Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case (1334 Views)

Reasons We Female Atheist Don't Come Out / Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / If You Can't Tithe, 'DON'T COME BACK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2011
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2011
believe it or not,its all about the money sad
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by Enigma(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2011
Low of the low; just like Oyakhilome saying non-tithers are robbing God which none of his followers have denied.

All these mega church preachers, especially in debt economies in the West unlike Nigeria, have one problem: if mumus do not keep the cash rolling in, the empire faces collapse. Read e.g. about Schuller's Crystal Cathedral; see what happened to Carlton Pearson after the rest of the televangelists turned against him for preaching inclusionism; even Eddie Long had to make cut-backs recently, sacking people when "tithes" and offerings dropped after his peccadilloes were first disclosed; in fact, it may be worth keeping an eye on what happens to his "church" in the near future, he is already upping the appeal asking people to increase giving to him to $500 and $1000 dollars etc.

This particular thief in the video above actually goes on to ask people to give him their bank account details --- for real, no joke; see video in link below!

http://vimeo.com/16359090

sad
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by InesQor(m): 7:05pm On Jun 12, 2011
Desperate times call for desperate measures!! grin grin grin

LWKMD Laugh wan kill me die
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by dorox(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2011
Is Joagbaje here? I'm sure that you won't have any qualms defending this fraud, after all you and inedi called it the 'Principles Of Exchange,
Your Channel For Wealth.'
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by ogajim(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2011
This guy's an entertainer, never even heard of him before.

Serious folks need to FLEE from this kind of preacher, I like him in that he tells you what it's really about instead of the tactics used by the majority of the "WOFers"
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 13, 2011
Seriously, this guy really had me laughing.
grin grin
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by mrmayor(m): 7:43pm On Jun 13, 2011
uhonmora:

Seriously, this guy really had me laughing.
grin grin

Yep, He is Laffing all the way to the BANK, yet the Mugus aka Congregation were Laughing too with lots of Amen and Praise the lord.
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by Rich4god(m): 11:29am On Jun 14, 2011
All these pastors should learn how to plough back all these money back Into the community by building school, hospitals and other charity centers so as to help the community.
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by newmi(m): 12:35pm On Jun 14, 2011
Of what consequence is if He did or didn't please there better issues to be discussed
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by blacksta(m): 1:43pm On Jun 14, 2011
Na wa oo

I respect this pastor - never seen any kind like this before " In your face preaching about tithing - you dont pay tithes , you die simple as abc preaching "

I suspect this church isnt making enough money to cover bills hence the preacher went radical. Only 20% gives in his church -

i dont blame him he is missing out on the remaining 80% - who doesn't want to buy jet.
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2011
Wow.

This is when frustration brings out the true black horns of a man. Please, let God continue to expose all of them.

That guy still makes more than a lot of ppl in that congregation. So because He could only buy 1 jaguar that month instead of 4 as usual, he feels he should insult the body of Christ?!! Thank you God for weeding them out. There's too much of them in this end time.

Oh how I long for the preachers of old. More interested in bringing people to salvation and getting people to true repentance than hounding them over the contents of their pockets.
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by dare2think: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2011
newmi:

Of what consequence is if He did or didn't please there better issues to be discussed

better issues like what?
Re: If You Don’t Tithe, Don't Come Back - The Most Daring Case by dare2think: 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2011
Most of these guys have studied Joseph Goebbles' work. The dude most be proud.

Initially I thought this was a comedy sketch, I laughed.
Then I realized it is reality, I laughed even more.

The funny thing is, people kept clapping for him.  sad

He was holding them in ransom in the name of God, then some silly people would come hear and say "nobody forced them"

A threat can also be used as a force.

(1) (Reply)

Are These Negative Stories/comments Helping Us Become Better? / What Does It Feel Like To Die? / How Can I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.