Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,444 members, 7,861,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:38 AM

Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo (3412 Views)

Kolade Babajide: Man Addicted To Sleeping With Married Women Cries Out (photo) / Zimbabwean Pastor Caught Having Sex With Married Church Member Inside Bush / Zambian Man Caught Having Sex With Married Pregnant Woman (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Homeboiy: 6:02pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:
Am in another tight corner.. I need advice..
One married woman is begging me to have sex with her,on the other hand one of my guy is really upset coz am not ready to involved in yahoo with him..he wants me to...

I don't know what to do..I need advice from you all nairalanders

Pls moderators push this topic to front page for wider audience and people could also learn something too

Na pastors de come pray for boys for HK

He ho anoint water give boys make them drink before talking to client

Na you know wetin de your mind

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by koladeawoniran(m): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:
Am in another tight corner.. I need advice..
One married woman is begging me to have sex with her,on the other hand one of my guy is really upset coz am not ready to involved in yahoo with him..he wants me to...

I don't know what to do..I need advice from you all nairalanders

Pls moderators push this topic to front page for wider audience and people could also learn something too
You don't have to do either
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 7:12pm On Dec 14, 2021
koladeawoniran:

The two re on my neck..thats why I need advice
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
koladeawoniran:

Your reasons pls
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
stacyadams:

My brother combine the two...or do one, give me one
Na which deh better pas d oda? Na wetin deh confuse me
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
franklingud:
Thats how satan destroy someone's bright future!

OP.... Take heed lest you destroy yourself by yourself!
What's ur suggestion on the problem am having?
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Do them both and thank me later.
Seems like amma heed ur advice
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by franklingud(m): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:

What's ur suggestion on the problem am having?
Give your life to Christ and surrender all your plans to Him

Find a job and get busy with your life.
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 9:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
franklingud:

Give your life to Christ and surrender all your plans to Him

Find a job and get busy with your life.
OK sir
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by stacyadams: 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bigman101:

Na which deh better pas d oda? Na wetin deh confuse me

Yahoo
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Bigman101: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2021
stacyadams:

Yahoo
Thanks for d input
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by horlahwaley(m): 11:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nor be only front page, na Back page grin

Both are equal in risk.
Maybe your first day of doing yahoo na EFCC go burst you.

The married woman hubby might shoot you in the head if you were caught. U fit even jammed thiderboat ontop that woman sef

But yahoo survival rate is greater than gigolo
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:08am On Dec 15, 2021
Bigman101:

Seems like amma heed ur advice
good boy cheesy
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by Nobody: 3:20am On Dec 15, 2021
anyone that will put food on your table and pay your bills my brother do it.....

On this part of the planet, no one is a saint!!

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by lereinter(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Nawa O

Remember the son of who you are

The devil has seen your breakthrough next year, it then want to finish

Oga persevere

1 Like

Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by extol1(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2021
Finally the village people press your button. Congratulations
Re: Advise!!! Sleeping With Married Woman Or Yahoo by moyosore32: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2021
Ynix:

When you start yahoo yahoo and eventually fall into the part where they say you should use your mother for ritual and that you will not live for more than 4 years you will rest. Beware of foolish decisions bro

Uncle evangelist, No be everything be to use pesin mama or even use anybody for yahoo
California profile kan pere ground go full grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Karaoke In Lagos: Please Help / Is Kissing, Fornication? / Who Would You Marry; Someone You Love More Or Someone That Loves You More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.