Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,399 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:11 AM

Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago (5470 Views)

Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by BeingCamping: 5:20pm On Dec 13, 2021
Decide2rise:
Lol. Some you lots on nairaland think everyone on Nairaland is as broke as you're. I don't brag but the truth is am comfortable with my four kids and a wife living a life you could hardly experience in your life time. Grow up boy

Do you mean fanyogo business is not making money again?

3 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ayomi90: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
Lol, only people who have not been to SW believe their useless statistics and the lies they peddle on nairaland. One thing is that nairaland lies can’t can’t change reality. I hope they can get their kids back to school because soon, other regions will leave them behind while they continue lying to themselves.
"Will leave them behind" which means u never even reach them, y call it lies ND useless statistics when u r yet to leave them behind?

4 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ogbuefi2020: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
Afonja should please show eastern slum from aerial view with massive coverage not Street with few houses. If yoruba cannot get this wide coverage from the air then the so called eastern slum is negligible

2 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Osu Shinedu Icey brains, come chop your koboko then swim in enugu miracle river for divine healing grin

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
Afonja should please show eastern slum from aerial view with massive coverage not Street with few houses. If yoruba cannot get this wide coverage from the air then the so called eastern slum is negligible
Okay.

Anything else to say mr OSU?

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
Do you need more?

They guy decided to show your main cities, not all those gra you post up n dan to deceive yourself.

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ogbuefi2020: 8:26pm On Dec 13, 2021
KoshCAD:
Okay.

Iva valley is far from Enugu city and its very small, it was created during coal mining era near the coal mine by labourers, check out massive coverage

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ogbuefi2020: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
KoshCAD:
Do you need more?

They guy decided to show your main cities, not all those gra you post up n dan to deceive yourself.
Every city has a landmark to identify it, ibadan own is cocoa house, when you post Enugu slum cover up to a landmark like this ibadan slum covered cocoa house

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ogbuefi2020: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
KoshCAD:
Do you need more?

Guy those pictures are not Nsukka, stop copying error from mumu bloggers
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by oyatz(m): 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
freeingzw:
Everybody see my mansion in Enugu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKVAq9uSwXU&t=432s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8LoaqNQ14A

Are you trying to say that there are brown roofs in Enugu too?

The most resilient City in Nigeria can't have brown roofs.

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by oyatz(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
KoshCAD:
Okay.

Stop embarrassing Enugu, the city where everyone is a self-made Billionaire without help from the Federal Government.

4 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Nonexisting: 8:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
Afonja to the world.

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by vbbodam: 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

Iva valley is far from Enugu city and its very small, it was created during coal mining era near the coal mine by labourers, check out massive coverage
Your personal problem not mine. I have shown you enugu, you can keep lying to yourself. People have posted videos of it already.

Phyno self had made people see, plus me that have been there before.

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
oyatz:

Stop embarrassing Enugu, the city where everyone is a self-made Billionaire without help from the Federal Government.
Lol, my brother, I am only showing our mansions in our enugu ni o

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

Guy those pictures are not Nsukka, stop copying error from mumu bloggers
Yes, they are not nsukka, they are Alabama.

2 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 8:55pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

Every city has a landmark to identify it, ibadan own is cocoa house, when you post Enugu slum cover up to a landmark like this ibadan slum covered cocoa house
What do you have in enugu or in the entire east?

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by IGBOSON1: 9:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
KoshCAD:
You can keep deceiving those who have not visited SE with your gra pictures. Not people like us who served and live in the east.

Much of Enugu is relatively decent in comparison to most other Nigerian cities! Those pics of Enugu you and your brother were using to try to counter the OP are from a settlement on the outskirts of Enugu metropolis! When Google streetview visited Enugu that’s when those pics were captured!

However, under Ugwuanyi Enugu has deteriorated in cleanliness and scenic appeal unlike what obtained during the Chime years!
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Much of Enugu is relatively decent in comparison to most other Nigerian cities! Those pics of Enugu you and your brother were using to try to counter the OP are from a settlement on the outskirts of Enugu metropolis! When Google streetview visited Enugu that’s when those pics were captured!

However, under Ugwuanyi Enugu has deteriorated in cleanliness and scenic appeal unlike what obtained during the Chime years!
I don't even understand your cry, you showing the slum side of ibadan, we show that of enugu and you are crying. What is the problem.

This one you are changing mouth and gentle I don't know.

But you claimed no brown roof in enugu or igboland, so which one is outskirts again?

So the Ibadan own you are posting isn't outskirt abi?

3 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ogbuefi2020: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2021
I
KoshCAD:
What do you have in enugu or in the entire east?
Capture the large Ferris wheel in front of Polo Park Mall, it's one of Enugus landmark since you have never left your brown roof enclave

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ogbuefi2020: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
KoshCAD:
The picture was from a useless blog, discredited long ago anyway I am sure you have never left your brown roof enclave or else you would have known that Nsukka is sitting on a forested hill not arid flat land

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ogbuefi2020: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
KoshCAD:
Your personal problem not mine. I have shown you enugu, you can keep lying to yourself. People have posted videos of it already.

