Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:30 AM

Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler (17224 Views)

Breaking: Saudi Arabia Rejects Tinubu Campaign Posters...arrest 30 Miscreants! / Saudi Arabian Police Arrest 30 Nigerians For Displaying Tinubu's Campaign Poster / Security Operatives Arrest PDP Leaders In Osogbo - PDP Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by sapientia(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2021
Release those innocent men
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Bastard1stborn: 12:37am On Dec 14, 2021
Release them please
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Newton2024: 3:43am On Dec 14, 2021
stanluiz:
You are right. Obiano should step up. And Ihiala as a whole should be step up.

All I know is that Igbos should be hunted down and be killed irrespective of where they are.
APC zombies, they earn a living by dispensing lies, falsehoods & propaganda. Their loyalty & patriotism is to their pocket but not to the country. They paid and programmed to call black white and white black. Zombies don't know God for their belly is their gods. Divine judgement awaits them.

helinues

seunmsg

Antichrist
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by nwachi2(m): 3:48am On Dec 14, 2021
When all these boys were killing Police and burning stations, they were celebrating there evil activities. Now you guys should face ���

2 Likes

Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by caracas: 5:29am On Dec 14, 2021
ImoleNaija:

But the IPOB/ESN/UGM can kill & waste people for their own cause?
Name one person killed by the IPOB.....
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by louqas: 5:42am On Dec 14, 2021
EmekaBlue:
Atleast they are smart enough not to tag those small Boys ESN/IPOB.

If you know see/know the real ESN guarding south eastern forest effectively from fulani herdsmen no be person go tell you... i bet you guys don't hear of fulani operations in the east again because they are being conquered.

Stop hating our work but rather the zoo security forces who are against our good work

Which work..... the one that allow you to be killing your brothers and claim its DSS thats doing the killings....while foolishly justifying the killing of your brothers by saying since bandits are killing northerners in the north and government is not doing anything about it so ibos too should be killing themselves....
That one na work?

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Malawian(m): 6:50am On Dec 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/12/13/just-in-security-operatives-arrest-30-suspected-kidnappers-in-imo-rescue-traditional-ruler/?fbclid=IwAR0rCR71fztChXmceN7gFFnJBgZ_vpNPBh0ZBGUtN71DQJeOiUdW6YPZOpE
The moment it looked like we might have figured out all these might have been coming from Hope Uzodinjo so that his master's will get their Ruga, suddenly the police became competent, traced and arrested the kidnappers and freed the king's? No be so?
We believe with fear and trembling.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by GetMeRight: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2021
Guyman02:
What I saw are mostly little boys in shots and T-shirts who looked as if they were picked up during a football game.
Thorough investigation should be conducted to ascertain culpability.
All those screaming kill IPOB and waste them are part of the problem of this country

Those who are kidnapping traditional rulers and beheading them are not part of the problem but those who are calling for the criminals to be hunted down are part of the problem, right?
I thought some people like you were saying that security agents are the culprits

5 Likes

Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by InoGetJoy: 7:01am On Dec 14, 2021
GetMeRight:

Those who kidnapping traditional rulers and beheading them are not part of the problem but those who are calling for the criminals to be hunted down are part of the problem, right?
I thought some people like you were saying that security agents are the culprits
It's high time you guys start using your head instead of believing anything you see on the news.
The army was going house to house in Orsu arresting any man they see. They went to the house of a friend of mine but he and his dad were lucky, they escaped into the bush from their backyard. The military met only his mum at home.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 14, 2021
od501:

If you believe this news, you are no better than a fool. This same military are busy parking young men from the east, and tagging them criminals. The army are 101% responsible for the kidnap.

I believe the news.

Let them pack more of those Igbos.

Ndi ala.

Moreover they are packing them in Imo, Abia and Ebonyi.

Generalisation won't save you guys.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 14, 2021
kaymandak:
If truly IPOB,ESN,UGM are the one causing this mayhem in the east... May God visit his wrath upon them and cause multiple of death and havoc to befall them and all those covering and supporting them on NL and their families.
Okukemi Vofia, ovake.
chi na-ata ndị niile hụrụ n'anya ahụhụ na ajọ omume

Mba na Ghanaian dey cause am.

Rubbish.

Both those who supports such evil as Ipob/ESN Will still suffer same destruction.

3 Likes

Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Kissiemu(m): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:
My Interest

Uli Community should distance themselves clearly from this raging nearby/neighborhood baby terrorist.

