Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation (59836 Views)

Married Men How Do You Confidently Cheat On Your Spouse? ( My Experience) / How Do You Cope If Married To Someone You Don't Love? / Dear Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Sirsesan: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2021
First, nothing is wrong with masturbation. You need discipline. You cant separate the discipline needed for masturbation from discipline needed in other areas of your life. Don't let religion define your happiness. accept yourself.
Secondly, how do u define sex starvation. How many times does she give u in a week. If she can give u twice, i don't think you're starving. You just need discipline and adjustment

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by oluwasegxzy(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2021
Zao19:
More than 70% of married men face this type of problem including my self, if u are yet to married pls stop talking rubbish, u are yet to experience such.

Fact

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by PerkyJay: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2021
This problem na everywhere. Get a god fearing sidechick, your problem will be over. You will never bother your wife again. Your conference attendance will increase. She no go dey see you for house again.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by nkemoma(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2021
babablogger:
Two wives is the best, That's all i'll say grin

What if the 2 wives do starvation collabo?

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by olorunoba(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Sorry brother. Did u go counselling before marriage? I guess not. What ur wife is doing is fighting u with sex which is very wrong. She is planting seed of destroying ur marriage. Call her to other and if she refuse to oblige report to those who can talk to her. It a time bomb act fast before the devil achieve his purpose.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 10, 2021
Preshieben:
you shouldn't be surprise hunnie smiley
Nawa oh
Why are our women always publicly labelling themselves as XXXX whether it's for jokes or for being serious about it.

Uto mpko ampa idem!
They're like three of them on this thread already and their comments seem similar...Is the stereotyping of nditor iban Akwa ibom being overly sexual really true...
Mfina mo ba, oh.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Babaken(m): 10:16am On Dec 10, 2021
okoroemeka:
in a case like this that the man choose not to have a side chick due to one or two factors then the only option is masturbation,I cannot encourage going to ashawo for sex ,but on the other hand the only constraint on having a side chick is finance,there are different grades and categories of beautiful, reasonable and neat women that needs just a man like you,there are many that are available and will not create a hole in your pocket,you just have to look in places not looked before,a treasure is found in unexpected areas,my side chick is from a very poor family,a beautiful girl no doubt and appreciate every 10 Kobo given to her.Rule no 1 of having a side chick is never be jealous,let her have her freedom of choice and association,don't ever try to limit her to be your possession only,if there are other men then your financial commitment will be pocket friendly, so long she services you every well
prof

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by oluwasegxzy(m): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2021
franchasng:
If your wife starves you of sex, as a married man myself, I can boldly tell you that she is either not so attracted to you or she doesn't love you that much.

My own wife is hot, classy and too busy, yet she chases me around with it. I am even the one that tries to convince her that we dont need to make it a too frequent stuff so we both don't get tired of it with time, and to also give me time to concentrate on my numerous other engagements.

Any married man that his wife is starving of sex should know that three things are involved;

1) she is not so attracted to you the husband

2) she is falling out of love with you for some underlying reasons you need to find out.

3) she is seeing someone else or planning to

Fact
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Businessman1986(m): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Adolf111:
Since when my wife gave birth 7 months ago I haven't had sex she said I don't have money that I should go get sex somewhere else I masturbate sometimes to get relief but I just decided to stop now am working in bet9ja in Delta State warri I don't know what sex taste like anymore, man life hard oh na only God go help us.

What is our business with "life hard oh", were you forced to get married. Lamentation, very irritating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by seanwilliam(m): 10:19am On Dec 10, 2021
Acidosis:
You all should stop blaming your wives. She's not the reason you all couldn't control yourselves before marriage. If you're the type of guy that stayed away from pre-marital sex or sex with too many random women, living with your wife for months without sex during pregnancy or child birth wouldn't be an issue. 1 month after child birth, and some of you're thinking about side chicks. Is sex the only thing you all did with your lives as bachelors?? Just one month oo!

Some of you slept with at least 6 girls per month before marriage. Now as a married man, you want your wife to take over and do the work of 6 ol.osho while also attending to house chores and corporate responsibilities. More often than not, you guys are the problems in your marriage. By the way, this thread is disg.usting.
and what if the man is 100% innocent of the above accusations, and he get high libido, what should he do?

Cos una go just Dey make mouth on here when u no dey the person’s situation

7 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
EnemyofGod22:
grin grin grin.my friend get an akwa ibom girl as your girlfriend and thank me later,you don't need to spend a dime on her.this is part of the reasons why I don't want to marry,I don't want any daughters of eve to come and tid me down.never.
You see another one here painting Akwa ibom girls in a negative light undecided
I wonder if we can ever change this narrative. And our AI ladies are not even helping matters. They seem to be living up to that narrative... Proudly sef.
I hate seeing comments from them publicly trynna sell themselves as sex symbols. Not just on this thread...

The olden days of our parents were better embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Kayceealex(m): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
lancasterboy:
Most of these people commenting and ridiculing the poster are obviously ignorant of how marriage works and clearly Unmarried kids who don't know shit about this marriage thing.

