Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,515 members, 7,847,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:27 AM

Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees (1410 Views)

I Don’t Want Any Girl To Follow You on Instagram - Lady Tells Her Boyfriend(vid) / Man Dumps Girlfriend Who Bleached Her Skin For Him & Gave Him Her School Fees / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2021
Please help me what can I can I do,my foolish and trusting stranger has gotten me into trouble,I sent all my crypto which is 500$ to a friend in ph we met on telegram and we’ve been talking for up to a year now,now he has blocked me I’m depressed,I’m an interior decorator so anytime I work I use money to buy bitcoin so as to have some gain now everything is gone I’m thinking about suicide please how can I track this guy his number is 09055725841 he has blocked me everywhere,this is a very heartless thing to do I’m so vulnerable right now,nothing I’m my bank all I’m think about is suicide please I don’t want to die I don’t want to die the guy is wicked his name his damiete jack victor it’s so sad I don’t have his picture I don’t know if I can involve police I don’t have anything in bank my depression has overwhelmed me right no mother no father,I feel like I should end it I came here for help please help me Nigerians especially if you’re in port harcourt this guy can’t go scot free I work day and night I don’t want to keep money in the bank because I know a little about crypto [b][/b]�����
Here’s some of our chat[/color][color=#000099]

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by younglleo: 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2021
Omoh
Na chatinent abi chetinent the run dis kine unveiling for nairaland!
But how u go carry all ur btc go drop for persin u never meet b4, close friends dey betray demselve talk more of a mere stranger!
Jst get a grip on ursef! No go kill ursef abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2021
Xmas don set 4 him side
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by AmancalledGod: 10:43pm On Dec 10, 2021
Chaiiii but op you fvck up ohh how you go Carry take transfer Bitcoin worth of that amount to a stranger, nawa ohh
By now baba don dey squander your money with two or three ashawo by his sides

Life no balance ohh

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by aktolly54(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2021
DSS can help you trace the number but that procedure will cost you money, talk to a police friend then he will details you the truth and how its done
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2021
aktolly54:
DSS can help you trace the number but that procedure will cost you money, talk to a police friend then he will details you the truth and how its done
ok
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
AmancalledGod:
Chaiiii but op you fvck up ohh how you go Carry take transfer Bitcoin worth of that amount to a stranger, nawa ohh
By now baba don dey squander your money with two or three ashawo by his sides

Life no balance ohh
I know I bleeped up big time I wanted to pay my school fees and get some things now I’ve nothing left in my account he’s still online but he’s in port harcourt
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2021
Christmas came early for him. na you looseguard
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by chatinent: 10:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Hi Oluwadrey44,

I can help you track your scammer here on Nairaland.

My charge is ₦60k. Last price.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2021
Truecaller says the name is Damiete Jack. You should be able tobtrack him.
Also, make a complaint to your bank about a scam. Follow it up, they usually know what to do. Though since it's bitcoin, and that is illegal, I'm not sure if the bank can do anything, but try.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2021
chatinent:
Hi Oluwadrey44,

give me your number bro
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Kingpops(f): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2021
Why you save his name as heart break
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Arimann: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
give me your number bro
he will still scam you again, you never get sense from the one way them scam you. mumu na detty December be wise.
chatinent:
Hi Oluwadrey44,

5 Likes

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by chatinent: 12:36am On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
give me your number bro

chatinent@gmail.com
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by chatinent: 12:38am On Dec 11, 2021
Arimann:
he will still scam you again, you never get sense from the one way them scam you. mumu na detty December be wise.

Get your facts, right.

Don't accuse blindly.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:21am On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:

Get your facts, right.

Don't accuse blindly.
Many are guilty of blind accusation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by lilvicky68(m): 6:31am On Dec 11, 2021
If you see his pictures will you know him?

