Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,610 members, 7,770,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II (223400 Views)

Fhemmy Motor's Customer Appreciation VIDEO - *Your Satisfaction Is Our Success* / Pre-0rder Like No Other- - Guaranteed Satisfaction - - Never Be Undersold--@@ / Pre-0rder From USA and Canada Via Cotonue -- Attached**VIDEO**@@ Continued (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by mufasa(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2011
Good job boss. Need a quote for a 09 Corolla plus delivery to Lagos.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2011
mufasa:

Thanks for your interest in our service.
We will look into this and get back to you within 24 hours.
Looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our happy buyers.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Knight1(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hi Fhemmy,
just to remind you on the lexus, you know wink
have a nice day grin grin grin
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Akpojeweo: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2011
Can you help me buy a car found on Ebay and Alibaba and if yes can you determine the cost to Lagos? Please kindly reply.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Sicherheit(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2011
Bros, I will be skeptical of anything from Alibaba, I know a few people who have been scammed. undecided
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
Knight1:

Hi Fhemmy,
just to remind you on the lexus, you know wink
have a nice day grin grin grin

Will make sure we dont forget . . . we give the best to our clients, so we will never forget.
Thanks for reminding us though and have a great weekend
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:10am On Jun 25, 2011
mufasa:

As promised, for a 2009 Toyota Corolla, we will deliver one to you at a cost of only 2.7M Naira.
See the attached.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:32am On Jun 25, 2011
Akpojeweo:

Can you help me buy a car found on Ebay and Alibaba and if yes can you determine the cost to Lagos? Please kindly reply.

Yes, we can help you buy what you see on Ebay, but not Alibaba.
Let us know what you want and we will do what we have to do to secure it for you.

Sicherheit:

Bros, I will be skeptical of anything from Alibaba, I know a few people who have been scammed. undecided

I do agree with you
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by UcheAnyadike: 7:06am On Jun 25, 2011
smiley Good Morning. Mr Fhemmy>> Hope there is a 2006 Scion Tc And 2009 Honda Accord Coupe V6 in the house>>> hope u reply soon>>Thw ride is needed urgently, Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Akpojeweo: 7:53am On Jun 25, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Let us know what you want and we will do what we have to do to secure it for you.

I do agree with you

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by 8ightball: 8:39am On Jun 25, 2011
@Fhemmy
still expecting your mail
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Akpojeweo: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2011
Fhemmmy:

I do agree with you

Sir how much is a 1999 mitsubishi canter with all duties paid to Lagos? Since i did not see one on Ebay.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:39am On Jun 26, 2011
8ightball:

@Fhemmy
still expecting your mail

I Beg, make u no vex, Saturday is always my time with my the family and the kids, and being the summer, it makes it so hard.
But i do much promise to make sure i send you all the pictures before the end of the weekend.
We will make sure we get you the best for less.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2011
Akpojeweo:

Sir how much is a 1999 mitsubishi canter with all duties paid to Lagos? Since i did not see one on Ebay.

Thanks for your time on our thread.
We take pride in what we sell and remain humble.
Please i am not familiar with Canter, it is either it is not the official name or it might be an European ride, while we only deal with what we could buy in America and in Canada.

Looking forward to doing business with you soon
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2011
Uche Anyadike:

smiley Good Morning. Mr Fhemmy>> Hope there is a 2006 Scion Tc And 2009 Honda Accord Coupe V6 in the house>>> hope u reply soon>>Thw ride is needed urgently, Thanks

Sorry for the delayed in response.
We take so much pride in our service and we yet remain humble.
The prices are as follows:

2006 Scion tC = 2.2M Naira
2009 Honda Accord = 3.8M Naira

Looking forward to your business.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Ofesi1: 6:58am On Jun 27, 2011
please, kindly send me Pre-order cost for 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited with low milleage, Navigation, DVD Entertainment system,Back up camera, third row seat, CD changer,(full Option), mob2rhyme1@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 27, 2011
Sir Am in need of a Car Honda Accord or Toyota Camry within the range of Or is fx 35 possible for that price, 2.7M-2.8M, I want to testify of your Handwork,
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 2:05pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ofesi1:

please, kindly send me Pre-order cost for 2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Limited with low milleage, Navigation, DVD Entertainment system,Back up camera, third row seat, CD changer,(full Option), mob2rhyme1@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time on our thread and for your inquiries.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we will remain humble.

You have mail, Sir.
looking forward to adding your name to the growing list of our satisfied buyers made friends.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2011
Please note that the above posted Toyota Highlander is a 2009, while this black one is a mint 2008 model. . . . You have mail with the price.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Ofesi1: 5:36pm On Jun 27, 2011
thanks for your prompt response like i said in my mail to you. i think, i prefer the 2008 (black one)highlander, Blessing
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2011
timothy001:

Sir Am in need of a Car Honda Accord or Toyota Camry within the range of Or is fx 35 possible for that price, 2.7M-2.8M, I want to testify of your Handwork,

You are one of the few that i respect so much on Nairaland . . . . .
You are a man with class and having you on our thread is a privilege and we will never take that for granted.

