Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form (7022 Views)

Peter Obi Applauds LP for Reviewing Imo Governorship Nomination Form / Sani Sha’aban's 17 Children Pick APC Governorship Nomination Form For Him / Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by sojiboy(m): 4:14am On Dec 09, 2021
Ekiti ex- SSG, Oyebanji picks APC Governorship nomination form

.....says Fayemi has no anointed candidate

A former Secretary to the Ekiti State Government Hon Abiodun Oyebanji, on Wednesday obtained his nomination form with a declaration that the APC would win the June 2022 election in the state with the achievements of the Kayode Fayemi administration as a major advantage.

Similarly Oyebanji said Dr. Kayode Fayemi had no preferred candidate in the forth coming election, adding that the Governor remains the leader of all the aspirants.

Oyebanji who resigned his position as Secretary to Ekiti State Government earlier on Tuesday, stormed the Natiomal Headquarters of the party with chieftains of the party including a serving senator, four members of the House of Representatives and five members of the state House of Assembly including the Speaker of the House.

speaking with journalists after picking the form at the APC National Headquarters, Abuja, the former SSG said party's candidate would emerge at the primary.

"I'm not the Governor's anointed candidate. Everyone that is running belongs to APC and the Governor is our leader and I'm sure that everyone enjoys his support."

When asked of his effort to reconcile the factions in the state, the aspirant said, " I'm not aware of any faction in Ekiti State APC. Politics is a game of ideas and there are a million views on how things should go."

Speaking further on his plans to develop the state. He said he has a five-pillar agenda that he intends running as well as a State Development masterplan that is being crafted.

"Whatever we are going to do must find a space within those two documents and also in Ekiti State, we have a tradition of always consulting with the people to ask for their needs. So, our approach to governance is going to be the bottom up approach that Governor Fayemi started.

"We will consult with them, we will ask for their needs and their preferences and those ones must find a space within the State Development documents and policy that is being put in place.

Speaking further, Oyebanji said he woukd abide by whatever form of primary the party brings up. According to him, " It's not in our place to choose for the party. We are members of the party, we will follow whatever the party chooses."

Speaking on his ambition, Oyebanji said he has capacity, competence and experience, working for him, having served in the government of Ekiti State for 11 out of the 25 years the state has been in existence

" I have a perfect understanding of the sentiment of our people. I know their needs, I know their situation. I was part of the team that crafted the blueprint for Ekiti State and I've learnt under the feet of great men, I've worked with two governors at very close levels. I've seen them take very tough decisions and I have seen them navigate the various curves in administration."

He stressed that he is well positioned and experienced to lead Ekiti State. Especially to continue the good work of governor Kayode Fayemi.

"I am part and parcel of his vision, the five pillars and the five pillars is work in progress and I intend to wramp up from where he ends. My prayer is that he finishes well."

https://www.thepointng.com/ekiti-2022-ex-ssg-oyebanji-picks-nomination-form/

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by helinues: 4:39am On Dec 09, 2021
All the best to him
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Mko123(m): 5:25am On Dec 09, 2021
Continue. Sometimes I always imagine if the white can give us the total removal of election in the country
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by nairavsdollars(f): 5:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Who is deceiving this one?

9 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by HonAdefe(m): 5:27am On Dec 09, 2021
Is MOB not contesting?
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:33am On Dec 09, 2021
He's likely to win. That's judging by his initial garagara
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Tovard(m): 5:41am On Dec 09, 2021
I doubt if this man knows what it takes to contest for a governorship election.

Although it is an opportunity to release the looted funds he has embezzled.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by icon02(m): 6:12am On Dec 09, 2021
The people's position is explicit. Give us Segun Oni

5 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Ologogoro: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2021
These people only care about election, they leave governance and focus solely on politics. Just like in Osun State, every day is about the 2nd term agenda of the governor and not about the campaign promises the governor made prior to him being elected for the first tenure. Nigeria/SW is doomed

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by demoBaba: 6:23am On Dec 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:

That's Fayemi candidate...

3 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Mrkumareze(m): 6:26am On Dec 09, 2021
Our incoming governor cheesy
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Lumig: 6:30am On Dec 09, 2021
Lolzzz
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Omoobamedia: 6:34am On Dec 09, 2021
Biodun oyebanji is our next governor insha Allah, Ekiti State he's Bold and braillant straight forward man above a lover of his people.
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by seunmsg(m): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2021
He has been anointed by Fayemi so he should stop lying already. I’m not excited by his candidature and I may be tempted to support Bisi Kay of PDP.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Sammy07: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Fayemi and his wife

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Babatindan: 6:53am On Dec 09, 2021
I will prefer Segun Oni if PDP picks him

6 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by topsam1(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2021
HonAdefe:
Is MOB not contesting?
he is still warming up

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 09, 2021
Mko123:
Continue. Sometimes I always imagine if the white can give us the total removal of election in the country
White are human like us.. nothing special man...the change.. removal of election can and should be done by us..
No one will save our @**..
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Emir01: 7:18am On Dec 09, 2021
HonAdefe:
Is MOB not contesting?

Definately
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Tinubuadvocate: 7:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Segun oni de

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by seunmsg(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Segun oni de

Segun Oni’s chances of winning PDP’s ticket is very slim. Bisi Kolawole backed by Fayose is the major contender followed by Eleka backed by Seyi Makinde.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Wiifesnatcher(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2021
seunmsg:
He has been an outer by Fayemi so he should stop lying already. I’m not excited by his candidature and I may be tempted to support Bisi Kay of PDP.

do you know Bisi Kolawole directly? he's from my local govt in Ekiti state

I think is time Efon local govt produce the next Governor of Ekiti state, we are bold with a lot of political charisma to Govern Ekiti State

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Bennysam: 8:04am On Dec 09, 2021
nairavsdollars:
He come to try his luck na

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by teejay29(m): 8:22am On Dec 09, 2021
Oni a san wa o, ire deeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by icon02(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2021
seunmsg:

Segun Oni’s chances of winning PDP’s ticket is very slim. Bisi Kolawole backed by Fayose is the major contender followed by Eleka backed by Seyi Makinde.

Seun, It's either you are one of the gullible Oshoko boys or you are detached from the current realities in the state
Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by icon02(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2021
Wiifesnatcher:

do you know Bisi Kolawole directly? he's from my local govt in Ekiti state

I think is time Efon local govt produce the next Governor of Ekiti state, we are bold with a lot of political charisma to Govern Ekiti State
Bisi Kay was PDP's house of representatives candidate in the last election, how many votes did he get from Efon?. He couldn't even win 4 out of the 10 wards in Efon.

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by icon02(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2021
teejay29:
Oni a san wa o, ire deeeeeeeeeeeee
Kare Kee.... Omo ayiye

2 Likes

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 09, 2021
Segun Oni is the next governor

1 Like

Re: Abiodun Oyebanji Picks APC Governorship Nomination Form by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2021
icon02:

Bisi Kay was PDP's house of representatives candidate in the last election, how many votes did he get from Efon?. He couldn't even win 4 out of the 10 wards in Efon.

we are talking about state here not senatorial district election

in a senatorial district election, people vote for the candidate but state election and national mostly get the influence of party

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Page Created For Mr. Ukeoma Ikechukwu: He Is Missing In Bauchi / Between Enugu And Owere Which More Beautiful. / What Is Happening To TAN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.