Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 (6977 Views)

Ayu: APC Sponsoring Mischievous Social Media Posts Against Me / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Sued Atiku In Wike’s Name / Iyorchia Ayu: APC Determined To Make 2022 Nasty, Brutish And Short (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 13, 2021
APC will die in 2023 – PDP National Chairman

Dr. Iyorchia Ayu, the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), has predicted the collapse of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) by March/April 2023.

Describing the APC as “a contraption”, Ayu reiterated his position that PDP will win at least 25 state governorship seats in 2023.

Ayu, who made the prediction in a statement at the weekend in Government House, Makurdi, while addressing Benue PDP stakeholders, assured them that the party will not impose candidates on the people in the 2023 general elections.

The former president of the Senate said: “By March/April 2023, there will be no APC in Nigeria. APC is a contraption, a contraption to win power, but they have no programme or any ideological position on what to do with power.

“Therefore, we will be coming back in every state and at the federal level to take over power, with a coherent programme of action, and with which we will implement workable policies as we were doing before.”

Commending the Benue State governor, Samuel Ortom, Ayu dismissed reports of competition between himself and ex-Senate President David Mark.

Revealing that it was actually Mark, who told him to go for the PDP national chairmanship, Ayu said, “I am telling you this story because it shows that at any one time we are united in Benue, definitely Nigeria will not ignore us.

“This is not the first time we have attained victory by our collective effort. In 2019, when they said there was federal might, we said the allied forces of Benue were ready for the federal might. And we defeated that federal might.”
https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-will-collapse-in-march-april-2023-%E2%80%95-ayu/

3 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Leverage2021: 9:34am On Dec 13, 2021
Yoruba Muslims won't know whether to say amen since buhari has hijacked the party from bullion van and rendered him in pains through Akande expose grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Ryda(m): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2021
When APC dies PDP should follow suit. angry

The APC of today is yesterday's PDP they should goan die.

21 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by specialmati(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin these is a case of demons (PDP) fighting Satan(APC) and the good people suffers.but I think in the coming election the demons (PDP)may take over from Satan (APC) because the Satan (APC) have really dealt with the people.now let me tell you people the two group work for the same agenda they are of the same group but different name.if you are more wicked you join APC but if you are less wicked you join PDP. What a country

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by wasiudvd(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
Were!
You could have look for another venue to make this statement, but you chose Makurdi, Benue state.
In fact, PDP and APC are names, its you people that call yourself politicians that should die.

4 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Macmoni(m): 10:00am On Dec 13, 2021
I really wish the both of them just die if not there will be no better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Praktikals(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
APC's death is still under maybe. What is certain is that PDP died in 2015

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by ogododo: 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Gistmeblog247:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/apc-will-collapse-in-march-april-2023-%E2%80%95-ayu/

Amen ooo. Suffering and wickedness dey too much....

3 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Macmoni(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Leverage2021:
Yoruba Muslims won't know whether to say amen since buhari has hijacked the party from bullion van and rendered him in pains through Akande expose grin
Learn to leave Yoruba out of your frustrations you can see how your tribalistic and premodial sentiments are reflecting all over, nobody talked about tribe here but rather you where so quick in showing hatred towards another tribe, but why are you people so full of yourselves but also very empty ?

11 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by reyscrub(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
Former rogue party with world best rogue politician.

Iyocha, the head of criminal, now leading the cult group.

PDP PAST PROFILE FOR YOU:

Prof. Wole Soyinka:
IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.
Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by DennisEche(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
smiley
THE RATE OF SURFERING IN NIGERIA PRESENTLY UNDER THE APC LED GOVT IS CRAZY AND HELL ON EARTH.
ECONOMY ZERO, SECURITY ZERO, INFLATION 100%, BABA WICKEDNESS IS SECOND TO NONE. IMAGINE THE COST OF COOKING GAS, FUEL, INFACT EVRYTHING

3 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Newyorkitis(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2021
PDP and APC will all die!

3 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by centoke30(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Lol 0
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by kcmichael: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Apc=pdp=death,both of you must die by fire

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by RodgersAkpafu: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Ryda:
When APC dies PDP should follow suit. angry

The APC of today is yesterday's PDP they should goan die.
two corrupt and rotten parties
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by olaoye15(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Very ridiculous. This guy will be worse than Secondus. It does not seems to possess the tact of opposition.

2 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by akinbode1(m): 10:02am On Dec 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Crusadee: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2021
You don kolo abi? Whick gun you wan use kill am?

You be mumu

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by BigSarah(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2021
Meh
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by blamingthedevil: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2021
Story story
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by obembet(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2021
Nobody Normal person will like APC to continue but I never see PDP as opposition

3 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by atobs4real(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2021
you self no dey alive now.

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by WibusJaga: 10:03am On Dec 13, 2021

All these our politicians, whether APC or PDP, are just engrossed in party politics & for their selfish interests. None is concerned about the plight of the masses.
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by jaxxy(m): 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
U think it’s by mouth. Don’t go and work on ur party
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Analyst7: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2021
Can't this people always make it about Nigerians
Why political stunts everyday
Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by reyscrub(m): 10:05am On Dec 13, 2021
blamingthedevil:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
This Security funds looter has come again
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.informationng.com/2015/12/n345m-payment-from-ex-nsa-dasuki-for-consultancy-services-not-arms-procurement-iyorchia-ayu.html

You get it bro�

Fear PDP always, though APC is a rogue continuity, Nigeria youth mentality is the problem worrying this country because when election comes, they never care about the program and profile of the candidate, but they just follow the party blindly.

Only VP Osinbajo I will support no matter party that picks him as the Presidential flag bearer.

3 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by Stephendeals: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2021
grin
PDP is not a serious Opposition Party,
APC have failed woefully in so many areas and PDP is dormant,

Imagine that GEJ increased Pump price up to 150%, Increased insecurity in various regions in the Nation amidst other infractions, the country would have been brought to standstill with protest.

Hypocrites Human Rights Activists with potbellies would have had a field day running their mouths and occupying and reclaiming the land.
But all PDP helmsmen do is cast aspersions at events. I spit on that kind of silly opposition that promise salvation when the Nation is starving and bleeding

1 Like

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by fredoooooo: 10:06am On Dec 13, 2021
And PDP will never come again. It's either APC or another party (hopefully a strong youth party comes up) ... PDP is gone forever

4 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by TotoGame(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Any plan that will stop Tinubu from being president of nigeria is a welcomed development

He can only be president of Afonja muslims progressive union

3 Likes

Re: Iyorchia Ayu: APC Will Die In 2023 by free2ryhme: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2021
Gistmeblog247:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election / LP- An Igbo Woman Won Won House Of Reps In Lagos / 4 Suspected Kidnappers Arrested In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.