Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election (6974 Views)

Profile Of Umar Namadi, Jigawa Governor-elect / INEC Declares Malam Umar Namadi Winner Of Jigawa Governorship Election / President Buhari Condoles APC Jigawa, Sokoto Over Loss Of Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 10:39pm On May 27, 2022
Jigawa State Deputy Governor, Malam Umar Namadi has won the All Progressives Congress, APC, gubernatorial ticket for the 2022 general election.

Announcing the result, the returning officer, Dr. Kabiru Muhammad said Namadi emmerged victorious after he defeated eight of his contenders with 1220 popular votes.

According to him, other aspirants: Aminu Kani got 16 votes, Sen. Sabo Nakudu- 106 votes, Farooq Adamu Aliyu- 13 votes, Sani Hussaini Garin-Gabas- 5 votes and Sen. Ibrahim Hassan Hadejia- 58 votes.

Ahmad Rufa’i Zakari, Adamu Mukhtar and Ahmad Muhammad scored zero votes.

In his acceptance speech, Namadi commended the delegates, APC stakeholders and security agencies for the successful conduct of the primary election.

He promised to continue with the good work of Governor Muhammad Badaru Abubakar if he wins the upcoming 2023 general election.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/27/jigawa-deputy-governor-namadi-wins-apc-gubernatorial-ticket/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjyrcKW0YD4AhWIh_0HHXmgBU8Q0PADKAB6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw1gsfJvBvRSzXbfe3ENmWnh

3 Likes

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by successmatters(m): 10:40pm On May 27, 2022
Another rubbish state.

7 Likes

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 10:41pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:
Another rubbish state.

With votes that humiliates pdp.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Kyase(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2022
Jigawa will always be an APC state

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 11:23pm On May 27, 2022
Kyase:

Lamido is influential

2 Likes

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by ArewaNorth: 11:24pm On May 27, 2022
senatordave1:
Daily Post Nigeria
HOMENEWSPOLITICSMETROSPORTENTERTAINMENTOPINIONEDUCATIONHEALTHINTERVIEWDAILY POST GHANA
CONNECT WITH US

SEARCH

Daily Post Nigeria
Daily Post Nigeria
HOME NEWS
Osinachi: FG slams homicide charges against husband of Ekwueme singer, PeterGov. El-Rufai makes new appointmentsMurder of farmer: Osun Police makes arrest, commences investigation2023: I don’t need to be strong like Ronaldo to lead Nigeria – TinubuMay 27: My govt working to make Nigerian children’s future bright – Buhari
POLITICS
Jigawa Deputy Governor, Namadi wins APC gubernatorial ticketPDP primaries: How governors took over party structure, secured victoriesBin-Ebaiya, Yusuf, Daniya win APC State Assembly tickets in KogiEnugu youths hail Gov. Ugwuanyi on Osita Ngwu’s emergence as PDP Senatorial candidateSenator Uba Sani emerges Kaduna APC governorship candidate
METRO
2023: Female APC House of Assembly aspirant kidnaped in JosEFCC arrests 37 suspected internet fraudsters in EnuguYahoo: EFCC burst hideout, arrest 9 internet fraudsters in BeninWe arrested Ibadan-based broadcaster Oriyomi Hamzat for cyber bullying – PoliceGunmen kill soldier, kidnap Lebanese in Ondo
ENTERTAINMENT
American actor Ray Liotta dead at 67American actor, Kevin Spacey charged with sexual assault of three men in UK2023: Peter PSquare reacts as Peter Obi dumps PDPHeadies 2022: Wizkid, Portable, Davido, Ayra Starr’ bag nominations [FULL LIST]2023: Celebrities react as Banky W wins PDP House of Reps ticket
SPORT
Champions League: It might be a burden for Salah to lose to Real Madrid again – CarvajalMourinho is the best – Super Eagles striker keen on return to RomaEPL: You’re lucky to be in my top five – Rio Ferdinand hits back at John TerryEPL: Arsenal set to buy two players from title-winning Man City teamChampions League: Sadio Mane set to leave Liverpool, new club revealed

POLITICSJigawa Deputy Governor, Namadi wins APC gubernatorial ticketPublished on May 27, 2022 By Khaleel Muhammad

Jigawa State Deputy Governor, Malam Umar Namadi has won the All Progressives Congress, APC, gubernatorial ticket for the 2022 general election.

Announcing the result, the returning officer, Dr. Kabiru Muhammad said Namadi emmerged victorious after he defeated eight of his contenders with 1220 popular votes.

According to him, other aspirants: Aminu Kani got 16 votes, Sen. Sabo Nakudu- 106 votes, Farooq Adamu Aliyu- 13 votes, Sani Hussaini Garin-Gabas- 5 votes and Sen. Ibrahim Hassan Hadejia- 58 votes.

Ahmad Rufa’i Zakari, Adamu Mukhtar and Ahmad Muhammad scored zero votes.

In his acceptance speech, Namadi commended the delegates, APC stakeholders and security agencies for the successful conduct of the primary election.

