Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,836 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. (2111 Views)

Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos) / Set Up - Husband Caught Her Cheating Wife With Another Man In Local Hotel / Wife Beats Husband Mercilessly After She Caught Him With His Side Chick (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Orkpekyandega(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2021
Former Lawmaker Allegedly beat up husband Mercilessly Black And Blue in Benue.

Former House of Representatives member for Jechira in Benue state, Hon. Aondona Dabo Azuana allegedly beat up her husband Mercilessly black and blue.

Before the general beating the husband Mr. David Fiase made a post that, "I can't sleep, I am scared. I feel threatened by Hon. Sharon Aondona Daboh. If anything happens to me she should be held responsible.

#SayNoToDomesticVoilence
Photos
#Sunnaija #KrayzieDetailsTV

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Omihanifa: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2021
Now let's see if there's going to be a massive outcry undecided

2 Likes

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Wawelexy(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Shame to that husband and the person above me... Massive outcry my foot.

Woman beat a full grown man blueback like this, you re seeking for outcry?

I tot it's only young guys that simp, I no know say we get simp papa.

Even if I no fit beat the lady in question (may be she learnt martial art), I would never wait for her to do me like this....

#JUSTICE-FOR-MUMU-HUSBAND#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by daddytime(m): 10:03am On Dec 09, 2021
Jesuuuu

Na trailer jam am?

Now, this is violence against men and most be condemned as much as that against women.

On a lighter note, this woman need to upgrade to the National assembly ASAP.

E get people wey she need to help us cure their madness.

Poor SIMPle man

#NoToDomesticViolence
#NoToViolenceAgainstMen
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Xtianah09: 10:06am On Dec 09, 2021
You mean a Woman actually did this to a full grown man shocked

1 Like

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:30am On Dec 09, 2021
I see different pictures of a simp from many angles.

Imagine how many minutes it must have taken to inflict this level of damage and not once did his brain click into place to retaliate. A full blooded Simpson.

1 Like

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 09, 2021
Serves him right,when his mates were hitting the gym,he was under the duvet with Hon Aondona
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:33am On Dec 09, 2021
....I have never seen such uselessness in my entire life before.

Big shame on you Mr man.

1 Like

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2021
Iyaebe:
Serves him right,when his mates were hitting the gym,he was under the duvet with Hon Aondona
Iyaebe this your comment made me giggle..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by halfbloodprince(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2021
You see the absolute state of some people’s thinking? If this man had in defending himself hurt his wife the same retards up there would call him names and ask for his head. Domestic violence is wrong, irrespective of the gender of perpetrator and the victim.

If this man had laid paws on this woman in the name of self defense, all hell would break loose here, so what do we do? I hope this man gets better sha, but the bottom line is no one lays paws on another, simple, then we can later go into the merits of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by flyingdutchman(m): 11:29am On Dec 09, 2021
Dumb idiots! Of course she must have used her thugs

1 Like

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 09, 2021
I wish she was Buhari's wife...

Poor SIMPle man. Baba Agbaya...
#SayNoToDomesticViolence
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Nonexisting: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2021
Where is that foolish vaginarian that shouts future is hoe everywhere? You won't see her on this thread. Mumu girl that won't let us have peace here just because men fuccked her with fake promises of marriage. Let her come and see the abuse of men by her fellow daughter of Jezebel.
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Kobicove(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2021
I seriously doubt if this was the result of a beating from a woman...this man has not told us the truth about what actually happened to him undecided
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Laggafin: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
This is a make up for a movie thriller jare.. the man should stop joking online biko
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by ngwaIgbo223: 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
Useless man, woman beat you and you have to gut to say it...hopeless simp.
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Karemarealty288(m): 12:47pm On Dec 09, 2021
See as this woman panel beat her husband like Danfo.......I can imagine the command this woman will be giving him on top bed after reconciliation.....woman with iron fist.

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by ATEAMS: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2021
The woman and associates will dealt with the man hand down....

He better protect himself rather than wait for .....

He just messed the woman reputation up in front of the world and associated of hater's
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Iretii0511(m): 2:00pm On Dec 09, 2021
Double standard everywhere. For a second, imagine a reversal of this scenario. By now Twitter will be boiling. Look at the retards above insulting the victim as if it’s a crime to be a man.
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by BlackfireX: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2021
grin
Oh boy this one pass blue and black o...

Red and pink enter o
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Lilsameey: 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2021
Thorough beating chaiiii.
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Emmypure: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2021
The woman sexy o

Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by DONFRANSKID(m): 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2021
Where are the future is female gang
If na man do this those useless she goats with Margot infested mouth will come out
Re: Former Lawmaker Allegedly Beat Up Husband Mercilessly Black And Blue In Benue. by Godis2much: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am utterly speechless, because this type of violence is not domestic and does not seem ordinary, considering the appearance of the woman in question and the type of injuries inflicted on the man, it seems like a thorough beating by some forces of darkness through a medium (mariner). God help your children!

Orkpekyandega:
Former Lawmaker Allegedly beat up husband Mercilessly Black And Blue in Benue.

Former House of Representatives member for Jechira in Benue state, Hon. Aondona Dabo Azuana allegedly beat up her husband Mercilessly black and blue.

Before the general beating the husband Mr. David Fiase made a post that, "I can't sleep, I am scared. I feel threatened by Hon. Sharon Aondona Daboh. If anything happens to me she should be held responsible.

#SayNoToDomesticVoilence
Photos
#Sunnaija #KrayzieDetailsTV

(1) (Reply)

Sarcasm Or What / Pant Saga / This Is Why Men Are Afraid To Reveal Everything To Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.