Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) (117048 Views)

After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2011
some pictures

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2011
MORE

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2011
Interestingly, Look at how small that machine is . . . . .wonder what the cost would be . . .Lol
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Interestingly, Look at how small that machine is . . . . .wonder what the cost would be . . .Lol

This machine is not small o, it stretches to a length of 42 feet long on the ground, trust me to be inquisitive, I asked a worker there and he told me this machine will be in the region of 120 million naira, I fear fear grin

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2011
spyder880:

This machine is not small o, it stretches to a length of 42 feet long on the ground, trust me to be inquisitive, I asked a worker there and he told me this machine will be in the region of 120 million naira, I fear fear grin

Waoh . . . but that is a great investment, cos i will assume that they are making more than that in a year probably with the rate at which people are building . . . and if they know who is who, they will even sell to our govt that knows how to spend money
Thanks for sharing this with us
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 2:19pm On Aug 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Waoh . . . but that is a great investment, cos i will assume that they are making more than that in a year probably with the rate at which people are building . . . and if they know who is who, they will even sell to our govt that knows how to spend money
Thanks for sharing this with us

Sure, this owner is making good cash, he bought up to 15 plots of land along Enugu - Onitsha express to build another factory and he intends to import some Koreans grin with their machine to start producing aluminum products here in Enugu.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2011
spyder880:

Sure, this owner is making good cash, he bought up to 15 plots of land along Enugu - Onitsha express to build another factory and he intends to import some Koreans grin with their machine to start producing aluminum products here in Enugu.

That is what i am talking about.
So to spend 120M Naira on one machine like that will not be a bad idea at all, cos Nigerians are really building and with all these estate springing up from all corners now . . .sky is his limit.
If i can afford such too, i wont mind at all . . . . .But from your view, how many machine is needed to really make the thing happen from the start to the finish?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 2:37pm On Aug 29, 2011
Fhemmmy:

That is what i am talking about.
So to spend 120M Naira on one machine like that will not be a bad idea at all, cos Nigerians are really building and with all these estate springing up from all corners now . . .sky is his limit.
If i can afford such too, i wont mind at all . . . . .But from your view, how many machine is needed to really make the thing happen from the start to the finish?

Only this machine plus generator, this machine has this twisting section, a folding section and a cutter. But the guy is making good money, I am waiting since morning before mine will be done, there are other contractors here waiting for their own to start after mine.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2011
spyder880:

Only this machine plus generator, this machine has this twisting section, a folding section and a cutter. But the guy is making good money, I am waiting since morning before mine will be done, there are other contractors here waiting for their own to start after mine.

Ofcourse the guy would be making good money if people have to wait for theirs to be done . . .
I love that kinda business, when you wake up in the morning go to office and get busy and you are sure that people will come and they will even wait sef.
If that was me, i will even give them coffee while they wait, cos i know what i will be counting at the end of the day . . . Nice to see people with great business concepts.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Ferya(f): 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2011
Finally,oga Spyder work is going grin Good job
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 10:18pm On Aug 29, 2011
^^^ thank you, we will be starting the works by tomorrow, that roof must turn GREEN by the end of the week.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2011
Surely following it all , , , would like to see what green roof would look like.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by INJREC(m): 1:15am On Aug 30, 2011
WOW smiley KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SPYDER 880 ,
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Natudu: 8:52am On Aug 30, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ thank you, we will be starting the works by tomorrow, that roof must turn GREEN by the end of the week.

I am sure it will be a delight to see. ''Ahia oma na-ere onwe ya''.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2011
^^^ Cant wait to see it too. .
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2011
Still at the aluminum company, waiting to load and move to site.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2011
Roofing sheets offloaded on site, carpenters will sleep in a hotel and commence work by 6am tomorrow, if the rain allows us.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2011
spyder880:

Roofing sheets offloaded on site, carpenters will sleep in a hotel and commence work by 6am tomorrow, if the rain allows us.

So tomorrow na show down day for us to see stuff happening, cant wait to see am . . . .Good work, Pal
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 4:43am On Aug 31, 2011
Fhemmmy:

So tomorrow na show down day for us to see stuff happening, cant wait to see am . . . .Good work, Pal

Yes there will be pictures of the start of the job tomorrow. The roofers hope to complete the two structures by Saturday evening.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 4:47am On Aug 31, 2011

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 4:50am On Aug 31, 2011
first aluminum product

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 4:53am On Aug 31, 2011
ready to go

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:33pm On Aug 31, 2011
Men . . . looks really nice even before puting it on the house.

Making money for Nigeria not too hard oh, the man just build the space, load it with machine and generator and just dey make money go . . . .I love that.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Natudu: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2011
Fhemmmy:

, Making money for Nigeria not too hard oh, the man just build the space, load it with machine and generator and just dey make money go . . . .I love that.

How i wish it is that easy, my bro.!
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
Natudu:

How i wish it is that easy, my bro.!

Chief, there is a difference between being easy and being cheap, remember i never said was cheap?
But said was easy, In Nigeria once you have the right service or product and create the awareness . . . .na to continue eating be that . . . .

See the case of this roofing sheet coy as explained by Honorable Spyder
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Demainman1: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2011
@Fhemmmmy, 120 million naira for one machine no be come chop oooo. Nothing easy for there atall, atall
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2011
Demain_man:

@Fhemmmmy, 120 million naira for one machine no be come chop oooo. Nothing easy for there atall, atall

You still not getting the point . . . .
120M Naira is a lot of money, no doubt about it and i do realize that.
But to invest like 120M Naira on the machine, say another 1M Naira on generator and build that factory with another 3M Naira, cos it is just 4 walls with probably 2 or 3 offices.

Then, sit back and see people like Oga Spyder coming there to give him money at all times, then, it is a good and great business . . . .

Let us ask Chief Spyder how much he paid for what he bought from there and please remember to read what he said that people are waiting, so it means that it is lucrative for him. . . . so we are not talking of how much it takes to start the business, but we are talking of how long he will continue to reap what he sow

Hope you do understand what i am saying NOW.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Demainman1: 5:18pm On Aug 31, 2011
^^^^^ OH!! Sure, na sweet business definitely. I wish I can gather such money together. Me sef for just kool down begin count my pepper grin grin grin
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2011
Demain_man:

^^^^^ OH!! Sure, na sweet business definitely. I wish I can gather such money together. Me sef for just kool down begin count my pepper grin grin grin

If a man wanna save money from his salary to do that kinda business, he will keep saving after he has died and buried.
Such money is what you will have to source from a bank as a loan . . . . . but make sure the math is done properly before getting into such, cos it could make one and some could be mar by it.

It is real kool pepper
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by atasteve: 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2011
spyder880:

ready to go

Lord Spyder880, thanks for the comprehensive lectures and even the pictures. So great full.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 8:35pm On Aug 31, 2011
Was in this site also and took pictures of the progress of work. Some sections done, like 20% of the job is done and will continue tomorrow. Four guys are working here.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by jerryben12: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2011
Bros! Cost update o! smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS.. / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.