He promised to continue with the good work of Governor Muhammad Badaru Abubakar if he wins the upcoming 2023 general election.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://dailypost.ng/2022/05/27/jigawa-deputy-governor-namadi-wins-apc-gubernatorial-ticket/%3Famp%3D1&ved=2ahUKEwjyrcKW0YD4AhWIh_0HHXmgBU8Q0PADKAB6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw1gsfJvBvRSzXbfe3ENmWnh

Mynd44
Fergie001
Arewanorth
Kyase
Ceaseless
Helinues
Jrusky

Badaru has planned to kill APC in his alleged conspired effort with Fmr Governor Sule Lamido to install his son. I have never seen such unstable politician!

2 Likes

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Kyase(m): 11:24pm On May 27, 2022
senatordave1:

Lamido is influential
He can't do anything
He won't win his contest talkless of helping someone win the state
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by senatordave1(m): 11:37pm On May 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:

Badaru has planned to kill APC in his alleged conspired effort with Fmr Governor Sule Lamido to install his son. I have never seen such unstable politician!

Are you ok
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Keepamsafe: 4:04am On May 28, 2022
Omo. The ball has entered my court.

But to be sincere, I don’t know what to do with it
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by ORAFA(m): 4:07am On May 28, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by autodevice(m): 4:08am On May 28, 2022
Ok
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by KEVIND: 4:11am On May 28, 2022
Look carefully before you join any of the 2 twitter handle of Labour party. Peter Obi is not following any Labour party handle on twitter yet.

3 Likes

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:13am On May 28, 2022
Losers calling Failure rebranded a win

I thought there’s a line in your anthem or pledge that says “So help you God” yet God has refused to help you guys see the light
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Paulianfa(m): 4:14am On May 28, 2022
Is he wearing night gown or an official outfits.
Hmmmmm allocations missed road.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Foreigna2: 4:16am On May 28, 2022
Paulianfa:

That's a robe, a tunic.
I know you are not exposed but you should try to not always sound like an idiot.

2 Likes

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Gentlevip: 5:39am On May 28, 2022
senatordave1:

Lamido is influential
Hahaha is that what ortom told you??

You have never been in jigawa
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by adecz: 5:41am On May 28, 2022
I wonder what Senator Hassan Hadejia
has to say about this defeat❗️❗️☺️☺️☺️
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by spencekat(m): 6:45am On May 28, 2022
Another deputy governor was remembered.
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by sameks08(m): 7:06am On May 28, 2022
Paulianfa:
. my brother na this kind person de wear gown go swimming pool see how dirty the cloth is.

1 Like

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Elidrisy20: 7:35am On May 28, 2022
Keepamsafe:
Omo. The ball has entered my court.

But to be sincere, I don’t know what to do with it
kick am
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Mightymanna(m): 7:39am On May 28, 2022
The Government choice just prevail, i hope they will not same tactics on presidential primary
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Paulianfa(m): 8:12am On May 28, 2022
Foreigna2:

That's a robe, a tunic.
I know you are not exposed but you should try to not always sound like an idiot.

Exposed? With dirty gown. This is not robe my brethren.
With the levels of loots, he should dressed well and appeared decent.
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by Mutuwa(m): 8:16am On May 28, 2022
Congrats sir. From NHIS GM to Deputy Gov, to Governor, in shaa Allahu.
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by juman(m): 8:51am On May 28, 2022
Deputy governor dey become governor easily in the north.

Where in the South the deputy governor become governor?

I think only in ebonyi, he was forced by the party leaders as candidate.
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by HRMK: 9:02am On May 28, 2022
HOW CAN ONE CONTEST FOR GOVERNORSHIP OF A POLITICAL PARTY ONLY TO SECURE 5 OR 6VOTES IN THE PRIMARIES OUT OF OVER 1500DELEGATES?
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by AminuRano87(m): 9:34am On May 28, 2022
successmatters:
Another rubbish state.
You don't know what you are saying. Jigawa is one of the best states in terms of infrastructure, roads, schools and hospitals. And the most peaceful state in the North.
No bandits no Boko Haram in jigawa state.
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by AminuRano87(m): 9:35am On May 28, 2022
Kyase:
It was not always an APC state. Sule Lamido was a PDP governor for eight years. 2007 to 2015

1 Like

Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by malakaimoscondo: 9:41am On May 28, 2022
Kyase:
u know nothing about the state for saying this ..lamido will edge him
Re: Umar Namadi Wins APC Jigawa Gubernatorial Primary Election by 9jaTalks(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2022
https://www.facebook.com/100003801072042/posts/2533986070071404/?app=fbl
Young leader like these should rule Nigeria.
What do you think?

(1) (2) (Reply)

MUST READ!!!! "Hon" Femi Gbaja-biamila: Another Crook In The House Of Reps? / Why Would Someone Vandalize A Gas Pipeline In Nigeria? / Obj's Reaction When He heard Atiku lost (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.