A woman can do whatever you want just to et a ring on her finger and after she gets married she will change. It has happened severally so u might not see any sexual red flags b4 marriage. All she wanted was to leave her father's house and answer Married Woman. Women see marriage as an achievement so after the achievement is attained, they relax. U tell her to wash your clothes, she will then tell u she isn't your maid. The same person who would quickly wash ur clothes before marriage. U get my point na.

Also these churches that tell u not to have sex with each other b4 marriage are doing a terrible thing. How will a man know the sexual temperature of his intended wife and how will he know if he can live with her when he doesn't know if her sex drive matches his own oweing to the fact that sex is an eternally important issue and one of the most important issues in marriage. When u now go to church to complain of ur sexual frustration in Marriage, they will tell u to pray for ur wife, or that she needs deliverance. I wonder where the evidence is that deliverance has helped women get more ho*ny for their husbands. Let those delivered women show themselves. My brother it doesn't work. They just used religious language to tell u to carry ur load and go and fed u with lots of boloney.

So marrying a girl who fears God and has small Ashawos behavior is the best. AKA Born Again Nymp*o.... grin She won't starve u of sex and she will be down to earth too.

Another thing is this. God will not put a burden on you that u cannot bear. If you feel you are in a fix on getting a side chick and masturbating, then you have a burden on you. Abraham had a side chick called Keturah. Maybe Sarah was denying him sex so he had to help himself . He later married Keturah after Sarah died. See, if ur wife isn't responding to ur talks and advice, because I guarantee you she won't listen to u, go get an affordable side chick. Stay away from Ashawos. That one is a bloody waste of money. Masturbating will drain your energy and bring in frustration. That's why u feel more frustrated few days after masturbating. It doesn't give the same feeling with a woman's body and pu*sy. Are u not Abraham's son? Don't u like the blessings of Abraham? This is one of the blessings. Jacob had 2 side chicks that gave birth to most of his children and these babes were brought to him by his wives. Go for it. It isn't adultery. Adultery is sleeping with another man's wife not sleeping is an unmarried woman. A word is enough for the wise.

My question is ABEG NA YOU TYPE ALL THIS THINGS
If the answer is yes did you read it too??
If the answer is no then stop stressing us biko.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by adieora(f): 10:20am On Dec 10, 2021
Have you thought about the fact that you are probably bad in bed and most likely selfish (like most Nigerian men) and because she doesn't enjoy the sex with you, claims she is tired.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by oluspicy: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2021
My future wife cannot try this with me, or else...
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Babaken(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
watch your mouth bro hope you know the meaning of useless have you wonder why real men travel around the world and still come back home naija to marry e get why if you don't value them I and those that understand do.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Babaken(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2021
delzbaba:
Its because u are always trying to do it at night, try her early in the morning around 4 am
baddest

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Donbayor: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2021
nkemoma:

What if the 2 wives do starvation collabo?
You'll add another one to make it 3
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by nkemoma(m): 10:24am On Dec 10, 2021
Donbayor:

You'll add another one to make it 3

Lol...
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by fm7070: 10:24am On Dec 10, 2021
If my wife tries that with me unreasonably, i will marry more wives. I don't have time for side chick.
There are many women looking for husband everywhere.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by E2000: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2021
That's what happens when you marry a lady with high mileage. The engine has seen it all angry

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by wink2015(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2021
These days there are varieties of intimacy gadgets which starving couples can utilize to COMPLEMENT what they are getting from their partner.

SEX DOES NOT HAVE TO BE FROM A PARTNER ( WIFE OR HUSBAND ) all the time.

For example, a husband can buy himself some good sextoy like flashlight which is used for masturbation.

Sextoys is even healthier than those side chicks that will throw disease into your body not minding the fact that you even pay for the sex.

THERE ARE EVEN SEX DOLL for men.

Guys working OFFSHORE do go for them while they are away from their wife or situation made it impossible for them to have sex.

1 Like

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by geosegun(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2021
Jfkitchen123:

What if she doesn’t like other sex styles what can be done about that

I believe there would be that style that she will always crave for as a woman. But if not, and after all these efforts and sacrifices from the husband, then she should be ready to share her husband or ready to lose him completely to another woman.

Sex is very important in keeping marriages and happy home intact.
3 things are important to men generally, 1. Good food, 2. Good sex and 3. Excellent spiritual/emotional support. If one of those is missing then that marriage is heading for the rock.

Men seek one or all of those frpm another woman. If thay can't get it from their wives. No amount of prayers can resolve this unless if the wife prays that her man should be impotent, lose appetite for food and be spiritually dead. I believe no woman will ever pray for such? So you see why those 3 listed attributes are very important in keeping a successful marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
and what if the man is 100% innocent of the above accusations, and he get high libido, what should he do?

Cos una go just Dey make mouth on here when u no dey the person’s situation

High libido is a disorder. Get help and stop the blame game.

4 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by drakeskull(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2021
So someone still de get erection anyhow for this Buhari era? Be like say na only ur wife de work o

4 Likes

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by geosegun(m): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2021
Acidosis:

High libido is a disorder. Get help and stop the blame game.

