Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

What Is Nigeria Actual Population Not Looking At The Census Figures? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Nigeria Actual Population Not Looking At The Census Figures? (264 Views)

What Do You Think Is The Actual Population Of Nigerian Now?(shocking) / Seyi Makinde: Oyo Population Not Less Than 15 Million / See Where Nigeria's Actual Population And Geographical Centre Points Are! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria Actual Population Not Looking At The Census Figures? by Peterlandil: 1:30pm On Dec 08, 2021
I have been wondering for a while what could the actual population of Nigeria be
Many claim census figures are beign manipulated and this has triggered Wild Estimate of the countrys population which places the Country at a population of about 200Million.So i Need all your opinions or suggestions on what Nigeria actual population could be.
Re: What Is Nigeria Actual Population Not Looking At The Census Figures? by YeyeGbami: 1:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
195M
15M bandits.
Re: What Is Nigeria Actual Population Not Looking At The Census Figures? by BKayy: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigeria is barely 75m

Look at Niger Republic that has more landmass than Nigeria and has the same climate, terrain and biome as Northern Nigeria.
The population of Niger Republic that has more land mass than the entire Nigeria is 24.2m while Northern Nigeria is estimated at 70+m which is totally impossible

You see that those things are false.
Northern Nigeria + Middle Belt is at most 15m

South West is sparsely populated judging by landmass to people ratio. Except for the Lagos factor that drew many people to her region, it would have been almost population as the entire north but Lagos added like 4 extra million.
So, SW is at most 18m

SE is densely populated and need expansion except that Ndigbo are not violent.
SE is not more than 20m

South South is exactly like SW, hut most parts are more sparsely populated than SW.
So SS cannot be more than 12 million

In total, Nigeria is approximately 75 million.
This is the reality everybody will come to terms with once Nigeria officially dissolve.

Quote me anywhere.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Was Not Kidnapped By Bandits ― Sheikh Gumi / Ferma Bags Award Of "Best Federal Agency In Imo For The Year 2021 / 2023 Presidency : Bbign Adamawa State Meet, Vows To Deliver State For Ameachi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.