Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... (1658 Views)

Share Ur Experience With Married Women Temptations / Does Lady Also Rapes Guys ( Share Ur Experience) / Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Truvelisback(m): 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2021
Good day, Fellas. Boarding an Aboki bike can be very risky. Last month, i was coming from a program. I decided to take a bike. Any bikeman i called, always charge high. Make i no lie, my alaroro self too much. Na so i meet wan Aboki bikeman, we bargained priced, him come charge me less. Through out our journey, na so so prayer i dey pray 4 my mind make this Aboki guy take me to my destination safely. Omo! this Aboki guy come dey drive like mad man, na so i shout Yeeeeeeee! for my mind, who send me to enter him bike? It was after i boarded the bike that i realized that the man was a drunkard because of the alcohol smell that was oozing out from his body. His hands were shaky while driving like someone who had not eaten for some days. A bus almost knocked us down, na God help us(i mean me because him no value him life) When we finally got to my destination, na so i advice myself never to take such risk again.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by RaYwon6: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
We don't have any experience with boarding an Aboki bike because we no dey enter bike na trek we dey trek angry angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by AJOBI77(m): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
You go just dey shout: " Kanda Kanda"

3 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by lilvicky68(m): 7:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
If I no get chain to hook my waist to the bike nothing go make me enter aboki bike..

The last one I enter dey drive speed for gallop..

7 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Jidemoo: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2021
Just reading comments

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Chiver(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
I remember the day i was to go to meet someone. I had been told the fare was #200 or #250. But this aboki agreed to carry me for #100 not knowing he doesn't know the place, me sef no too sabi the place undecided
After we don dey road for a while, the aboki begin dey para for me say shey we never reach there?say he no dey go again. He then dropped me

to cut long story shut, i spent close to #500 to retrace my steps and get to my destination sad
what this experience taught me is to always carry a lil extra cash when going out grin

11 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Ryda(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Those guys should be added to 1000 ways to die.
Don't board a motorcycle whose rider is an hausa man, those guys have nine lives. Especially the ones at Mile 2 and Cele.

Thank you Jesus!
They nearly canceled me in 2014, aboki rode in between two trailers hoping to over take them.
My scream brought him back to his senses angry

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
I con remember one time way I enter aboki bike. We never ride reach anywhere ooo, the aboki start to dey speed.
I con tell am say " a hankali a hankali "
Aboki park one side for road, dey tell me say make I come down, e con say why I go dey tell am say make e go slow grin grin.
I kuku come down. I can't kill myself grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by MufasaLion: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2021
They are the worst set of bikers. Most of them can't ride bike well.

6 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by G450: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
When I was in maza-maza lagos, one early morning I was rushing to the shop I boarded aboki okada, as we got to old ojo road we saw that there was hold up as usual, the aboki man wanted to drive under trailer for us to get crossed... It would hv been a horrible one if not that I realized his plan on time...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by allswellis(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2021
Haha. Things dey happen sha

3 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Truvelisback(m): 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2021
Ryda:
Those guys should be added to 1000 ways to die.
Don't board a motorcycle whose rider is an hausa man, those guys have nine lives. Especially the ones at Mile 2 and Cele.

Thank you Jesus!
They nearly canceled me in 2014, aboki rode in between two trailers hoping to over take them.
My scream brought him back to his senses angry
Nna men!

3 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:00pm On Dec 13, 2021
Aboki wey carry me use speed pass road bump, I had no choice than to bite his ear. Na me u wan kill for Lagos

6 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by brosom(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
I sometimes feel that almost all of them have suicidal thoughts that when they carry u and on speed na to jamm another car or na to fall in to a pit so that you both can die. undecided

So that virgin would be given to them. grin

6 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Guyman02: 8:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
AJOBI77:
You go just dey shout: " Kanda Kanda"
It's Kadan Kadan meaning gently gently cheesy

I was in a junction when an elderly man wanted to board an aboki bike, before the man will sit properly aboki don zoom off, the old man fell heavily to the ground screaming that aboki has broken his waist, the aboki bikeman didn't even look back, he just kept speeding and disappeared, na so we lift Baba and called his children with his phone to take him to hospital.
Even the Bible said 'Fear North' grin

9 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by slowice(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2021
Laugh wan bust my belle here oooo omo... Una dey take aboki play ba, those ones nor value their own life at all talk less of yours.

