Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,192 members, 7,860,266 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos (3701 Views)

Hope Uzodinma And Emeka Ihedioha Spotted After Okorocha EFCC Arrest / Why Hope Uzodinma May Unseat Gov.ihedioha Today / Caption This Deadly Look On Rochas Face In A Meeting With Emeka Ihedioha Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Susu888(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
Always knew you were a political begger... Cuz you sound like one.

Your mouth dia , his excellency don grease your palm from the money him thief from the state he governed?!

3 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 1:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
Susu888:
Always knew you were a political begger... Cuz you sound like one.

Your mouth dia , his excellency don grease your palm from the money him thief from the state he governed?!

And Tinubu is not a political begger grin

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by EraseTheDot: 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2021
iyapont:
So you old like this? With the way u always yarn rubbish I think say u be boy of 15years old sha
See wetin e resemble. And the ugly guy go dey insult Tinubu. This guy don enter trap from today.

-erase the dot

5 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
PlayMaker14:
The 3rd pics though.... cheesy

Why is Ihedioha standing like those Olosho who wants to fight a client that did not pay after service? grin

Good looking out to you PrinceOfLagos.

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2021
I tell you bro.
Charmingrascal:

Haba na this is wickedness
You mean he was taking pictures of Emeka while doing his cleaning job? grin
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

grin cheesy grin grin
Shebi na ya people grin
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I tell you bro.
Can you come close to tinubu despite wearing his name like a cloak?
Mouth odour won't even allow you come close even if you can.

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Tinubuadvocate: 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2021
Shut up my friend princeoflagos or imoprince met with emeka by coincidence.
BeardedmeatR:
Can you come close to tinubu despite wearing his name like a cloak?
Mouth odour won't even allow you come close even if you can.

3 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2021
alanto:

Igbo is only useful when you want to bury a dead terrorist and you will need like 2000 Igbo to bury one dead terrorist like in the case of ikonso.
Just imagine...
Still ranting about skulls and heads. Tufiakwa!
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by oyatz(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
teamoneline:
-What is his 4 year plan for imo state?
-What are 10 major problems imo is facing and how does he plan to solve them?
-How is he going to improve the educational standard of imo, primary, secondary and tertiary schools using waec pass and failure rates, University rankings as judges of improvement?
Ask him these questions first before you people will bring another rochas or ipeazu to igboland

Campaign topics in Nigeria aren't based on serious issues like this but on mundane matters like fake paternity, sexual scandals, zoning , ethnic and religious sentiments etc
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Eletididi: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
BeardedmeatR:
And Felix terungwa if you know
it is actually felix terungwa dav..
I saw him on Facebook and believe me, you don't even want to imagine the level of that guy's zombism

1 Like

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Eletididi: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
grin
FarahAideed:

That one every time we see him him go dey one fish cold room for Lugbe dey hustle cheap fish cheesy
manna Don suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2021
pls are we talking about the six-months governor? or what.

it's a pity...

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by BeardedmeatR(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2021
Eletididi:
it is actually felix terungwa dav..
I saw him on Facebook and believe me, you don't even want to imagine the level of that guy's zombism
Hahaha cheesy
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by omenkaLives(m): 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop bullying me

My watch is worth more than your destiny ... But, stop bullying me
Na so. One of the Aba billionaires.

grin grin
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by omenkaLives(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
DubaiLandLord1:
Lol

Your flat head gave you out grin
PrinceofLagos, abi na PrinceOfAba, is this true? grin

2 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2021
omenkaLives:
Na so. One of the Aba billionaires.

grin grin
prince of Lagos
please ooo
don't say that again
omenka is rich real life

we know the loafers here
but definitely not omenka or even close

i want him to marry me
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2021
omenkaLives:
PrinceofLagos, abi na PrinceOfAba, is this true? grin
The werey you quoted is obviously a skull miner

He can't get his eyes off peoples skull
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by omenkaLives(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The werey you quoted is obviously a skull miner

He can't get his eyes off peoples skull
But I see the resemblance, mr billionaire. grin
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by PrinceOfLagos: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2021
omenkaLives:
But I see the resemblance, mr billionaire. grin

Have you seen this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6890817/nigerians-goes-hard-tinubu-over
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by omenkaLives(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Have you seen this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6890817/nigerians-goes-hard-tinubu-over
Yes I have, and I have seen the shape of that thing too. cheesy
Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Kindledlight(m): 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2021
They no born u well make u show ur face!

Emeka Ihedioha.......liberating imo? like how is it possible.

Now i know why you are always on nairaland masturbating on someone you and your ilks can never become in your life and life to come.

2 Likes

Re: Between My Humble Self And Emeka Ihedioha Today - Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Helinues, you don stand side by side with Tinubu before?

helinues:

Don't derail your thread by yourself by bringing Tinubu into this

All the best buddy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Will Win A War Between Nigeria And Egypt? / Fulani Launch Caliphate In Cross River / For The Obi Supporters Amongs The Yorubas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.