Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,228 members, 7,860,449 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:10 AM

Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? (1550 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. / He Takes Every Girl That Comes His Way Like His Sister - Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by Uchebobo: 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2007
Would you accept the King of Pop to Nigeria regardless of all he's been through?
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by Skywalker5(m): 8:24pm On Sep 05, 2007
Why we no go accept am?Wetin the guy do you? tongue After what he has been through?That one no concern anybody.
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by oceanblue(m): 8:52pm On Sep 05, 2007
I think he's a fool for deciding to come to Naija now that his musical carrier is finished.

Years ago, i could remember he allegedly said naija is not a safe place 4 him. Now the movers and shakers of the present day music industry have come, made ridiculous profits out of thousands of nigerian youths that even stand over stadium walls just to watch them perfom.

pleas tell him to go and sing to the rebel groups in Congo,Burundi,Taliban in somalia, inflation crippled Zimbabwe or other wartorn areas!

Id rather pay to watch old tom&Jerry series to rhat white, oops! black man with (skin disease)
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by oceanblue(m): 8:54pm On Sep 05, 2007
I think he's a fool for deciding to come to Naija now that his musical carrier is finished.

Years ago, i could remember he allegedly said naija is not a safe place 4 him. Now the movers and shakers of the present day music industry have come, made ridiculous profits out of thousands of nigerian youths that even stand over stadium walls just to watch them perfom.

pleas tell him to go and sing to the rebel groups in Congo,Burundi,Taliban in somalia, inflation crippled Zimbabwe or other wartorn areas!

Id rather pay to watch old tom&Jerry series to rhat white,  oops! black man with (skin disease)
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by Skywalker5(m): 9:01pm On Sep 05, 2007
You are 1 in a million.If He comes,you can stay at home and watch tom and jerry while others people go and watch him.
Its all about having fun man
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by Raymond88(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2007
oceanblue:

Id rather pay to watch old tom&Jerry series to rhat white, oops! black man with (skin disease)

Why all the hate?
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by yimiton(f): 10:37am On Sep 06, 2007
No matter what Michael has done or said, I'm still one of his die hard fans. I'll feel blessed that I had the opportunity of seeing him live while he's still alife. Besides, remember the impression non Nigerians have about this country, we're only just begining to prove them wrong and if we're truthful to ourselves, we'll agree we actually have security problems here.

What's more, I don't believe Michael is interested in what he can get from Nigeria and Nigerians, yes, he's no longer as rich as he used to be but even at that, he might be here just to associate with the black race and not for the money.

I only fear for his health, God, can he handle it? if he can, by all means Welcome home Michael.

oceanblue:

Id rather pay to watch old tom&Jerry series to rhat white,  oops! black man with (skin disease)

We've all done things to ourselves at one time or the other we aren't so proud of. The skin is only on the outside, I love the man inside and look back to his good days, remember him with those dance steps, remember him as Michael Jackson THE KING OF POP not as the sick person he has become.

[center]I love M J with a passion![/center]
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by lukmond: 1:36pm On Sep 06, 2007
oceanblue:

una no go kill me for nairaland.am almost falling off my seat.
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by oceanblue(m): 6:24pm On Sep 06, 2007
In response to the last few comments, Im impresed by yimitons comments. Its cleary reflects ur opinion, and obviously without bias. Please note i respect individual opinion and this is what d forum is all about. Were not meant to have the same opinion no matter what.

(Skin disease) i did put in bracket, because it meant something else to me. I feel he was neva happy wiv the black skin, neither was he happy been a black man. At the peak of his fame, a show in Africa was the last thing on his mind and his only African destination would probably be south Africa.

But now things have changed, He won't refuse a show in a country like Naija with such a large population.

Anyway when he goes to naija, u all enjoy urselves.
Re: Micheal Jackson on his way to Nigeria for the greatest black human show ever? by lololo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2007
Welcome home King of Pop, BLACK man 4 life

(1) (Reply)

How To Attract The Right Partner / She Is Back, After The Rejection-funny Enough / Romantic Song Of A Sailor Lost At Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.