Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) (40769 Views)

New Zealand Gets First Gay Deputy PM And A Foreign Minister With Facial Tattoo / New Year: Samoa, Kiribati Will Be The First To Welcome 2020 / Britain First Leaders 'Guilty' Of Religiously Aggravated Harassment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2021
xpool:

Look at the way you are saying it as if you are stealing something.
It is not over for you, there is a way out, you can do it.
Really, you can leave it, but you have to have the will and discipline to do it. Hold on, I want to throw up.....
You are still stinking from seeping ur dick into shit, I guess some stubborn faeces stuck on your pubic hairs and dick.
Was he purging?
Did he defecate on you as you were doing it, you smell offensive. Go and bath, oh you have bathed, but you are still smelling awfully.

But you can quit, it is wrong, you can be infected with renal cancer, colon cancer etc.
Why wound yourselves?
Can you help me?
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by xpool(m): 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2021
GonzalezAguero:

Can you help me?
Yes.
Just say...
" I reject homosexuality from this moment onwards"
And resist it..
It is just abnormal
Stop it from now, and it it is done.
You can do it
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Aaronsrod: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
Why can't a reasonable man shoot down these muthafuckas?

We can and we must shoot them down. Indeed as Christians we are commanded to kill them.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination. They shall surely be put to death: their blood shall be upon them.

Let us kill and kill again in the name of the Most High!
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by drlateef: 6:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Orishirishi! The world is upside down. God is too patient with the nonsense going on in this world.
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by techWriter5: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
fathom! denying an innocent infant the everything to a mother to feed and going motherly hate.
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by God2man2again(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Abomination!

People will ask, who is your Dad?
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by chubinwa(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
Is not alright oo
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by meedoLock(m): 8:03pm On Dec 12, 2021
This is not nice.

What exactly is wrong with these people? [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by abeeee(m): 8:04pm On Dec 12, 2021
luscioustrish:
Nigerians will soon copy this "cloning" sad
It has been in Nigeria since ......only gay parents hasn't been the ones doing it

1 Like

Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by olatunjithomas(m): 8:06pm On Dec 12, 2021
BigSarah:
Congrats to them, they ain't hurting no body

And the innocent children??

When they grow up to discover they don't have a mother, but two men.

The kind of future we're setting up for ourselves here ehm... Body go tell una.
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by zoedew: 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
Mis guided fellows! If no one gave birth to the women whose eggs were used how would they have the IVF done? Wasting that whopping sum of money!
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Shalommy(f): 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2021
Hope, no be bobrisky i see so oo ??
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Hkff: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2021
Really
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by usah4(m): 9:07pm On Dec 12, 2021
I will kill my Father if I find out my Mother is a HE, And kill HIM/HER too

Rubbish!!
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2021
xpool:

Yes.
Just say...
" I reject homosexuality from this moment onwards"
And resist it..
It is just abnormal
Stop it from now, and it it is done.
You can do it
Thanks for your help man..i was only kidding around with you tho..
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Negroid001(m): 9:46pm On Dec 12, 2021
Congratulations to them. Keep doing you!
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by leofab(f): 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient

The Devil is so wicked! He is so out to Confuse and Destroy humans.

See how humans made in the image and likeness of GOD have Confused their Destinies with a Confused lifestyle.

If you are involved in this Wickedness and Abominations, do not let anyone Deceive you. This is a clear path to Destruction.

JESUS is willing to Cleanse and Deliver you from the shackles and Bondages the devil has caged you in, clean you up and make you a new creature. This is a Path that Guarantees you the wrath of GOD.
Quickly Seek for Help before it is too late.
Na you wan tell the same white man who brought God to you about God..
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Cousin9999: 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2021
WibusJaga:

This should be treated as child abuse. It is ethically wrong too just like cloning humans.
Imagine growing up to learn that your parents are gays. That may likely affect your happiness.
So it's not only about gay rights, but also the rights of the baby to grow up happily into an adult.

The kids' parents are rich af. Even if having gay parents bothers them, I'm sure they can wipe their tears with millions of pounds and get the best therapist in London.

Seriously, if they're conflicted, they'll be stressed while pushing a Porsche at 16 with a model gf/bf in the seat beside them. They'll be okay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by seunayantokun(m): 12:22am On Dec 13, 2021
A life of confusion.
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Aboks(m): 4:40am On Dec 13, 2021
bewla:
Not all mental people get bed number

So be careful not to get biting by rabies infected parson
Tnks
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by blackpanda: 5:15am On Dec 13, 2021
WibusJaga:

This should be treated as child abuse. It is ethically wrong too just like cloning humans.
Imagine growing up to learn that your parents are gays. That may likely affect your happiness.
So it's not only about gay rights, but also the rights of the baby to grow up happily into an adult.

Is IVF clonning
Calm down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Flamemignon1(m): 7:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Kajaard:
I have never seen someone this ugly shocked shocked shocked
Not just that, also very ungrateful. I remember watching a documentary on their family on Facebook watch, they are really rich and I think they spoil her the most, the man called her the most expensive thing in the family. On her 20th birthday she was given her 6th car after wrecking others for who knows why and she was like.... Meh, I don't like it. Women, they naturally feel entitled even if they are not worth it
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by Petacephas: 7:04am On Dec 13, 2021
The end is here
Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by gidado14(m): 9:38am On Dec 13, 2021

Re: Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) by errigdee: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2021
what's going on hia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Czech Republic Becomes The First NATO Country To Send Tanks To Ukraine / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.