Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,443 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:06 AM

Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos (3702 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today / Caption This Deadly Look On Rochas Face In A Meeting With Emeka Ihedioha Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:

Who born am
Helinues , Dem sey you never even see Tinubu face to face before

3 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Gbagura:
At least I no dey eat police like you and your people. How many policemen have you eaten today? grin
So what do you do to the bodies of your police victims whose head you have mined?
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

OmenkaLives is on this table you're shaking
And Felix terungwa if you know
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by FarahAideed: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2021
omenkaLives:
See the Aba made CLOCK (not wrist watch) he's wearing. Tufia!

Typical ipobic emeka. cheesy cheesy

Na Franck Muller Happy Hour you dey call made in ABA ?
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by FarahAideed: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
And Felix terungwa if you know

That one every time we see him him go dey one fish cold room for Lugbe dey hustle cheap fish cheesy
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
FarahAideed:

Na Franck Muller Happy Hour you dey call made in ABA ?
OmenkaLives is a small boy

3 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Yorubas and skulls shaaa...

Nice one OP!
dem call dem skull minners for nothing? I'll raise alarm over a glance at my head by any of them.

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
dem call dem skull minners for nothing? I'll raise alarm over a glance at my head by any of them.

grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2021
chance you can now wanna proud of your residence federal, Imo federal instead of assaulting those

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
omenkaLives:

damn!
so you've degraded to this level sweetie?
chaiiii what a crying shame kiss
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Evaloyal2J(f): 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

grin grin cheesy cheesy
I fear for my head my brother. Imagine on picture, they are scrutinising your head. grin

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:14pm On Dec 11, 2021
techWriter3:
chance you can now wanna proud of your residence federal, Imo federal instead of assaulting those
Did I assault your ancestors grin
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
I fear for my head my brother. Imagine on picture, they are scrutinising your head. grin
You no lie
That Gbagura guy must be a skull miner

He no dey take eyes off peoples head
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by EraseTheDot: 1:15pm On Dec 11, 2021
The flat héad was very noticeable

- erase the dot

7 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Charmingrascal(m): 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Cleaner

Haba na this is wickedness
You mean he was taking pictures of Emeka while doing his cleaning job? grin

4 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by iyapont: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2021
EraseTheDot:

- erase the dot
welcome bk
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Helinues, you don stand side by side with Tinubu before?

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by iyapont: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
So you old like this? With the way u always yarn rubbish I think say u be boy of 15years old sha

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2021
[s]
EraseTheDot:

- erase the dot
[/s]
Shut up
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by OlogoJ: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Op looks older than his online personality suggests.

5 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by OssyMalik: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Cleaner
you are a Tinubu advocate yet you have never met him in real life, only in your dreams. You are worse than a cleaner

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by LLiKYekoba: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
omenkaLives:

The hair on your skull is Aba made, that's why you are losing hairs faster than bumharii throws gworo into his mouth. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by EraseTheDot: 1:28pm On Dec 11, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
[s][/s]
Shut up

Wailing like ihedioha grin

-erase the dot

8 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
Evaloyal2J:
Same here mahn!

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Helinues , Dem sey you never even see Tinubu face to face before
shocked
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Ttalk: 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Helinues, you don stand side by side with Tinubu before?

Mumu man, you mean you cherish politicians like this that would make you post the picture on nairaland

You are not serious to be taken seriously for flaunting your pics with a deposed governor.

No wonder the bitterness in you is bitter than bitterleaf

2 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
omenkaLives:

I have zoomed in on his wristwatch, what exactly is wrong with it? What do you even know about watches?

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by EraseTheDot: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
-erase the dot
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

Your flat head gave you out grin
Please you guys should leave his head alone! What's it with you guys and human heads sef? undecided
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
Please you guys should leave his head alone! What's it with you guys and human heads sef? undecided

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by EraseTheDot: 1:36pm On Dec 11, 2021
iyapont:
welcome bk
Thanks boss.

-erase the dot

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Online Voting In Far North Labour Party Need More Sensitisation There(photo / Hungary Sponsoring Hospital project in Onitsha, Anambra State(photos) / Pictures Of Senator Dino Melaye Senatorial District Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.