Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) (117162 Views)

After Roofing A House, What's The Next Thing To Do? / Roofing A 3 Bedroom Block Of 4 Flat In Lagos / Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow In Akure (aluminium Phase) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by liujenny(f): 5:36pm On Jul 30, 2011
up~~~` grin
by the way, i heard of that,, the changing rate naira-USD ll be very ok next monday,like 153, is it ? grin

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
Looking forward to that^^^
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by rastaman20(m): 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
Ups and down, not a stead market.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2011
^^^ Is there anything that is steady?
. . . . Only God
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by rastaman20(m): 2:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
Lol, sin comentarios, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by princeonx: 4:29am On Aug 07, 2011
This roofing thing is taking too long oh! hope the sun/rain won't harm the wood you guys are using?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 4:55am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ I share that view as well, but i am sure Chief Spyder will make sure all is well
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 5:37am On Aug 07, 2011
prince_onx:

This roofing thing is taking too long oh! hope the sun/rain won't harm the wood you guys are using?

Fhemmmy:

^^^ I share that view as well, but i am sure Chief Spyder will make sure all is well

Went there yesterday to inspect the conditions, no problems yet, struck the wood with a hammer and it was still so tough. pictures.

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 5:40am On Aug 07, 2011
^^ That is nice . . . . . .
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 5:51am On Aug 07, 2011
more

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 5:52am On Aug 07, 2011
What exactly is the delay for this project?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 6:27am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ funds.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Ferya(f): 11:16am On Aug 07, 2011
God please provide money so that we will have pictures to watch soon Amen. sad
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 11:23am On Aug 07, 2011
^^^ Amen.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 7:55pm On Aug 07, 2011
May the Lord provide for the owner
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by cinzo: 10:51am On Aug 08, 2011
@SPYDER880, WAS THE WOOD TREATED BEFORE PUTTING UP THE FRAME OR AFTER?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 11:03am On Aug 08, 2011
@ cinzo, the wood was treated by painting it with 2 tins of solignum. The painting was done while the wood was on the ground.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by rastaman20(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2011
Nice roof.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2011
cant wait to see the end product
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by rastaman20(m): 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

cant wait to see the end product

Until fund is around, God is wonderful and i know that he shall provide for the owner to complete this work.

Shelter for a family,, Bros is not easy.
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Aug 09, 2011
^^^ I know oh . . . but what i mean is that it will look so nice when it is done . . . .Lol
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by capsogiga(m): 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2011
me think roof looks nice
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2011
Updates
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by rastaman20(m): 3:32pm On Aug 16, 2011
Back to school after a long time holidays, i hope i didnt miss alot. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2011
rastaman20:

Back to school after a long time holidays, i hope i didnt miss alot. grin grin grin grin grin

You have missed too much oh . . . almost replaced you from the estate deal oh
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by rastaman20(m): 5:38pm On Aug 16, 2011
Fhemmmy:

You have missed too much oh . . . almost replaced you from the estate deal oh

That is not good of you bros me,, u didnt even ask about me, u have my email,o we are no longer bros, ?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2011
rastaman20:

That is not good of you bros me,, u didnt even ask about me, u have my email,o we are no longer bros, ?

Chief . . . i know you are a soccer man and you are where it is happening, so i just assumed that you have gone watching soccer again now . . .sorry for my assumption, so where have you been and what happened to you?
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by rastaman20(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Chief . . . i know you are a soccer man and you are where it is happening, so i just assumed that you have gone watching soccer again now . . .sorry for my assumption, so where have you been and what happened to you?

Real i went to support our U20 boys,so on that side u are right, not assumpation and since Monday was a public holiday, so after the match i went with my family to sea side, lol grin grin grin grin grin

Alot of fun, i needed it alot,so i turn off all networks.

Thanks Bros ,, now i am back on course , refreashed to learn again.

know here there is no isi ewu, goat tail. piont and kill joints grin grin grin grin grin grin

Full Aquatic, sea side way like Hawaii. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 9:35pm On Aug 19, 2011
Some people could be stylish, I found a house done with 3 colours of stone step tiles, while I am struggling to find money to do one colour only

Green, red and black on the other unseen side.

Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by olubuffett: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2011
^^^^
Hope they won't paint the house three colours
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by spyder880(m): 9:53pm On Aug 19, 2011
olubuffett:

^^^^
Hope they won't paint the house three colours

I wonder o!
Re: Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow With Gatehouse (pictures) by Fhemmmy: 12:46am On Aug 20, 2011
Except if it will look awesome after they might have done with everything . . . that color for roof look awful

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

How Many Bedroooms Can Fit In A Half Plot Of Land....lagos / Things You Should Know Before Buying That Casement Windows / ELECTRICAL, AUDIO SYSTEM, CCTV, FIRE ALARM, ELECTRIC FENCE INSTALLATIONS..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.