His use of high libido could be relative.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by cletz991(m): 10:43am On Dec 10, 2021
Wrong move.......you SIMPly want to turn the OP to a house boy?he has his own job to attend to
femi4:
you have to discuss with her

2. Prepare her for the night during the day. Don't just jump on her for sex

3. Assist her in doing some house chores, little things like that impress them and make them less tired

4. Be sexual appealing, have your bath and smell nice before going to bed.

All things being equal, without any external forces, you guys sexual life will improve
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
mosdii don come back oh! Welcome sir! There were rumours here that you went on honey moon. Please try to be more specific instead of the mass All Of Them generalisation you are well known for.
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by luminouz(m): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2021
seanwilliam:
oga lummy, you’re yet to send me invitation card grin
Lol...I never marry boss grin
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by chigomiced: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2021
Gaggii:
I must confess, the only challenge in my marriage is sex, I was not a masturbator as a bachelor because I have girls around me, if one no come another go show, but as a married man have turned a chronic masturbator because my wife is always complaining that she is tired.

I would gotten a side chick, but I had a second thought because the consequence will affect my home financially.

Am just so fed up.

If you are married and in same shoe, how have you being coping

emmaodet:

Lol

My wife started trying this bullshit with me early this year. Our sex life dropped to the lowest low.
It became very boring, predictable, same old missionary style, unromantic.
Tried spicing things up but it seems the more I try, the lesser she became interested.
It was now looking as if she is using the sex thing to manipulate me.
Asked her why she is not always in the mood despite my romance and efforts to spice things up and it is now looking as if I am the one that likes sex too much. She quickly placed the pressure more on me by saying it is my duty to try as much as possible to bring her into the mood. Can you imagine? Despite all my efforts, it is still my fault.
I know a lot of Hot simps will say I no dey do am we’ll say another man go knack my wife take her to cloud 9.
I kuku ma drop everything thing. Lost interest in her. She became a turn off to me.
I traveled for 2 months, came back home and will still travel another 3 months after staying 1 month at home yet you are not sexually excited seeing me and still getting turn off.
From January this year to may, we only touched ourselves just 4 boring times. When I came back hom July, didn’t even noticed her. I don’t even get romanced or my thing getting raised seeing her.
She became worried that it seems am seeing someone outside. En en and so?
Tbh, I was seeing a lady who was doing all her best to have me. Mind blowing sex while my wife they do like log of wood for house.
Na person wey no get option woman fit dey manipulate with sex.
After some time, she started crying that I don’t love her again blah blah blah. Asked what is the problem and I told her point blank I have lost interest in her that I don’t find her romantic anymore.
She knew the house is on fire. Started praying midnight that holy ghost should destroy every woman that wants to destroy her home, distracting her hubby attention blah blah blah.
To cut long story short, our sex life changed after then, became highly erotic with different innovations and then deep down me, I started thinking if this is the same woman who had been acting soooo Boring months ago?

46 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by chigomiced: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2021
Op see solution to your problem

chigomiced:

emmaodet:

Lol

My wife started trying this bullshit with me early this year. Our sex life dropped to the lowest low.
It became very boring, predictable, same old missionary style, unromantic.
Tried spicing things up but it seems the more I try, the lesser she became interested.
It was now looking as if she is using the sex thing to manipulate me.
Asked her why she is not always in the mood despite my romance and efforts to spice things up and it is now looking as if I am the one that likes sex too much. She quickly placed the pressure more on me by saying it is my duty to try as much as possible to bring her into the mood. Can you imagine? Despite all my efforts, it is still my fault.
I know a lot of Hot simps will say I no dey do am we’ll say another man go knack my wife take her to cloud 9.
I kuku ma drop everything thing. Lost interest in her. She became a turn off to me.
I traveled for 2 months, came back home and will still travel another 3 months after staying 1 month at home yet you are not sexually excited seeing me and still getting turn off.
From January this year to may, we only touched ourselves just 4 boring times. When I came back hom July, didn’t even noticed her. I don’t even get romanced or my thing getting raised seeing her.
She became worried that it seems am seeing someone outside. En en and so?
Tbh, I was seeing a lady who was doing all her best to have me. Mind blowing sex while my wife they do like log of wood for house.
Na person wey no get option woman fit dey manipulate with sex.
After some time, she started crying that I don’t love her again blah blah blah. Asked what is the problem and I told her point blank I have lost interest in her that I don’t find her romantic anymore.
She knew the house is on fire. Started praying midnight that holy ghost should destroy every woman that wants to destroy her home, distracting her hubby attention blah blah blah.
To cut long story short, our sex life changed after then, became highly erotic with different innovations and then deep down me, I started thinking if this is the same woman who had been acting soooo Boring months ago?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by Kingjames(m): 10:51am On Dec 10, 2021
shocked
womenareapess:
this is want you get by marrying a baboon as a wife undecided

Those useless piece of shiit called naija women are the very least thing I would ever think of marrying! undecided

Those apes don't deserve my diicck
Re: Dear Married Men, How Do You Cope With Sex Starvation by MacANDIES: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2021
Preshieben:
I am on it already

Depending on his location.

Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife / Hear What A Mother Told Her Daughter On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.