With a budget of 2.8M Naira Max, it will be almost impossible to get you an Infiniti FX 35 . . . 
FX35 debuted in 2004 and that year model will be delivered to you in Lagos at a cost of only 3.1M Naira if there is no other attached conditions.

There are numerous Camry and Accord that will fit into your budget, but will be hard for us to quote you the price for the fabric with basic and not toys when you have already mentioned the FX35 as an alternative . . . . Also, we find it difficult to insult you with anything lesser than a 2008 Model of Accord, but for Camry is still manageable, cos they are of same shape with 2008 . . . . . . . 

Please tell us what conditions to consider so as to give you a quote that will make more sense.

Looking forward to you business.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2011
Ofesi1:

thanks for your prompt response like i said in my mail to you. i think, i prefer the 2008 (black one)highlander, Blessing

I am yet to get any mail from you, Sir.

########################################################################################

Where are all the QX4 lovers?
Check out this 2001 infiniti QX4.
Loaded to the teeth . . . so clean could be mistaken for a mirror.

The AC is colder than Canadian winter in February.
AM/FM Stereo, Air Conditioning, Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS),
Cassette Player, Dual Airbag,
Power Seat,
Power Steering,
Power Windows,
Roof Rack,
Sunroof,
Cruise Control,
Leather Interior,
Running Boards,
Tilt Wheel,
CD Changer, Premium Audio,
Premium and/or Oversized Wheels,
Privacy Glass, Power Door Locks

You could be the proud owner . . . Do not hesitate to get in touch with us

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by surveycash(m): 8:41pm On Jun 27, 2011
Hello Phemmy, pls how much will land this car to lagos?
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/toyota/2006-toyota-sequoia-ar12046.html

Thanks
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2011
surveycash:

Hello Phemmy, pls how much will land this car to lagos?
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/toyota/2006-toyota-sequoia-ar12046.html

Thanks

Thanks for your time on our thread as well as for your inquiries.
We take so much pride in what we sell and we yet remain humble.

For a 2006 Toyota Sequoia Limited as shown in the picture in your link, we will deliver one to you at a cost of only 3.8M Naira, but if you would prefer something without leather, we will get you one at a cost of 3.4M Naira

Imagine yourself in the attached 2006 Limited edition and love life.

Looking forward to your business and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied and happy buyers.

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2011
Good Day to you all . . .
It is a day that the Lord has made, let us all rejoice in it and be glad . . . . .
Happy Tuesday
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 3:40pm On Jun 28, 2011
More of the QX4 for those that knows its worth . . . . .

Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by basking4me: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2011
Bros, au u doin.

Pl send me a mail for the FX4 and price details.

ayocatty@yahoo.com

Regards.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Knight1(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2011
hi. just sent you a mail. pls akcnowledge. thanks.
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:30pm On Jun 28, 2011
basking4me:

Bros, au u doin.

Pl send me a mail for the FX4 and price details.

ayocatty@yahoo.com

Regards.

You have mail, Sir . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2011
Knight1:

hi. just sent you a mail. pls akcnowledge. thanks.

Seen and responded to it, Sir.
So, Now you got mail . . . . .
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Fhemmmy: 1:08am On Jun 29, 2011
Watch for the deals of the week tomorrow
Re: Pre-0rder Like No Other-Guaranteed Satisfaction Attached VIDEO*Part II by Nobody: 6:41am On Jun 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You are one of the few that i respect so much on Nairaland . . . . .
You are a man with class and having you on our thread is a privilege and we will never take that for granted.

With a budget of 2.8M Naira Max, it will be almost impossible to get you an Infiniti FX 35 . . . 
FX35 debuted in 2004 and that year model will be delivered to you in Lagos at a cost of only 3.1M Naira if there is no other attached conditions.

There are numerous Camry and Accord that will fit into your budget, but will be hard for us to quote you the price for the fabric with basic and not toys when you have already mentioned the FX35 as an alternative . . . . Also, we find it difficult to insult you with anything lesser than a 2008 Model of Accord, but for Camry is still manageable, cos they are of same shape with 2008 . . . . . . . 

Please tell us what conditions to consider so as to give you a quote that will make more sense.

Looking forward to you business.

@Fhemmmy You are a Man with class in the Auto business,You're been known for your Sincerity and Diligent to your Business. Kindly assist me search ur auto factory for FX 35 within the range giving,
Tanx

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (272) (Reply)

Respray / repaint And Oven Bake your Vehicles to look brand new[with pictures] / Cars Under $1000! / I Bought A Car With Auctionexport!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.