Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago (5468 Views)

Youths Erect Free Massive Billboard Advert For Peter Obi In Ibadan (Video) / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video) / "You are ignorant" - Dele Momodu To Followers About Confraternity Video He Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by system21: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2021
The truth is that yoruba people lie a lot apart from lagos all yoruba village is 80% mod house. The day I traveled through ondo town due to traffic in the major road is the day I receive biggest shock of my life
Mod house everywhere
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 7:54am On Dec 14, 2021
system21:
The truth is that yoruba people lie a lot apart from lagos all yoruba village is 80% mod house. The day I traveled through ondo town due to traffic in the major road is the day I receive biggest shock of my life
Mod house everywhere
You can keep the lie going. We know how your cities look like.

2 Likes

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Usonkwu: 7:59am On Dec 14, 2021
All these comparative sparrings sickens me.
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by KoshCAD: 4:47am On Dec 15, 2021
Arda1000:
yes but for the mean time let’s enjoy Ibadan scenery grin.
That Oyibo wicked gan em just Dey open una smelly nyash
You are right, I am happy i watched the video. I even watched his lagos own. He also goes to other countries. He only shows the slum side of every parts he goes.

At the end of the ibadan video, he said, his next destination is other part of the country, probably the east hahahahaha. I am waiting for his video to see the mansions in enugu, aba, onitsha hahahahaha.

I might be the one to create thread for it.

Hope you people won't shout hatred and cry to the mod cheesy
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Nobody: 4:53am On Dec 15, 2021
system21:
Mod house everywhere

You are shocked that there are mud houses in Africa? You must be from space grin you people go just open mouth and reveal your foolishness online.

Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by Arda1000(m): 8:02am On Dec 15, 2021
KoshCAD:
You are right, I am happy i watched the video. I even watched his lagos own. He also goes to other countries. He only shows the slum side of every parts he goes.

At the end of the ibadan video, he said, his next destination is other part of the country, probably the east hahahahaha. I am waiting for his video to see the mansions in enugu, aba, onitsha hahahahaha.

I might be the one to create thread for it.

Hope you people won't shout hatred and cry to the mod cheesy
grin ok keep hoping till then while we enjoy that majestic view of Ibadan grin
Re: Omolabe Guys Need To Catch This Guy See Ibadan Video He Released Few Hours Ago by horsepower102: 9:11pm On Dec 21, 2021
The internet age is the biggest destroyer of propaganda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martha Utsunung Agba Congratulates Governor Otu On Supreme Court Victory / Osisikankwu’s Girlfriend Opens Up / Militants Bomb Police Station And Bank In Bauchi !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.