Or you haven't seen his pictures before?
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by RaYwon6: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
I know I bleeped up big time I wanted to pay my school fees and get some things now I’ve nothing left in my account he’s still online but he’s in port harcourt
When you dey do the transaction, did you ask for our advice angry angry na when he cast you come dey tell us...
You look up, look down you no see anything to think of but death undecided undecided you think to die easy.. shey you say you won die, die now shocked shocked abi you need person where go give you rope where you go take hang yourself cool cool
Hang yourself moh we know we where remain for earth and e go help us reduce population self
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by chatinent: 8:34am On Dec 11, 2021
Onyiiobi7735:

Many are guilty of blind accusation.

Yeah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by pansophist(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Why would you sent 500 usd to someone you don't know? You're suffering from your foolishness. If you commit suicide, you even make it worse. But it's okay. Most of us came to this world believing in the goodness of people, until scenarios like yours sharpened our eyes.

Now don't trust people, stop it. It's a weakness, it means you're naive. And if you're naive, you'll be an easy meal to malevolent folks, and keep recycling the feeling of depression to yourself. Only trust courageously (trust minus naivety). Just like everything, time heals. Be patience with yourself and you'll get over this.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by tunize(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:
Hi Oluwadrey44,

In goodwill help out without a charge please.

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 8:53am On Dec 11, 2021
lilvicky68:
If you see his pictures will you know him?

Or you haven't seen his pictures before?
he lives in port harcourt and I’m trying to look up names on Facebook I got one in ph
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 8:55am On Dec 11, 2021
RaYwon6:

When you dey do the transaction, did you ask for our advice angry angry na when he cast you come dey tell us...
You look up, look down you no see anything to think of but death undecided undecided you think to die easy.. shey you say you won die, die now shocked shocked abi you need person where go give you rope where you go take hang yourself cool cool
Hang yourself moh we know we where remain for earth and e go help us reduce population self
curse be the day you’re born and you will leave to regret why your mother womb has not been your burial site you idiot

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by SenecaTheYonger: 8:56am On Dec 11, 2021
If you had told us before transferring that money, we would have given you 1000 reasons not to.

I don’t even know if you can involve the police, since crypto is banned. Although technically, we’re only banned from buying with our bank acct, but which police wan understand technicalities?

1 Like

Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2021
pansophist:
Why would you sent 500 usd to someone you don't know? You're suffering from your foolishness. If you commit suicide, you even make it worse. But it's okay. Most of us came to this world believing in the goodness of people, until scenarios like yours sharpened our eyes.

Now don't trust people, stop it. It's a weakness, it means you're naive. And if you're naive, you'll be an easy meal to malevolent folks, and keep recycling the feeling of depression to yourself. Thank youOnly trust courageously (trust minus naivety). Just like everything, time heals. Be patience with yourself and you'll get over this.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2021
[quote author=Oluwadrey44 post=108397124][/quote]thanks
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2021
tunize:

God bless you
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by chatinent: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
tunize:

Unfortunately, I will pay for things too and this is business.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by tunize(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2021
chatinent:

Unfortunately, I will pay for things too and this is business.
You're right bro the predicament of the guy already shows he is blank reason we're nairaland family help a brother. I for give you the cash make you help am but I nor dey liquid now just help the brother abeg!
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by chatinent: 1:44pm On Dec 11, 2021
tunize:

You're right bro the predicament of the guy already shows he is blank reason we're nairaland family help a brother. I for give you the cash make you help am but I nor dey liquid now just help the brother abeg!

Lol. My subscriptions don't care if I am helping anyone. They provide accounts I deposit money. Should I help and still pay?

Anyway he wan do am, e go still pay more than what I charged. You can try using the NPF and testify.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by benni(m): 1:53pm On Dec 11, 2021
Be strong,delete that suicidal thought from your brain as it won't make the situation a better.
Re: Please Help I Don’t Want To Die! I’m Depressed I’ve To Pay School Fees by Oluwadrey44(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
If you had told us before transferring that money, we would have given you 1000 reasons not to.

I don’t even know if you can involve the police, since crypto is banned. Although technically, we’re only banned from buying with our bank acct, but which police wan understand technicalities?
you are right I’m really in distress right now

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region / I Broke Up With My Fiancee For This / Dear Men, If You Do These Things, A Woman Will Never Forget You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.