Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:50 AM

Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande (30761 Views)

Buhari: How Nigeria Recorded Biggest Economic Growth In Six Years / Buhari: How Governors Caused The Country A Lot Of Pain / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by CalmElder(m): 8:51am On Dec 10, 2021
benuejosh:
That's why he is Jagaban! Fear who no respect Tinubu.

Fear me!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Successlane: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2021
LegendHero:
Which one is diabolical again.

He just tricked the AD guys and before they could know what’s up, PDP don take over.

Only Asiwaju Jagaban survived the trickery of OBJ and he still maintains his relevance to this day.

@the bolded:

NO sir.

He RIGGED them out by force using all available state apparatus at his disposal/

4 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Yusjap(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2021
1) In what capacity did you work with him
2) from when to when and,
3) if not too much, who are your colleagues or his other workers you know during these period?
Tinubuadvocate:
Akande is a good Muslim? That old man don't have a particular religion I worked with him for good 6 years.. Buhari always disappointed stop reading from paper just say what you know and move.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 10, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
Tinubu will never go unpunished for foisting this calamity upon us because of his selfish gain.

I don’t get ?
Tinubu collect your brain, hand and PVC together ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by BabaO2: 9:27am On Dec 10, 2021
joyandfaith:

This is not about hatred for Tinubu. It was happened then. Obj need sw votes because of Buhari. But it was too complicated because of AD politics. There were aggressive pdp politicians in SW then- Oyinlola, Daniel, Ladoja, Agagu, William, Fayose, koro, Adedibu etc. He wanted support at national level. He tricked AD leadership. Tinubu style of politics was different from AD leadership. He was friend of Atiku and he paid security agents for information. He was bankrolling NLC. Inec had already written figures for Pdp lagos gubernatorial election.
Atiku intervened that lagos would burn and he used northern leadership to put pressure on Obj. Atiku thinking felt that if Obj captured lagos he would be too powerful to stop against 2007. Northern oligarchy got the message.
Obj surrendered.
In 2007, dynamics changed. Atiku decamped and contested under AC. It was intense election. It was difficult for Pdp to rig. As at 2007, thugs were in full grip of lagos politics. In 2011, Tinubu formed alliance with Gej-pdp because Buhari was still a bad man to Tinubu. In 2015, Tinubu looked up north to remain relevant. Buhari suddenly became a good guy.
Tinubu is in firm grip of lagos. It will be like that till he dies. Even after his death, his political dynasty will control lagos for next 2 elections. In-fightings will lead to end of Tinubu dynasty.

2 things helped Tinubu
1. Demise of Engineer Funso Williams
2. Fight between Atiku and Obj. Atiku was vp. He was powerful vp in history of Nigerian democracy.
You have all the information.
We are almost saying the same thing
He tricked AD leadership.
I am a realist not a believer in what some self impostors tell me. Atiku and Tinubu are friends but not to the extent of atiku aiding Tinubu's self ambition over himself or his party. The mathematics is this, atiku was arrowhead of yaradua while Tinubu was very close to people like ibb, abacha etc. Obasanjo outsmarted atiku by anointing sheu's younger brother to succeed him rather than atiku.
I dont beleive the death of funsho Williams helped Tinubu at any rate, Tinubu has always been smarter and more exposed, he knows how to make friends very good friends that cannot deny him at his time of need. I strongly doubt funsho Williams would have displaced Tinubu in Lagos politics if Kofoworola Buknor, Ogunlewe, Obanikoro, Agbaje etc as a team could not, probably he too would have returned and united with him again.
Atiku vs Obj fight helped Tinubu in no way, as a strategist, ofcourse you look into opposition camp if there is anyone you can work on or manipulate, the likes of Tinubu, you dont need to say 40%of the truth before he decodes the truth and work on it. Mind you, I said Tinubu knows how to make quality good friends across the country. He is highly detribalised.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Tinubuadvocate: 9:33am On Dec 10, 2021
Direct your questions to your fellow bodoh Baba Akande was a first APC interior chairman you think he can manage office alone ...And I repeat it again baba Akande don't have a specific religion he even preferred traditional religion than Islam or christianity.
Yusjap:
1) In what capacity did you work with him
2) from when to when and,
3) if not too much, who are your colleagues or his other workers you know during these period?
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by joyandfaith: 9:39am On Dec 10, 2021
BabaO2:

You have all the information.
We are almost saying the same thing

I am a realist not a believer in what some self impostors tell me. Atiku and Tinubu are friends but not to the extent of atiku aiding Tinubu's self ambition over himself or his party. The mathematics is this, atiku was arrowhead of yaradua while Tinubu was very close to people like ibb, abacha etc. Obasanjo outsmarted atiku by anointing sheu's younger brother to succeed him rather than atiku.
I dont beleive the death of funsho Williams helped Tinubu at any rate, Tinubu has always been smarter and more exposed, he knows how to make friends very good friends that cannot deny him at his time of need. I strongly doubt funsho Williams would have displaced Tinubu in Lagos politics if Kofoworola Buknor, Ogunlewe, Obanikoro, Agbaje etc as a team could not, probably he too would have returned and united with him again.
Atiku vs Obj fight helped Tinubu in no way, as a strategist, ofcourse you look into opposition camp if there is anyone you can work on or manipulate, the likes of Tinubu, you dont need to say 40%of the truth before he decodes the truth and work on it. Mind you, I said Tinubu knows how to make quality good friends across the country. He is highly detribalised.

