Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,894 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) - Properties (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) (117049 Views)

After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:36am On Aug 20, 2011
Na waooo, anyway, taste and choice different shaaa.
one man eba, na another man apku or fufu. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 7:06am On Aug 22, 2011
There are strong indications that this roofing will commence by this week. My client called me and wants us to finish the job by fixing aluminum sheets on the completed wood work. He is yet to decide on the colour of roof, but as soon as he does, we can start this week.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Costa2000(m): 12:18pm On Aug 22, 2011
Oh thats good news,i pray that God Almighty will provide money to finish all.Oga spyder well done my brother.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:32pm On Aug 22, 2011
Costa2000:

Oh thats good news,i pray that God Almighty will provide money to finish all.Oga spyder well done my brother.
Amennnnnnnnnnn
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by atasteve: 7:24pm On Aug 22, 2011
spyder880:

There are strong indications that this roofing will commence by this week. My client called me and wants us to finish the job by fixing aluminum sheets on the completed wood work. He is yet to decide on the colour of roof, but as soon as he does, we can start this week.

Okay now, pix and lectures will start flowing again. God of miracles.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 8:17pm On Aug 22, 2011
I went with a company roofer from an aluminum company to take measurements of this roof and give a second quote, he will submit a revised quote for this job and we can proceed from there.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 8:56pm On Aug 22, 2011
That is a good, and wish the client the best
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 11:32am On Aug 23, 2011
atasteve:

Okay now, pix and lectures will start flowing again. God of miracles.

Costa2000:

Thanks guys, will be looking forward to commencing the job as soon as possible.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by atasteve: 12:18pm On Aug 23, 2011
Lord Spyder880, pls are you going to treat the woods again when you want to continue the roofing work or is the treatment once and for all thing?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2011
spyder880:

Thanks guys, will be looking forward to commencing the job as soon as possible.

Kool
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Natudu: 5:58pm On Aug 23, 2011
Good work. Nice progress.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 6:39pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ atasteve, in cases like this I will not use solignum anymore, I will allow them to do the aluminum sheets thn pay a fumigator to enter under the sheets and spray for me an anti-termite solution that will protect the wood from insect attack.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by atasteve: 9:26pm On Aug 23, 2011
Thanks, Lord Spyder880 but assuming the roof was done immediately there might not be any need for the anti termite spray, is that correct?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Aug 23, 2011
^^^^yes, because the solignum I painted on it was still active then.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 5:45am On Aug 24, 2011
More good news, the revised quote for this roofing will be less than the previous quote given earlier, the company roofer called me yesterday evening and told me so on phone, I will go and pick up the quote later today. We are still waiting for the chosen color of roofing sheets.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2011
We are going to use the bush green color of aluminum sheets 4.5mm to roof this house, the owner of the house just confirmed this to me now. Nice color, environmentally friendly.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2011
Following this with mind to learn
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by tdk: 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2011
Thats good news for all. We want to see ds project to end. Nice one Chief Spyder
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 6:07am On Aug 26, 2011
An appointment to keep with the roofers today, this is coming to an end surely.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:31pm On Aug 26, 2011
spyder880:

An appointment to keep with the roofers today, this is coming to an end surely.

Great news . . . .
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2011
From all indications, we are moving this roofing sheets and other materials to site and commencing final roofing from Monday next week.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 12:13am On Aug 27, 2011
Nice, keep up the good work
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by styvo1(m): 8:54am On Aug 28, 2011
@Spyder880, I want to commend you for good works and thank you been been a source of motivation to upcoming youths who desire to be a house owner. No day passes by without reading your threads from far. Thumbs up brother. Will talk to you soon, kindly drop me your mobile.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by styvo1(m): 9:09am On Aug 28, 2011
@ All, i am so glad to find myself in this great forum, the builders class. Hair dress remove for you all!! smiley
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2011
@ sty_vo, I have replied your mail. Thanks for the kind words.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by atasteve: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2011
Lord Spyder880 let the pix start flowing, oh! sorry I thought today is Monday grin
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2011
Don't worry atasteve, I will show more pictures on monday. Let me enjoy Sunday sha.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:22am On Aug 29, 2011
spyder880:

Don't worry atasteve, I will show more pictures on monday. Let me enjoy Sunday sha.

Chief . . . . . How family now
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by NextHome(m): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2011
Let the fun begin, Bro. Enjoying your updates - Well Done!
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by styvo1(m): 7:46am On Aug 29, 2011
Need to learn more from my teacher today, the prof of building. Getting my mind made up, sure will be a home owner soon, lol wink
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 12:48pm On Aug 29, 2011
I am still with this aluminum company in their poduction hall, making sure they deliver the materials on time and start work on the roofing site today. I am watching the interesting process of turning flat sheets of aluminum into tiled forms that will be used to roof a house.

Guess what, I have picture of how its done! Pictures later.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2011
spyder880:

I am still with this aluminum company in their poduction hall, making sure they deliver the materials on time and start work on the roofing site today. I am watching the interesting process of turning flat sheets of aluminum into tiled forms that will be used to roof a house.

Guess what, I have picture of how its done! Pictures later.

That will be interesting to see . . . .
Looking forward to the project resuming and we could get back to learning

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS.. / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.