Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,185 members, 7,853,053 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones (15008 Views)

Anthony Okolie: Court Awards N10m Against DSS, Absolves Buhari’s Daughter / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / CCTV Footage Of Sowore's Arrest By DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2021
That's justice
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Ventura1: 4:39pm On Dec 08, 2021
Better man
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by zephaniah052: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2021
shocked hhhmmm
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Kingtomato641(m): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2021
they call me a political fanatic but am not.

there is nothing The LORD can not do

speak up and do not shudder!

you all must have really missed me

anyways i speak with authority and i gift my pure knowledge to those that are wiser

i stay in councils of men with intellect,

i do not fable tale or bit around bushes but i speak with authority

i force my enemies to make mistakes and i capitalise on their great a fall.

if you are a politician here and you need great backup and exposure to win in all elections then i will teach you one simple knowledge in getting all you want instantly!

can you really pay me #10 million naira?

i will expose to you all the secret arms of government.....

i started the tinubu arguments and i was the first one that evolked the memory of Igbo ruling this country Nigeria......

i kicked heavily against the NIN linking issues and all peeps followed me.

i first brought up the topic of Igbo ruling this country in a jokingly way and was got abused here in this forum.

but as a man with great authority and power of speech!

i commanded the man to keep quiet and listen to the man with intellect and wisdom!

i spoke to him how the importance of the Igbo government will really be for us all.

anyways but now the topic is been discussed in the whole world even in the USA

my Nigerian brothers with their sharp mouths overseas!

for there is nothing the LORD GOD can not do.......

i will show you all the hidden secrets of politics and how to win in every game.

do contact me by email if you want to get the info today.....

Kingtomato641@gmail.com

some times i go about raising solid issues..........

i spoke with a strong voice to tinubu and ordered him to speak up when he knows the fulanis are killing his own people.........

i want a good government and i will show you the way to win in all things............

I SPEAK WITH WISDOM AND INTELLECT AND I DO NOT SHUDDER!

come let me expose this to you today!

i will go in with all on the round table.

do contact me today if you need it exposed in full

thanks!
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Baamm(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Omoyele Sowore
can’t hate this dude. Man has perfected the act of extorting govt. activist turn full time hustle. Ps make sure u have a radical lawyer like femi falana
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by misskemi53: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Great Innovation in Ghana

Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by tolaswim: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2021
Wait a bit....I saw funmi falana, Did Mr falana has a daughter who happens to be a lawyer? She did represent sowore well...Good job
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
Chai! Una wan finish DSS money, na giveaway dss don dey do these days. The other day na Mazi kanu's Barrister today na Sowore! Make una cashout on dss with good lawyers! Those Daura secret terrorists deserves it all.
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2021
If Buhari pay that money Buhari should bend like a branch of tree.But wait which one be Sowore iphones just say Sowore phones,pple just loving mentioning and hyping iphones to get pple attentions sha.
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Aboguede(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Please who are the set of military that normally train this DSS, their mode of operations is just exactly like United States secrets service

See exaggeration shocked
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Aboguede(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2021
Abeg

U don chop today shocked

Go fine work oh

Yahoo worst pass ashawo

Kingtomato641:
they call me a political fanatic but am not.

there is nothing The LORD can not do

you all must have really missed me

anyways i speak with authority and i gift my pure knowledge to those that are wiser

i stay in councils of men with intellect,

i do not fable tale or bit around bushes but i speak with authority

i force my enemies to make mistakes and i capitalise on their great a fall.

if you are a politician here and you need great backup and exposure to win in all elections then i will teach you one simple knowledge in getting all you want instantly!

can you really pay me #10 million naira?

i will expose to you all the secret arms of government.....

i started the tinubu arguments and i was the first one that evolked the memory of Igbo ruling this country Nigeria......

i kicked heavily against the NIN linking issues and all peeps followed me.

i first brought up the topic of Igbo ruling this country in a jokingly way and was got abused here in this forum.

but as a man with great authority and power of speech!

i commanded the man to keep quiet and listen to the man with intellect and wisdom!

i spoke to him how the importance of the Igbo government will really be for us all.

anyways but now the topic is been discussed in the whole world even in the USA

my Nigerian brothers with their sharp mouths overseas!

for there is nothing the LORD GOD can not do.......

i will show you all the hidden secrets of politics and how to win in every game.

do contact me by email if you want to get the info today.....

