil. A poor man and heartless man can kill a man for just 1k, yes I mean One Thousand Naira than cannot buy a plate a food in some places!
In Nigeria, to survive is not easy. You have so much to contend with to survive. The struggle is not for only those alive, even dead bodies struggle to stay safe as body parts are often used for rituals. Where can one rest in peace in Nigeria?
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by Karlovych: 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
grin grin I blame Oduduwa for this, it's like they placed a curse on him and his descendants before they deported him from paradise for mining celestial skulls.

2 Likes

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by esnbrutality: 4:58pm On Dec 08, 2021
NO be lie my brother...how can a region that claims to be "exposed/educated and sophisticated" believe that their MAIN Ancestor was dismissed from HEAVEN and SMASHED Its head on the GROUND??...It shows sincerely that they have No heritage and they are just a bunch of useless wanderers...!!!..This sha is their major selling point...HOW CAN A REGION LOVE "SHITTING IN PUBLIC" even their Girls??... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry...She even HAS a Freaking BUCKET to wash her craw craw ynasssshh!!!...spits angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Karlovych:
grin grin I blame Oduduwa for this, it's like they placed a curse on him and his descendants before they deported him from paradise for mining celestial skulls.

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by Restroom: 1:16am On Dec 09, 2021
The irony of this story is that after reading stories, some very very very very USELESS NIGERIANS will open their toilet mouth and type rubbish on NL saying money rituals do not exists.

After reading this level of crime ,anybody who says money rituals is not real must be as evil as these serial ritual killers.

They don't have a soul.

If you deny it,then you are denying the crimes of these young men and many others we don't here about. Which also means, you are as cold and evil like these killers.

Imagine shoot a human being like you with gun and proceed to cut him up. If they were not found now, some people will say,it was done by fulani herdsmen.

Kia....humans are just too wicked and all of them are saying this is their first time.

God needs to intervene in Earth affairs by bringing his Kingdom quickly to destroy all evil doers out of the Earth and restore sanity earthwide.
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by dettolgel: 1:43am On Dec 09, 2021
Them use ritual swear for Yoruba people?

I am not surprised that is all they could come up with is ritual, that is what is expected of a skull valued at 20k.

The value of an average Yoruba skull is 25k in the other thread it seems the price is dropping it is now 20k, even cheaper than a goat. grin
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by Burgerlomo: 8:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Bastards

Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 09, 2021
They should donate these ones to medical students for experiment
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by IrepChrist: 9:37am On Dec 09, 2021
What has befallen humanity. Nigeria is something else.
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by esnbrutality: 11:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
The skullaship Gang!! grin
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by Hector09(m): 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
U ended some ones life cus of mere 51k...chai this country is beyond redemption.......use this be
Energy to fight herds men....ode
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by delzbaba(m): 6:48am On Apr 03, 2022
Ogun again, this is another form of terrorism, come to think of it Ogun in English means jazz, no wonder
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by chrisxxx(m): 7:13am On Apr 03, 2022
I don't need to read. But I can guess that this heinous crime happened either in Oyo, Ogun, Osun or Ondo State.
Prove me wrong
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by Obagofixxy: 9:40am On Apr 03, 2022
Chai, just for 51,000 ,Omo goat and cow Don cost pass human being ohhhh......
Re: How I Shot, Dismembered Victim For N51,000 To Get Body Parts--suspect by OGwales(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2022
See collabo... Alfas and native doctors.

(1) (Reply)

A Pastor Buries a prostitute in His Church.. / I Was Scammed Of 52k And Am Contemplating Suicide / Nigerian Gang B.l.a.c.k Axe Send Members to Ireland Banks IT Firms to Move €14m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.