The fight helped tinubu to hold grip of lagos in 2003 and 2007. nobody is disputing tinubu street sense. William death made it easy for tinubu to keep anointing his succsesors- fash, amb and sanwo. If you were in lagos at that time, William was tipped to succeed Tinubu among electorates.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by naija1stnigar(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2021
dawnomike:
I guess what he said was written out for him... And he read(said) it out without thinking about the gravity of such comments.
Femi Adeshina at work
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by BabaO2: 10:00am On Dec 10, 2021
joyandfaith:

The fight helped tinubu to hold grip of lagos in 2003 and 2007. nobody is disputing tinubu street sense. William death made it easy for tinubu to keep anointing his succsesors- fash, amb and sanwo. If you were in lagos at that time, William was tipped to succeed Tinubu among electorates.
Na so politics dey always be o, Obanikoro even beleived he had better chance ahead of funsho Williams, reason why he decamped to PDP, all the people projecting funsho Williams were the civil servants while Tinubu armed himself with total loyalty of the market women through his mother plus other civil servants who were disposed to him
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Akanoaaa(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2021
I'm from osun and I was in ss2 that year. The only reason Akande was not reelected was bcuz he sacked teachers before the election and all the osun teachers included the remaining civil savants work against him. He paved for Oyinlola due to his clueless. Buhari is brainless.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Freedom34: 10:23am On Dec 10, 2021
Hold ur peace nwoke.
Yoruba's are not emotionally laden to act b4 they think like some ppl.

Yorubas ain't politically naive to cry wolf where there is none.
Just grab ursef some groundnut and kulikuli and watch (and learn) d art of politics from d masters. Inugo?!
cool
PrinceOfLagos:
Buhari never disappoints

His divide and rule tactics still playing out in the open

Now he wants to pitch the yorubas among themselves and some mumu here are falling for it

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by jclassiq(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2021
dawnomike:
I guess what he said was written out for him... And he read(said) it out without thinking about the gravity of such comments.
Absolutely.
Garbage shehu, Femi adesina and Lai Mohamed are such evil human beings.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by jditimiya(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Who cares all what we need is good governors'.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by ashjay001(m): 11:42am On Dec 10, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin come, who give Buhari mic grin abeg collect the mic before he disgraces us further!

How can a president of a country be talking like this

This is the same president telling youths not to visit herbalists that charms doesn't work

Yet he's confirming the efficacy of diabolical means

So Tinubu survived It means that Tinubu is more diabolical than Obasanjo grin cheesy

Comic relief president! [/b]

Diabolical, doesn't mean juju alone biko
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by ActuaRise696969: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2021
Leverage2021:
They keep trying to pacify this man since 2014, I wonder when they would fully know he is a supremacist that only sees their actions as weaknesses to capitalize on

See the way akande called himself fraudster, called obj diabolic just to make his people worthless

That's what happens to men who are jobless and depend on common wealth for survival.

None of them there had real career or occupations just aged foolish men with money
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by olatuns2017: 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/How-Obasanjo-diabolically-double-crossed-APC-chieftain-Bisi-Akande-Buhari

"We(Tinubu and I) were consistent.

In 2011, we presented Osinbajo to Buhari, Buhari opted for Bakare, so we parted ways. In 2015, when Buhari asked us for 3 names, we didn't give him 3 names, we represented Osinbajo again...."

Waited patiently and consistent

Bisi Akande

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by Ijoba85: 2:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
Jagaban is enjoying plenty of God's grace walahi
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by saintmm(m): 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2021
Some of the nonsense in the book he launched has started coming out gradually...
This man needs to be reminded that his greed, inability to take responsibility and their occultic allegiance cost him and his crew their second term. This same Tinubu they are all frolicking with was an outcast in their caucus then while many of them vowed to deal with him. He warned them then but their greed prevailed over logic.
After they have consistently lose to Tinubu political structure they chose to sheath their sword and pass all the blame on a business minded Obj.
Morals: Always stand by what you believe even if you are standing alone in the presence of abuses, after all, it's only what you stand for that will define you.

I rise

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by vicfajeze: 3:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Akande is a good Muslim? That old man don't have a particular religion I worked with him for good 6 years.. Buhari always disappointed stop reading from paper just say what you know and move.
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by millionboi(m): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
tinubu will never be president of Nigeria,u better change ur moniker now.....stop asslickin
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2021
Laggafin:
Obssanjo oya over to you.. the game don ripe
. Buhari 1. Obj 0
Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2021
GeorgeTheCoder:
This fool should finish and go back to Daura
Which daura? The one overtaken by bandits?
The last time he was there, his men bribed the bandits with millions of naira not to strike while he's visiting.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: How Obasanjo Diabolically Double-crossed APC Chieftain, Bisi Akande by softwareman(m): 5:56am On Dec 11, 2021
Dsalvo:

Nigerians and blame culture. It is a democracy. Tinubu worked for the election of his Party candidate as he must. Nigerians then voted to make that candidate President.

Tinubu alone did not/cannot make Buhari President. He cannot "foist" Buhari on 30 million Nigerian voters from across our nation.

No rational, responsible or politically sophisticated adult would ever say Tinubu"foisted" anyone on them.

Those who say so are the sort who derelict their adult responsibilities to then be blaming other men for their failings over processes they should have controlled to gain the result they wanted.

Good point unfortunately the nairaland landscaped is littered with educated illiterates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu And Governors At Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Lagos / Ann Jonathan Obuebite Graduates From From UK University. PICS / Balarabe Musa Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.