Phyno self had made people see, plus me that have been there before.
You have been where? The ignorance of the East is shown all over your comments. The Phyno video was shot in Abakpa, it's an insignificant percentage of the city, you can see it's end where multi storey block of flat start

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Ogbuefi2020: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
IGBOSON1:

Let them keep ransacking the internet instead of travelling

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Rodwave: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
BKayy:
He will go back to his country and tell the whole Europe that he has discovered where Poverty Originated from.

Internet and social media is the worst thing to ever happen to Yorubas. Now there lies can be bursted by anybody from anywhere.

Guess what brought this white dude to Ibadan? The lies. Now he is a hero. He came to see heaven but met hell.
Either way, his gain.

Lol.. You are very wicked.

Is this Ibadan? I can't believe this. If this is Ibadan, my Village is paradise then
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by IGBOSON1: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
KoshCAD:
I don't even understand your cry, you showing the slum side of ibadan, we show that of enugu and you are crying. What is the problem.

This one you are changing mouth and gentle I don't know.

But you claimed no brown roof in enugu or igboland, so which one is outskirts again?

So the Ibadan own you are posting isn't outskirt abi?

But that was central Ibadan the guy showed...i saw Mapo Hall there.
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 11:35pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:
I
Capture the large Ferris wheel in front of Polo Park Mall, it's one of Enugus landmark since you have never left your brown roof enclave
Oga ade, everypart has all these you are posting. I don't care about all these.

There is no skyscraper in igboland but it is in ibadan.

We have shown you your horrible side.

Yeah, I never left my enclave, so if I want to leave, it is a place where my side is better than I will now wish to go when Europe, America, Asia are there.

You can cry from morning till night, I don't care. We have your dirty slum you called city's pictures.

2 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
IGBOSON1:

But that was central Ibadan the guy showed...i saw Mapo Hall there.
Sebi there is no brown roof in igboland and all your houses are mansions. So why are you wailing because we are showing your mansions. You should be happy about it.

Thank God for those of us that used to go to east and internet.

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 11:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

You have been where? The ignorance of the East is shown all over your comments. The Phyno video was shot in Abakpa, it's an insignificant percentage of the city, you can see it's end where multi storey block of flat start
Story, there is no brown roof in igboland. Abakpa, akampa, none of my business. We have video proof. So you can keep whining.

Abakpa ko, asunpete ni

2 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 11:56pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ogbuefi2020:

The picture was from a useless blog, discredited long ago anyway I am sure you have never left your brown roof enclave or else you would have known that Nsukka is sitting on a forested hill not arid flat land
All these rubbish you post here, I can show you ondo town as well as owo, ikare or ore, or okitipupa roads. Every cities get road.

1 Like

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Bastard1stborn: 12:06am On Dec 14, 2021
Everyone in the picture you posted are big thieves but igbos

Smiles

obiekunie01:
Choi!

Chileke ekwela ihe ojoo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Onitsha, Owerri, Aba and Nnewi were cities at par with Ibadan back in the days.

Then the enemies came and destroyed Ontisha, Owerri, Aba, Nnewi and all cities in Igboland - they made sure they burn it to the ground!

And with NO HELP FROM ANYWHERE, Onitsha, Owerri, Aba, Nnewi and the other cities in Igboland rose from the ashes and became mega cities far cleaner and more beautiful that Ibadan!

After watching this video you will begin to understand why they hate the Igbo man!

you see, i am not one that encourages tribalism, BUT SOMETIMES YOU JUST CANT HELP BUT APPRECIATE THE IGBOMAN!

The Igboman is a mystery to other tribes in Nigeria - especially to the fulanis and the yorubas.

They have done all they can to understand what propels the igboman, who is he and what made him so different from others - but till today with all the subjugation, marginalization and outright denial of almost all his rights, the igboman still excel thru it all.

YOU MAY WONDER WHY AM I SAYING ALL THESE?

50 years ago, the igboland was destroyed to the ground by a coalition of yorubas, fulanis and the other tribes in Nigeria.

THEY MADE SURE THAT THE ENTIRE HOMELAND WAS SMASHED TO PIECES, DESTROYED AND BURNT TO ASHES AND THE ONES THEY COULDN'T DESTROY, THEY STOLE - THEY COLLECTED ALL HE EVER OWNED AND KILLED MILLIONS OF THEM - ESPECIALLY INTELLECTUALS!

THEY WERE HAPPY AMONG THEMSELVES - THEY SAID NOW WE HAVE DESTROYED HIM FOREVER!

BUT! LIKE THE PHOENIX! THE IGBOMAN ROSE FROM HIS ASHES - DUST HIMSELF AND LIKE A SLOW RISING SUN, HE ROSE AGAIN TO GREAT HEIGHTS - TO UNIMAGINABLE HEIGHTS - TO THE ASTONISHMENT OF HIS ENEMIES, HE BECOME A GIANT!

BUILT BACK ALL THAT WAS DESTROYED WITH NO HELP NO SUPPORT FROM THE WORLD.

HE BECAME FAR BIGGER THAN THOSE WHO WHERE THERE YEARS BEFORE HIM!

PLEASE APPRECIATE THE IGBOMAN! cool
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by tamdun: 6:20am On Dec 14, 2021
KoshCAD:
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Screens 89 Rivers Assembly Aspirants, Says Exercise Was Peaceful / APC Primary: Osinbajo Declared Winner (Pictures) / # I Will Vote Tinubu is Trending On Twitter. City Boys And City Girls. Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.