Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,973 members, 7,855,943 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:49 AM

Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande (30770 Views)

Buhari: How Nigeria Recorded Biggest Economic Growth In Six Years / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by jaxxy(m): 7:30am On Dec 10, 2021
JAMO84:
Obasanjo is now lecturing people on Democracy

Both obasanjo and tinubu are not good Democrat’s. They have their other good leadership attributes though.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Tinubuadvocate: 7:30am On Dec 10, 2021
Nobody forced it on his throat its either he keep quiet than lying around. Same insincerity caused a lot to his government today.
egunna:
So even if he was a Buddhist,u expect Buhari to say it there and then?make una dey learn.if Dem put u for dat podium now,is dat what u will say?
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:34am On Dec 10, 2021
grin grin Laughing in Cuban Spanish.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by manunitedbabes: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2021
grin #obasanjodiabolicbybuhari
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 10, 2021
Only with God can you escape your enemies plans for you

May division and ethnic genocide not reign in our nation the blood shed was enough.

God reveals even when lips are sealed God bless our Elders.

I want to say I am proud of you all for not going the way of the past.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Trustedpronet: 7:57am On Dec 10, 2021
To brainless president it is called diabolical but to a sensible leader it is called tactics.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2021
Lamentation 412 grin grin
Crowwejihadist:
Tinubu will never go unpunished for foisting this calamity upon us because of his selfish gain.

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Tapout(m): 8:00am On Dec 10, 2021
dawnomike:
I guess what he said was written out for him... And he read(said) it out without thinking about the gravity of such comments.

Obviously.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by orlaglobal234: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2021
Is Bisi Akande a Muslim? Because i don't understand this old cargo man
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Brushstrokes20: 8:00am On Dec 10, 2021
Usual bullocks! undecided
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by justjify(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Tinubu will never go unpunished for foisting this calamity upon us because of his selfish gain.
Don't mind that old hag
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy: 8:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Asampetenwaanyi angry
1552two:
[s][/s]
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Princewell2012(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Judolisco:
Obj is not a bastard and I expect him to reply in d days to come

I trust him he will definitely do that. That man sabi write letter nobi small Lol.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Coolsphinx: 8:13am On Dec 10, 2021
PDP never really meant to truly take Tinubu out when he was the governor, it wouldn't cost the federal government led military to pick up all the leaders of the thugs or permanently silence them and put their loyalist as the leaders of the thugs, but for reasons best known to them, they left it that way, nobody can fight the government and Tinubu is not an exception, right from inception Tinubu has always been a smart man who never crossed his boundaries and he had strong allies in the PDP, politics is beyond what we see on the newspapers.
joyandfaith:

Atiku factor helped Tinubu. 2003 and 2007. Tinubu thugs planned to burn lagos as inec was planning to announce pdp winner.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:14am On Dec 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Asampetenwaanyi angry

Hahahahaha
i don't know why I like this guy upon say you dey soo annoying cheesy

Stop calling my name angry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Small boy, small mind angry
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari never disappoints

His divide and rule tactics still playing out in the open

Now he wants to pitch the yorubas among themselves and some mumu here are falling for it

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Princewell2012(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin come, who give Buhari mic grin abeg collect the mic before he disgraces us further!

How can a president of a country be talking like this

This is the same president telling youths not to visit herbalists that charms doesn't work

Yet he's confirming the efficacy of diabolical means

So Tinubu survived It means that Tinubu is more diabolical than Obasanjo grin cheesy

Comic relief president! [/b]

Walahi that man funny no be small.