And dem drink pass whale, shariah got nothing on aboki wey Don japa go South grin

He dey oversea grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
G450:
When I was in maza-maza lagos, one early morning I was rushing to the shop I boarded aboki okada, as we got to old ojo road we saw that there was hold up as usual, the aboki man wanted to drive under trailer for us to get crossed... It would hv been a horrible one if not that I realized his plan on time...
Jesus cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by spencekat(m): 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2021
No be lie,I dey fear to join them for bike grin

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Sonnobax15(m): 8:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
grin
I think I boarded one just last week...... Mennnnnnnn,the way the aboki dey fire the bike cor be like say dem dey say LIFE for North shocked. Na once I tap am for him back--"mallam,abeg reduce your speed small,I no dey hurry" undecided.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2021
Funny thread

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Thatedoboy98: 10:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
Enter aboki bike breeze everywhere ask aboki how him take DE cope aboki say na mumu de open eyes ride bike

4 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Oturatetuala(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
Just another free way to commit suicide boarding aboki bike.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
One of the 1000 ways to die in naija na to enter okada wey aboki dey ride.

Aboki wey go dey follow trailer dey contest. E be like say once dem dey that okada, they go keep their sense under their seat.

I dey look face well o before I enter okada, make Dem no use me do statistics.

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by emmchi(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2021
those ppl are the real naija kamikaze pilots.if u charish your life just don't board their bike cuz they are on a suicide mission.if u enter aboki bike begin to say ur prayer till u get to your destination.one nearly send me to the great beyond if not for God's intervention.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by tayewomi(m): 10:38am On Dec 14, 2021
i was going somewhere and i took the bike not knowing it's aboki,i just discover this guy dey blow traffic dey go,i don't guy-man no open eyes Because of breeze na God save me that day,their fares is cheaper coz they aren't familiar with their immediate environment.I later tap am say i won commot naso i carry another bike b4 he troway me..once you mount em aboki bike until u talk say stop he go dey blow race dey go..

4 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Silentgroper(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2021
lilvicky68:
If I no get chain to hook my waist to the bike nothing go make me enter aboki bike..

The last one I enter dey drive speed for gallop..
Nnnnnna.. No be here. grin

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Silentgroper(m): 10:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
I con remember one time way I enter aboki bike. We never ride reach anywhere ooo, the aboki start to dey speed.
I con tell am say " a hankali a hankali "
Aboki park one side for road, dey tell me say make I come down, e con say why I go dey tell am say make e go slow grin grin.
I kuku come down. I can't kill myself grin grin
Aboki wey dey enter aboki bike. Na match made in heaven be that.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Silentgroper(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2021
G450:
Bro which kind cappings be dz na.. Under trailer kwa

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by zed7: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2021
Not just aboki, the young abokis are the problem. The older abokis are one of the best riders out there. Aboki nor know traffic light or speed bump. Na just one way dem sabi. Fire dey go.

As much as I don't like them, there are places I can't drive to, places like Apapa and one has no choice than to take a bike. Just keep saying a prayer and tell them every 1 min to reduce their speed.

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Truvelisback(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2021
G450:
Under trailer?

1 Like

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2021
Omoh, it is one of the "a thousand and one" ways to die

2 Likes

Re: Share Ur Experience Boarding Aboki Bike..... by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Sep 26, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Having Sex The Second Time With Another Person After The First One Is Golden / How my Man Pampered me on a Travel Vacation| Be Romantic / Why Do People Alwys Tink U Settled 4 A Short Man because U Have No Choice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.