Reading this trash here is totally insulting. The community security in Uli should step up and protect the community and rid up bad eggs while wading off invaders.

Never allow your home to be used as breeding ground for Ipob or ESN terrorists or whatever it is called.

They should move back to their Orlu/orsu camp.
They have overtaken the whole of Ihiala you are talking of Uli
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2021
stanluiz:
Nawaooh. Ihiala is their hide out base in Anambra.

Security forces should raid every criminals elements in Ihiala,orsu and orlu. The boarder between Anambra and Imo should be tight with security.

Thanks for JTF for the outburst.
Exactly. The terrorism in Imo should never be allowed to take root in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Kissiemu:

They have overtaken the whole of Ihiala you are talking of Uli

It is called spillover.

Effects of living beside extremists and terrorists.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Kissiemu(m): 7:30am On Dec 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:

It is called spillover.

Effects of living beside extremists and terrorists.
You are funny.... keep living in denial. The boys that roasted the head of policemen happened in Orsumoghu right in the heart of Ihiala
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Priwillo: 7:33am On Dec 14, 2021
stanluiz:
You are right. Obiano should step up. And Ihiala as a whole should be step up.

All I know is that Igbos should be hunted down and be killed irrespective of where they are.

Well, without dialogue, everything will get worse. Period.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by kuuljay(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2021
They are all DSS members according to ipob
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 14, 2021
Kissiemu:

You are funny.... keep living in denial. The boys that roasted the head of policemen happened in Orsumoghu right in the heart of Ihiala

These are Imo boys.

No be today they started roasting and eating human heads in orlu/orsu.

Even hope Uzodimma confirmed it.

All attacks in anambra state comes from that axis.

Product of poor Manning of border states.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2021
Yes arrest all the dss
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by od501: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2021
MelesZenawi:

I believe the news.

Let them pack more of those Igbos.

Ndi ala.

Moreover they are packing them in Imo, Abia and Ebonyi.

Generalisation won't save you guys.

Good for you. Having just one fool out of multitude doesn’t really matter. The governor sold his people for 90 billion, in the name of cattle colony, that it understandable.

But for some idiot that still buy patrol for 310, gas for 1800, and some major food stuff at exorbitant prices to be collecting 30k monthly, to come on this forum to defend the same people that made it so is what can't understand no matter how much I try.

Continue though, I know is that it must reach every tribe, considering the Fulani agenda.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by showafrica(m): 8:59am On Dec 14, 2021
Guyman02:
What I saw are mostly little boys in shots and T-shirts who looked as if they were picked up during a football game.
Thorough investigation should be conducted to ascertain culpability.
All those screaming kill IPOB and waste them are part of the problem of this country

You dey mind them? At this point Nigeria is irredeemable. Any time i hear about massive arrest i know waiting occur.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Tochj(m): 9:12am On Dec 14, 2021
stanluiz:
Uli community and Ihiala as whole need to step up in security.

I don't what that gunmen killing and kidnapping rubbish in Anambra.
Even the police who did the arrest never mentioned ESN and IPOB
But your hatred will not allow you to follow the news how it is.
Kidnapping is always there before ESN and IPOB.
But you are Angry they didn't call IPOB
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by Omoslim26: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2021
Nice one.
God bless IMO State.
Death to all that are trying to bring down the ever envied peace of IMO State and Igboland in general.
Death to their well wishers too.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by ImoleNaija: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
caracas:

Name one person killed by the IPOB.....

You don't mean it, do you?
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by zealed64: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2021
This needs to be condemned at all cost!!!.. this has been my worry concerning esn/ipob...they will resort to this kind of atrocities!!!.. East is not safe at all!.
Re: Imo: Security Operatives Arrest 30 Suspected Kidnappers, Free Traditional Ruler by GetMeRight: 10:12pm On Dec 16, 2021
InoGetJoy:

It's high time you guys start using your head instead of believing anything you see on the news.
The army was going house to house in Orsu arresting any man they see. They went to the house of a friend of mine but he and his dad were lucky, they escaped into the bush from their backyard. The military met only his mum at home.

And?
Army is the one killing your traditional rulers, not those armed criminal youths which have taken the control of every aspect of life in the Biafra land? Wake up, reality time

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Origin Of Civilization (not Egypt But Nigeria) / Court Orders The Forfeiture Of Andrew Yakubu's $9.8m To FG / President Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.