Kingtomato641@gmail.com

some times i go about raising solid issues..........

i spoke with a strong voice to tinubu and ordered him to speak up when he knows the fulanis are killing his own people.........

i want a good government and i will show you the way to win in all things............

I SPEAK WITH WISDOM AND INTELLECT AND I DO NOT SHUDDER!

come let me expose this to you today!

i will go in with all on the round table.

do contact me today if you need it exposed in full

thanks!

Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by vibratingpenis: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Omoyele Sowore

Check well, the vegetable soup dullard mannequin must have stolen the iphone and sold it to pay bmc their 30k wages for the month of november.
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by vibratingpenis: 5:21pm On Dec 08, 2021
misskemi53:
Amazing Nairaland younger brother. Great Innovation in Ghana

Shey you are naija younger brother?
No be Tomorrow we go start to quarrel who be senior.
I go remind you of today.
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Udsquare(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
Nigeria has slide into a lawless country
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by peculiar2233: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

Same Sowore that claimed he was shot and nothing after then.

Abi DSS don pay ni
Nah Dem
U don collect ur 30k why u no go dey yarn nonsense
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by id911(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
Please who are the set of military that normally train this DSS, their mode of operations is just exactly like United States secrets service

They are mostly trained by the Israeli Mossad. But they are a lawless organization bro
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by casppyjay: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

Omoyele Sowore
the phones were recovered and not seized English on its own it’s a confusion more like I only penetrated I didn’t thrust my waist
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by funshint(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
Princeadebayo11:
That was before...the DSS we have now is a mess!
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Omicron999: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2021
All the fines, they would never pay
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by TemmyT002(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2021
Lmaooo.
This DSS is very inept. They are investigating his phone since 2019.
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by lesbiconverter: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Praxis758:
Definition of terrorism according to DSS under Buhari is anyone heard or caught criticizing Buhari or speaking against the evils of marauding Fulanis.

I can bet with full assurance that DSS won't pay a dime and no apology will be made.

DSS may even go for that judge for delivering a judgement against its interest.
That's kwarupshon fighting back and hard
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by tollyboy5(m): 7:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
helinues:
grin cheesy

Same Sowore that claimed he was shot and nothing after then.

Abi DSS don pay ni
Na the Nigeria wey Una want bdat.lawlessness Lagos by the grace of God will leave you guys insha Allah !
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by rollandben(m): 7:01pm On Dec 08, 2021
The DSS we know wont pay o, they are lawless security arm in Nigeria as they has turned to Alpha and Omega under Buhari administration. Lawless corn tree
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Praxis758: 7:02pm On Dec 08, 2021
lesbiconverter:
That's kwarupshon fighting back and hard

So it is corruption fighting back when Buhari's unintelligence and Fulani's Jihad is being criticized
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by whippersnapper(m): 7:05pm On Dec 08, 2021
adebayo201:
Them just dey cash out on top this yeye DSS... grin cheesy
shi shi then no dey pay. Dss and disobeying court order's na 5 and 6
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by LeadMobile(m): 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2021
Praxis758:
Definition of terrorism according to DSS under Buhari is anyone heard or caught criticizing Buhari or speaking against the evils of marauding Fulanis.

I can bet with full assurance that DSS won't pay a dime and no apology will be made.

DSS may even go for that judge for delivering a judgement against its interest.
You deserve a bottle of beer.Crude oil dey ye head

1 Like

Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Comedian2019: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2021
Yele is just catching cruise with dss.
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by ultimateprof: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2021
Falana is a big name! Buhari small name! DSS small name!
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by lesbiconverter: 8:46pm On Dec 08, 2021
Praxis758:

So it is corruption fighting back when Buhari's unintelligence and Fulani's Jihad is being criticized
Corrupt intelligence leads to....
Re: Court Awards N2m Fine Against DSS Over Seizure Of Sowore’s Iphones by Poleski: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2021
The DSS will still not obey the court order. The agency is known to be lawless. 

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze / Bauchi: Governor Bala Walks For Atiku In Bauchi (Video) / Protesters Defy Soilders At Ojota Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.