Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande (3013 Views)

Osun APC Crisis: Bisi Akande Mediates In Oyetola, Aregbesola Rift (Photos) / Governor Rotimi Akeredolu’s Daughter's Wedding: Tinubu, Bisi Akande, Attend / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by olabukola: 7:56am On Dec 11, 2021
"He also wrote about Tinubu’s frustration with the entire rigmarole, eventually opting to leave Abuja for Lagos.

“I don’t want to be part of whatever you are discussing now, ‘he said. ‘I don’t trust Buhari anymore! Even if we give him names, he may decide to go outside the list. So, let him choose on his own. He was unhappy with Buhari." Bisi Akande.

Is Baba helping Jagaban aspiration with this extract from his recently launched book? For me this statement isn't in good faith.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by helinues: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2021
So people have been twisting Pa Akande's statement just to get to Tinubu.

That man Tinubu is so powerful Sha that a day can't pass without people talking about him.

Tuale oo, Jagaban of Borgu land

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by Oksman(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2021
olabukola:
"He also wrote about Tinubu’s frustration with the entire rigmarole, eventually opting to leave Abuja for Lagos.

“I don’t want to be part of whatever you are discussing now, ‘he said. ‘I don’t trust Buhari anymore! Even if we give him names, he may decide to go outside the list. So, let him choose on his own. He was unhappy with Buhari." Bisi Akande.

Is Baba helping Jagaban aspiration with this extract from his recently launched book? For me this statement isn't in good faith.

Clapping With One Hand: June 12 And The Crisis Of A State Nation
by Olawale Oshun

After reading this book you will understand that the kind of politics we play in Nigeria is full of treachery. Baba is saying the obvious. I don't think what he said is going to help BAT's cause, but the bitter truth has to be told.

5 Likes

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by helinues: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2021
1555f:
[s][/s]

Is it your mother, why should that be your headache.

If na say na only me you dey troll like this and saying all this trash to, I for say na me be the bad person but we are 40+ in number that you are doing this same shit to.

You carry hatred of 40 people for your mind inside this beautiful life.

Oh Lala, Oh my Mynd, life is indeed unfair to some people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2021
olabukola:

A lot is happening that we are not aware of.
.Akande be like, he that's down needs fear no fall.
The implosion of APC is now clearly written on the wall.
Buhari won't take this obvious insult lying low

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by helinues: 8:24am On Dec 11, 2021
1555f:
[s][/s]
me and you forever
a match made in hell wink

If you think mods can't stop you with this cancellation nonsense, security operatives can, infact, God can, that's only if you know the meaning of God interfering
Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

If na say na only me you dey troll like this and saying all this trash to, I for say na me be the bad person but we are 40+ in number that you are doing this same shit to.

. But of all the 40 zombies, why are you the one always lamenting about a good troll?

5 Likes

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

If you think mods can't stop you with this cancellation nonsense, security operatives can, infact, God can, that's only if you know the meaning of God interfering
That awkward moment an atheist runs to God for protection grin grin

I love NL grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by helinues: 8:28am On Dec 11, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
. But of all the 40 zombies, why are you the one always lamenting about a good troll?

A good troll. Wow

Someone that you guys should be condemning, abi no be same person that just insulted my mum.

You see heh, you people should stop making hatred regional thing. For what, just because of having different political ideas.

Well, we shall see where the hatred will take you guys to. Those who are trying to love others are yet to get something tangible in return not to talk of those who chose to hate others for no reason
Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2021
1555f:
[s][/s]

You use to work for our company till you become a black sheep
Wait o..this love didn't start here

grin

2 Likes

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:31am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

A good troll. Wow

Someone that you guys should be condemning, abi no be same person that just insulted my mum.

You see heh, you people should stop making hatred region thing. For what, just because of having different political ideas.

Well, we shall see where the hatred will take you guys to. Those who are trying to love others are yet to get something tangible in return not to talk of those who chose to hate others for no reason

Outta thread
Tell that to the Marines!

Your love for other tribes are evident in all your comments here.

You sow thorns and expect roses.
Now you are paying for your sins and you are playing the victim card.

7 Likes

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
1555f:
e don tey me and my brother helinues

We used to be friends
I still love him tho
I admire the brand of love you have for helinues. He will not understand it now because he's just a child. But later he would and would be grateful.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by olabukola: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:
So people have been twisting Pa Akande's statement just to get to Tinubu.

That man Tinubu is so powerful Sha that a day can't pass without people talking about him.

Tuale oo, Jagaban of Borgu land
Where is the twist? Is that not a quote from Pa Akande's book?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by helinues: 8:35am On Dec 11, 2021
olabukola:
Where is the twist? Is that not a quote from Pa Akande's book?

On which page can we find that quote on the book cos I have access to it.

Waiting
Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2021
1555f:
I'm fixing him to become a fine gentleman
he'll appreciate me later
Pls continue. Don't let anyone stop you. We need more big brothers like you. We don't want helinues to turn out like the bourdillon thief

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

Waiting
You are back grin

4 Likes

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by helinues: 8:37am On Dec 11, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
You are back grin

There is no reason for abandoning the thread for you guys as you are here to further propagate your lies.

We are here for rebuttal
Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by Amatarasha(f): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

mtchew ihere emeh tufia

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2021
Amatarasha:
mtchew ihere emeh tufia
he'll start sending you PMs like he has been disturbing my mail since.
told him plainly that he's not my type.

he's used to bullying young girls on nairaland
i don't know what's wrong with helinues shocked

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by Amatarasha(f): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2021
1555f:
I'm fixing him to become a fine gentleman
he'll appreciate me later
May you never lack my hero , u shall rejoice with the gods amen. When u want to stop give ur son ur handle and let shame and torment be upon the wicked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by Amatarasha(f): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
he'll start sending you PMs like he has been disturbing my mail since.
told him plainly that he's not my type.

he's used to bullying young girls on nairaland
then I club his ass to comatose

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2021
Amatarasha:
May you never lack my hero , u shall rejoice with the gods amen. When u want to stop give ur son ur handle and let shame and torment be upon the wicked

my prayers to those gbegile boys too

they're really doing well in fixing helinues and co

God bless them
iseeeee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BAT: I Don't Trust Buhari Anymore -- Bisi Akande by olabukola: 8:45am On Dec 11, 2021
helinues:

Waiting
Read the book then. It's not enough to have access to it. Read it.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As A Youba Man, If Tinubu Wins What Special Benefit Will You Enjoy / Breaking News, Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Tinubu Used Alpha Beta Loot For State Capture Of Judges - Dapo Apara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.