Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Anambra Poll: Tribunal Grants Uba, Soludo Access To Inspect Election Materials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Poll: Tribunal Grants Uba, Soludo Access To Inspect Election Materials (5696 Views)

Atiku,PDP Withdraw Suit From Tribunal On Permission To Inspect Election Materia / Osun Election: Tribunal Grants PDP's Application To Inspect Election Materials / Ekiti Poll: Tribunal Grants APC Order To Inspect Election Materials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Poll: Tribunal Grants Uba, Soludo Access To Inspect Election Materials by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:32am On Dec 10, 2021
Andy Uba maa uma eme.No matter the plans of the enemy,what's Soludo's surely remains his.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Tribunal Grants Uba, Soludo Access To Inspect Election Materials by gazza07(m): 8:18am On Dec 10, 2021
Anambra my dear state, the envy of all other igbo hating region, home of billionaires, I doff my hat to your giant strides with all the hate the power at the centre towards igbos, yet we thrive to their disappointment and amazement at same time. God bless anambra state. God bless alaigbo. God bless entire eastern region. Anambra no be imo

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Tribunal Grants Uba, Soludo Access To Inspect Election Materials by ogwumgbe: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Soludo is a goner congratulations in advance Andy ubah.

Fool, you think Anambra is Osogbo

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Poll: Tribunal Grants Uba, Soludo Access To Inspect Election Materials by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2021
I bu anumpama
Tinubuadvocate:
Soludo is a goner congratulations in advance Andy ubah.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Poll: Tribunal Grants Uba, Soludo Access To Inspect Election Materials by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2021
Uba with his 230,000 primary votes......even if you pay the whole voters in Anambra 20k to cone out and vote ,you will never get 200,000 voters in all the state . Who no fear Uba must be Uba himself ,even this his inspection of votes should be closely monitored, he can do and undo .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govt Identifies 1,497 Illegal Routes To Nigeria: I Say Add Another 1,000. / Nigeria Would Be Better If? / Ijaw Youths Group Endorses Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.