Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) (41221 Views)

Viral Boy At Obi-Datti Lagos Rally Is 15 Years Old (Pictures) / Ben Akabueze Contradicts Pantami, Says 5% Telecom Tax Stands / President Buhari Renews Ben Akabueze's Tenure As DG, Budget Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Talawaka: 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50!

On Dec 11, 2021

Indeed, there is nothing that the Almighty God cannot do. And here is another good example – wife of the Director General, Budget Office of the Federation, Ben Akabueze, has just been delivered of a ‘bouncing baby boy’ at over 50.

Kachiside Ben Akabueze

Sharing the good news on his Facebook page, her husband, a pastor with the Redeemed Church of God, had this to say: “I bless the name of the Lord for His blessing to my family in the gift of our son, Kachiside! No sorrow shall ever be added to this blessing to my family. However, I believe this blessing is not just for my family. My wife is in the second half of 50s in age. Yet she bore this pregnancy to full term, without even one morning of sickness! This should serve as encouragement to someone who may have given up hope, or is on the verge of doing so, on account of age. God’s promises for such a one will yet come to pass, if they hold on to and act on His word!”

Akabueze, a former bank MD, erstwhile Commissioner in Lagos State and one time Special Adviser to the President on Planning is currently 62 years while his wife is in her mid 50s.

Of course, prior to the arrival of Kachiside, which means how God wrote it or destined it, the couple had other children.

Congratulatory messages have been pouring in for them. Celebration has also taken over the household.

Source: https://theyesng.com/ben-akabuezes-wife-delivers-baby-boy-at-over-50

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 2:00pm On Dec 11, 2021

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by TarOrfeeek: 2:11pm On Dec 11, 2021
Madam the Madam

If we start to advocate DNA test, people will become jittery.

angry

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2021
DUNKA:
also thank ivf oh grin

They already had other children, so it was definitely not IVF!

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Talawaka: 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2021
DUNKA:
also thank ivf oh grin

Do you have this on good authority or are you simply shooting the breeze?

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Ayofaks(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2021
Woooow! Congratulations to them.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2021
Talawaka:

Do you have this or good authority or are you simply shooting the breeze?
in her mid 50's.? Go figure

9 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by esthel(f): 6:54pm On Dec 11, 2021
Wait she has grown ups already na, this one is valentine baby

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Talawaka: 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2021
DUNKA:

I don't ask redundant questions around these parts....

See 'Pregnancy over age 50' -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DUNKA(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2021
Talawaka:

I don't ask redundant questions around these parts....

See 'Pregnancy over age 50' -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pregnancy_over_age_50
assisted reproductive technology is what now? Is ivf not part of it?

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:05am On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
also thank ivf oh grin

Whatever, if you can't rejoice with them, you keep shut

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by oxypressPlus: 3:43am On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:

Congratulations!
Possibility is possible.
With HBOT you can roll back your age and recover your fertility.

3 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by baby124: 5:13am On Dec 12, 2021
Na oops baby. Congratulations to them. Chai, I am sure the woman go de shame at her age after having all her kids. Then boom from no where big belle. So Ben and wife still de knack reach belle. Na wa o grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 6:54am On Dec 12, 2021
oxypressPlus:

Congratulations!
Possibility is possible.
With HBOT you can roll back your age and recover your fertility.

Evidence behind HBOT and female infertility is relatively patchy, - risky expensive venture more so with significant potential side effects.

Congratulations to the couple and a good long life to the child.!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by suffering: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmm. Na wa, o. The child won’t lack financially though the parents would have zero energy to keep up. This one is a biological gift to the elder if not younger children. I can not imagine raising my younger brother among my children.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by dominique(f): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to the couple, may God give them the strength and long life to raise the child to adulthood.

I think he used to be a commissioner in Lagos state, trying to recollect where else I've heard his name from

6 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by sammyije(m): 1:31pm On Dec 12, 2021
Light my kpoli
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by irunoko(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to the couple.i wish you the best
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by TimeTraveller: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
So Pastor Ben still dey samankwe? grin grin

If you see some pastors and their wives, you go begin wonder how dem dey take kpekus grin grin

Holiness no reach that area.

Congratulations, Sir. One of the very few good guys in government.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by cooooooks(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congrats to them. Thank IVF if applicable.

Some ladies do remain fertile in their 50s.

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by DropsMic(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
Cool
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Bedkpr: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2021
esthel:
Wait she has grown ups already na, this one is valentine baby

1 Like

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Wow!

Congratulations to them!!
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
cool

Modern science and Ivf technology playing god ...since time Imo River

3 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by GboyegaD(m): 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hallelujah
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Analyst7: 1:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Super sperm
Awon eyan ned nwanko

2 Likes

Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Finewarriboy1: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ben Akabueze’s Wife Delivers Baby Boy At Over 50 (Photos) by Talawaka: 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2021
DUNKA:
assisted reproductive technology is what now? Is ivf not part of it?

I sorted the table attached by the column named 'Nature of Conception' - so check again.
Prove to the world that your comprehension skills are not as poor as your earlier posts suggest. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Photos Of Buhari And Osinbajo's Letters Read To The Senate By Saraki Today / Buhari Meets With Tambuwal Over Sokoto Killing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.