I think he was trying to use one stone to kill two birds.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy: 8:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Why are you doing this angry

Make I leave nairaland for you
AsampeteNwaanyi:

Hahahahaha
i don't know why I like this guy upon say you dey soo annoying cheesy

Stop calling my name angry
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by barcaboi(m): 8:19am On Dec 10, 2021
Laggafin:
Obssanjo oya over to you.. the game don ripe
It’s common knowledge

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by joyandfaith: 8:23am On Dec 10, 2021
BabaO2:
beleive no self aggrandize veteran. Why Tinubu is hated so much is because he's smarter and can easily interprete risks and figures accurately unlike the old veterans u just mentioned that always celebrate assurances. Obasanjo played yoruba sentiment card with alot of vague assurances to the sw leaders which they stupidly agreed to and relied on, but such will not entice Tinubu. No Atiku factor here. The closest atiku did to upstage obj was the allegation of him to have bankrolled Alex Ekwueme ambition

This is not about hatred for Tinubu. It was happened then. Obj need sw votes because of Buhari. But it was too complicated because of AD politics. There were aggressive pdp politicians in SW then- Oyinlola, Daniel, Ladoja, Agagu, William, Fayose, koro, Adedibu etc. He wanted support at national level. He tricked AD leadership. Tinubu style of politics was different from AD leadership. He was friend of Atiku and he paid security agents for information. He was bankrolling NLC. Inec had already written figures for Pdp lagos gubernatorial election.
Atiku intervened that lagos would burn and he used northern leadership to put pressure on Obj. Atiku thinking felt that if Obj captured lagos he would be too powerful to stop against 2007. Northern oligarchy got the message.
Obj surrendered.
In 2007, dynamics changed. Atiku decamped and contested under AC. It was intense election. It was difficult for Pdp to rig. As at 2007, thugs were in full grip of lagos politics. In 2011, Tinubu formed alliance with Gej-pdp because Buhari was still a bad man to Tinubu. In 2015, Tinubu looked up north to remain relevant. Buhari suddenly became a good guy.
Tinubu is in firm grip of lagos. It will be like that till he dies. Even after his death, his political dynasty will control lagos for next 2 elections. In-fightings will lead to end of Tinubu dynasty.

2 things helped Tinubu
1. Demise of Engineer Funso Williams
2. Fight between Atiku and Obj. Atiku was vp. He was powerful vp in history of Nigerian democracy.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by joyandfaith: 8:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Coolsphinx:
PDP never really meant to truly take Tinubu out when he was the governor, it wouldn't cost the federal government led military to pick up all the leaders of the thugs or permanently silence them and put their loyalist as the leaders of the thugs, but for reasons best known to them, they left it that way, nobody can fight the government and Tinubu is not an exception, right from inception Tinubu has always been a smart man who never crossed his boundaries and he had strong allies in the PDP, politics is beyond what we see on the newspapers.

Yes oh. Atiku was one of those allies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by gazza07(m): 8:27am On Dec 10, 2021
Diabolical? Strong words for political gathering? At a political gathering? A very uncalled for word! Obj should serve him back as e dey hot. I strongly believe the sayer didn't even the meaning of the word he used. The lifeless one indeed

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Guyman02: 8:34am On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Akande is a good Muslim? That old man don't have a particular religion I worked with him for good 6 years.. Buhari always disappointed stop reading from paper just say what you know and move.
That line also got me confused, Baba has never been known to profess any religion, thanks for clarifying what we already know. Buhari is a bigot, that's why he wants to tag him Muslim

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

no
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

I've talk to them
they said they'll terminate your contract but next time I bring your report to them, they'll give you a lifetime contract with no termination clause
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy: 8:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Then unfollow me with your gbegile Monika angry
AsampeteNwaanyi:
no
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by ThatFairGuy: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2021
angry
AsampeteNwaanyi:
I've talk to them
they said they'll terminate your contract but next time I bring your report to them, they'll give you a lifetime contract with no termination clause

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:50am On Dec 10, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Then unfollow me with your gbegile Monika angry
those boys have terminated your contract
enjoy kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Government Working On Petroleum Pump Price Reduction — Osinbajo / Jimi Agbaje And His Wife Arrive Their Polling Unit To Cast Their Vote (Photos) / Buba Galadima: My Family Scattered In Relatives’ Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.