Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (40727 Views)

New York Issues Its First Gender Neutral Driver's Licenses ( Pics) / Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official / JUST IN: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by dre11(m): 2:26pm On Mar 14, 2022
Samuel Bolaji

As Round 4 of peace talks between Russia and Ukraine begins, on Monday, the Diplomatic Adviser to the President of Ukraine, Ihor Ivanovych Zhovkva, has hinted that Ukraine is willing to maintain a neutral status if that will bring an end to the ongoing war.

In a live interview with Republic TV, Zhovkva said Ukraine will not join NATO member states or the European bloc provided that its neighbours, including Russia, can guarantee the security of the country and its people.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/breaking-ukraine-willing-to-be-a-neutral-state-says-official/%3famp

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by dawnomike(m): 2:38pm On Mar 14, 2022
If the above news is true... It makes me begin to wonder, why the war in the first place?

407 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Puremaker8: 2:40pm On Mar 14, 2022
If this is true, then Putin should stop.
The western should have prevented this war through dialogue in the first place, but they ignited the fire instead.

262 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by sapientia(m): 2:41pm On Mar 14, 2022
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu

Edited: For all the clowns quoting me to insult themselves, if you don't know Russian economy was in a mess even before the invasion, you are not worth my time

202 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Suspect1: 2:47pm On Mar 14, 2022
sapientia:
This is good news

Though I doubt if Putin will stop now

Even if all the sanctions are lifted today, Russia is doomed economically

Foreign direct invest will be almost non-existent because investor confidence have been killed

After this war, there will only be 3 winners

1. USA

2. China

3. Ukraine

Putin just traded the future of Russia for a morsel of Akpu and onugbu
noise!

402 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by BKayy: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ndị ara. They have now realised that lies cannot help them. They have come to accept that they were tricked and used by the West.

Since the start of this conflict, all intellectuals including economists from USA have all condemned the West for tricking Ukraine. Russia has history, agreements and everything by their side. The west have nothing but their wicked ambition of taking control of the entire world. The truth is that one man cannot rule the world. Even if one man can, it shouldn't be those that want to shove their gay sexuality down the throats of everybody. Don't get me wrong, I don't have issues with gay people but I have issues with the West making unconditional acceptance of such abnormality a must.

For those that don't understand. The agreement before the fall of Berlin Wall, was that NATO even though they are not prepared to let go of their imperialism should not move an inch towards the East (Russia). They should stop at Germany and maintain their allies in Europe and eternal slaves in Africa and beyond. What happened? For the past 20 years, Russia has endured watching NATO deceive and encroach. Something no country with the capability to defend herself has ever endured.

As for the ignoramuses always posting in zombie language "... Ughh u..Kraine i..s.. a.. sov...r.. eign.. Natiiiooon"
You shouldn't be worried about something that will never happen. The global imperialism of the West can never be complete. Somehow, nature has a way of stopping it. Today it is Russia drawing the line. Tomorrow might be Biafra or Oduduwa Republic. Who knows.

You should be concerned about the freedom of Africa from the Western project. The subjugation that our ancestors fought and failed.
When exactly will UK and France hands off from Black Africa? For the past two months, Mali took the bold step by kindly asking France to hands off from their economy and territory, do you know what followed? The entire West especially those that took part in the Berlin conference started threatening Mali with sanctions. The one wey pain me pass na ordinary Norway of 5m people that I am sure that Anambra State is more populated than is questioning Mali's audacity. Mali, a country of 20 million people. They couldn't contain such boldness from a black nation. But until today, I haven't seen any attention to the Mali situation here or their media. They want to suppress it so that other black Africans won't be motivated.

293 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Brendaniel: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
When I said this earlier on, some people said that Ukraine should just go and fight, I don't go into a fight I know I will lose, I will rather try to negotiate first and if that fails to work then I have no option than to fight and I just go with me and my God.

Ukraine did not do the same, the west pushed them to fight first...

108 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
My major concern is the masses who've refused to receive sense. When it's time for election, we allow these politicians to let us vote based on ethnic and religious grounds, some even sell their votes with no sight of the big picture.

It's high time people realise that these politicians don't care about you

They deceive and divide you based on religious and ethnic grounds, but they Unite at the top to milk the country dry

Now that there's fuel scarcity , you won't see specific fuel stations for APC or PDP supporters, neither would they give you fuel because you're a Christian or a Muslim .

Whether you vote good or bad leaders, na everybody go hear am
ASUU Strike all their children are abroad getting quality education , you that voted based on ethnoreligious ground is at home, no special school for you that's Christian, Muslim, APC or PDP supporter

Una must receive sense by Force

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Built2last: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
America will never agree.

Putin wont turn back

The West kept pushing Ukraine till they got themselves in this mess.

UK, and US are at peace sipping tea.

Never trust the west. They needed to sell arms and Ukraine has been a pawn

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by MrOON: 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by DropsMic(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ehya

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by BIZNess123(m): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2022
undecided

After your capital has been surrounded...

Something you should have done long time ago..

Now looked at what's happening..

Russia was been lenient with Ukraine by not using it sophisticated weapons...

115 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by letitrainnow(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Okay
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by seanwilliam(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Either way
The biggest winner remain
1. USA
2. USA
3. CHINA
4. NATO

Biggest loser
1. Russia
2. Russia
3. Russia
Russia economy is gone!

I know y’all will mention Ukraine, trust me , the country will recover in no time . Many countries will support them with aids and grants .

i buy all types of giftcard and PayPal/Skrill and any other funds. I’m tested and very trusted

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Freelane33(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
War
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Lagosfinder(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Can the war pls end now

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by yrex01(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Nato e-rats won't sleep well tonight

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Why the war at the first place if Ukraine govt want to maintain a neutral state now?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by janedonez(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Ok
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Neddstark: 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
Full Surrender
Don't fúck with the Soviets. Don't fúck with Vladmir.
America can keep encouraging their men to feel uncomfortable with their gender and become females. While other countries keep getting stronger.
The biggest fool here is Zelensky.

93 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by DavidHarry(m): 4:43pm On Mar 14, 2022
The fool has started tasting wisdom

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
Hmmm this war
Re: Ukraine Willing To Be A Neutral State, Says Official by Dreamhighnow(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2022
It is well. Russia is doomed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Britain's First Gay Dads Are Set To Welcome Triplets (Pics) / Israel's Parliament Evacuated After Warning Of Incoming Rockets / Peskov: We Have Suffered Losses But Our Mission Is To Prevent World War III

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.