Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government (19360 Views)

Tinubu Hosts Emirs Of Borgu, Kontagora In Aso Villa (Photos) / Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Open Letter To Jagaban Of Borgu .... By Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government by xeju: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2021
Bigchristo:
it’s a disgrace to hear a whole governor of a state opening his trash mouth to say BANDITS HAS TAKEN OVER HIS STATE FOREST, without taking necessary actions, when it’s time for election you will see them deploying thousands of soldiers into one single state but when it’s time to actually fight security challenges they will be in the media lamenting 5,000 soldiers round up that forest and conduct both grand and air assault on those ISWAP with a strict order 3hrs is just too much they will be wiped out completely, stop playing politics with security of your state.
It's the FG that has power over soldiers n
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government by freeborn02: 9:17am On Dec 11, 2021
Paxxcarl:

Lolz. Why did you change the comment? Shebi you said Buahri is the best thing after sliced bread?

Bunch of hypocrites
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 11, 2021
freeborn02:

Lolz. Why did you change the comment? Shebi you said Buahri is the best thing after sliced bread?

Bunch of hypocrites
look at this dead brain cell
Is it that you don’t understand sarcasm or what?
Or are you just plainly stupid?
Ppl who understood the context of what I wrote liked and passed
And you’re here quoting your father…
Go and reread my text and understand the sarcasm in it mumu..
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government by kollinz1234(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2021
seniormallam:
Tinubu the jagaban of Borgu, should come and rescue Borgu Land, the title is not for nothing
hahahahahahaha. U have made my morning with this quote. Nairaland no go kill me grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram, ISWAP Have Taken Over Shiroro, Borgu Forests -Niger State Government by 9ty4our: 12:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
Lai Mohammed will tell you it is lie.. Buhari/APC are seriously delivering on their next level campaign promises..

Enjoy the Next Level you voted for..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olubisi Osinbajo: Those Saying Buhari Hasn't Done Anything Live In Another World / Polling Officer Fails To Show Which Regulation Authorises Him To Transmit Result / "Wonderful Boys" - ACP Olatunji Disu Celebrate The Super Eagles Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.