Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (224535 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:25am On Apr 05, 2015
He has risen...... Likewise, everything dead in my life and business receives His breath of life
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2015
...... Likewise, everything dead in my life and business receives His breath of life
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy Today is the day that He has made and we are determined to make the best of it....
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:46pm On Apr 07, 2015
cheesy Today is the day that He has made and we are determined to make the best of it.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2015
We couldn't have done it all without YOU . . . Thanks for your patronage.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2015
Another day going where yesterday ended up . . . . . Make the best of it before it is gone.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:36pm On Apr 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career......
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
Be undeniably good and reliable while trustworthy do not lack too.... No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that......
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nuttyp: 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2015
Hello Mr. Femmy, I am interested in the fx35, a 2005 or 2006, but I read some reviews on the car. I got to know dat d suspension is stiff, meaning when u go over rough road, pavement or potholes u really feel it. Many said d jeep has a bumpy ride too. Can't find any to test drive. Pls have u used it b4? N how does it ride? Have a sport suspension presently dat is stiff too, don't like d ride quality n not willing to buy another car with sich suspension again. Kindly advice
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2015
nuttyp:
Hello Mr. Femmy, I am interested in the fx35, a 2005 or 2006, but I read some reviews on the car. I got to know dat d suspension is stiff, meaning when u go over rough road, pavement or potholes u really feel it. Many said d jeep has a bumpy ride too. Can't find any to test drive. Pls have u used it b4? N how does it ride? Have a sport suspension presently dat is stiff too, don't like d ride quality n not willing to buy another car with sich suspension again. Kindly advice

My Chairman Sir, i have only driven for test driving, never own one before, i know people that owns and they love it, however, the case of stiff suspension, i will not say i do know and i will advice you look into something else, if you are not comfortable with it, cos you will be the one to drive it and Nigerian roads has lots of those bumps . . . . Hope you understand me, Sir.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2015
Leadership is a potent combination of strategy and character. But if you must be without one, be without the strategy...... cool cool cool cool.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nuttyp: 5:31pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My Chairman Sir, i have only driven for test driving, never own one before, i know people that owns and they love it, however, the case of stiff suspension, i will not say i do know and i will advice you look into something else, if you are not comfortable with it, cos you will be the one to drive it and Nigerian roads has lots of those bumps . . . . Hope you understand me, Sir.

Please can you advice on a suitable SUV, which is a compromise of good look, sportiness and all round usability
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2015
nuttyp:

Please can you advice on a suitable SUV, which is a compromise of good look, sportiness and all round usability

What do you think of Lexus, and maybe if you could let us know your budget, we might be able to suggest some . . . And have you thought of Landrover LR3
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by nuttyp: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2015
Fhemmmy:

What do you think of Lexus, and maybe if you could let us know your budget, we might be able to suggest some . . . And have you thought of Landrover LR3

LR 3 is too big, drove an rx330 once, drives in a floaty way, not solid on ground when driven, do u have any other one in mind?
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2015
nuttyp:

LR 3 is too big, drove an rx330 once, drives in a floaty way, not solid on ground when driven, do u have any other one in mind?

Acura MDX, Honda Pilot, Toyota Highlander 05 model, Posche Cayenne . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 10:52pm On Apr 11, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Happy new week to all Nairalanders..... Be blessed and enjoy the week.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy new week to all Nairalanders..... You could chose to make it a great one for you.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Happy new week to all Nairalanders...... cool cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:36am On Apr 14, 2015
grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
You must be the change you wish to see in the world . . . . Let the change start with YOU
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
You only have to do a very few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong. . . . . . cool cool cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
There’s no shortage of remarkable ideas, what’s missing is the will to execute them. . . . ... cool cool cool
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Deal of the DAY . . . . 2003 MITSUBISHI MONTERO LIMITED with LEATHER and comes with Just 88K Miles , , , , , Take this beauty home at a cost of ONLY 1.9M Naira

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
smiley smiley smiley

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:46pm On Apr 15, 2015
wink wink wink

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.