Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters (31465 Views)

Peter Obi Offered Me Money To Support Him, I Rejected It — Deji Adeyanju / Pictures Of Northern Governors With Musa Kamarawa, Turji's Associate Raise Dust / Rochas Okorocha Honours Past Governors With Brand New Houses,Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by dre11(m): 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rivers Governor, Wike Bribes PDP Party Governors With Bullet-proof Cars To Support His 2023 Vice Presidential Ambition

Governor Nyesom Wike of Rivers State has given some of his colleagues multimillion naira bullet-proof vehicles to win their support for his ambition to be the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Vice Presidential candidate for the 2023 election, SaharaReporters has gathered.

Sources said the governor made the donation after Wike and four of the governors elected on the platform of the party recently returned to Nigeria after embarking on a trip to Spain.

The governors are Seyi Makinde (Oyo); Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu (Abia), Ahmadu Fintiri (Adamawa); and Dr. Samuel Ortom (Benue), representing South-West, South-East, North-East and North Central respectively.

Wike is from the South-South geopolitical zone, meaning that only the North-West geopolitical zone, where Tambuwal comes from, had no representative governor on the trip.

The five governors were at Real Madrid’s Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, where they posed for photographs, including with the club's President, Florentino Pérez.

Sources said Wike informed his colleagues during some strategic meetings about the 2023 poll in Spain that he is interested in running as Vice Presidential candidate to Governor Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State or whoever emerges as the presidential candidate of the party.

“As soon as Governor Wike returned to Nigeria with four other PDP Governors from Real Madrid, he gave them each a bullet-proof Prado SUV,” a PDP source told SaharaReporters.

“They travelled to Real Madrid in a private jet belonging to Rivers State. He told them while in Spain that he will be running to be Tambuwal's running mate.

“The PDP governors were in Real Madrid over 2023 poll and not on the instance of the Madrid-based football club. They vowed to play a significant role in the choice of who will fly the party’s presidential ticket.”

There have been reports that Wike is plotting to emerge as running mate to whoever emerges as the presidential candidate of the PDP but the governor has denied it.

At the height of the 2016/2017 leadership impasse which threw up Ali Modu Sherrif and Ahmed Makarfi as factional chairmen of the party, Wike singularly assumed responsibility for offsetting the bills of the party, including its multi-pronged court legal battles.

The Supreme Court on July 12, 2017, subsequently sacked Sherrif and reinstated Makarfi.

At the height of the deadly herders belligerence against farmers in Benue State in 2018, Wike visited his colleague, Ortom, and donated N200 million for the upkeep of displaced Benue people in internally displaced persons' camps.

In January 2021, he also donated N500 million to Sokoto to support the rebuilding of the state’s central market.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/12/14/exclusive-rivers-governor-wike-bribes-pdp-party-governors-bullet-proof-cars-support-his

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by OlogoJ: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2021
I can bet with anyone that Wike will emerge as the VP to whichever Northern candidate PDP adopts. Na Rivers money go do the job.

91 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Mayng01(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Nigeria my country. Impunity everywhere

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by lomprico(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rivers state get money sha.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 4:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
lomprico:
Rivers state get money sha.
Before nko? We go use that money in 2023.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Maxymilliano(m): 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
But most of the governors on the trip to Spain are made already to be bribed with bullet proof cars.

Seyi Makinde owned a running enterprise, Makon Group of companies before becoming a governor and a glimpse into his declared assets will erase every doubts about his netwoths.

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by lomprico(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:
But most of the governors on the trip to Spain are made already to be bribed with bullet proof cars.

Seyi Makinde owned a running enterprise, Makon Group of companies before becoming a governor and a glimpse into his declared assets will erase every doubts about his netwoths.

They are all greedy modafuckers!

147 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by BigYash: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2021
Rivers money.. Its okay..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Tranquill: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
How can any sensible person believe this junk from Sowore and his Sahara reporters?

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by itsme01: 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Ibos won't get anything in 2023

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by itsme01: 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Seyi Makinde just hypped himself... How can he value his own Makon energy that owes salary as worth 40 billion, like 100 million USD, his statement of account closing balance isn't worth 100m both local and international

Yet you think he won't gladly accept a 300 million bullet proof SUV close to electioneering period

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by ArewaNorth: 6:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Maxymilliano:

SANI Bello is the richest Governor in Nigeria followed by Atiku Bagudu (Kebbi) and Badaru Talamiz (Jigawa), they're very rich but their becoming Governors doesn't stop them from digging their states accounts.

I attended occasion where Dangote politely asked Badaru Talamiz, I wonder what you are looking for in politics because he knows his financial capacity before joining politics!

Forget it, these people are extremely greedy!

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Homeboiy: 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2021
PDP go fail be that

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by floss(m): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
duro4chang:
Before nko? We go use that money in 2023.

This is really pathetic.. using public fund, your money for personal race and you are dancing about it... Nigerians will never cease to amaze me, as long as a thief comes from my region I will prefer it than another thief from another region.... this analogy was the reason the entire North queued behind the man in Aso rock in 2019....

We know these people are thieves but we will continue voting them hoping they will become different when they attain power....you can't give what you don't have.... anyway let's continue jubilating that a thief from our side is coming to rule us...we never learn but Las Las we go dey alright.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by duro4chang(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2021
floss:

This is really pathetic.. using public fund, your money for personal race and you are dancing about it... Nigerians will never cease to amaze me, as long as a thief comes from my region I will prefer it than another thief from another region.... this analogy was the reason the entire North queued behind the man in Aso rock in 2019....

We know these people are thieves but we will continue voting them hoping they will become different when they attain power....you can't give what you don't have.... anyway let's continue jubilating that a thief from our side is coming to rule us...we never learn but Las Las we go dey alright.
No mind us . Na so we dey do. That is why we have all these rogues in power.

18 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by htdot: 6:49pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op, the joke is on you.... a dumb op... so the govs cant buy the bullet proof car... is the car up to 10million dollar?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by nairavsdollars(f): 7:03pm On Dec 14, 2021
Too petty from saharareporters. Bribe governors with bullet proof. If you say ex governors or Senators now, I can believe

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by blamingthedevil: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by ManirBK: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2021
Wike the wicked politician

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2021
No state Governor can be bribed with a car

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
grin
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Holadokun(m): 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bribe Governors has the resources already. Wike as the VP is a nice development

6 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by tfelicityk(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
I am yet to receive my own...
Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Mko123(m): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why are the east earnestly looking for a post to vie for? BTW, What I've seen here contradict what they have being saying before

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by HarunaWest(m): 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Sahara reporters and nonsense journalism..You give a serving Governor bulletproof vehicle when they have minimum of 4 each in their garrage..Abeg this is beer palour news.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by baggioni: 7:25pm On Dec 14, 2021
Baba nla Sell-out ni Wike. He still wan sell the south to Fulani highest bidder just because he wants to be the VP.
the thing tire me

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by Romanoff(f): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Why will a strong personality like Wike be bribing just to play second fiddle to someone else?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by CaptainAyub: 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
Fake
Fake
Is there any governor in the zoo that can't buy any car he wants?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by blamingthedevil: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
PaChukwudi44:
No state Governor can be bribed with a car

Wike asslicker

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Wike Bribes PDP Governors With Cars To Support Him As VP - SaharaReporters by TheFacelessMan: 7:27pm On Dec 14, 2021
itsme01:

Seyi Makinde just hypped himself... How can he value his own Makon energy that owes salary as worth 40 billion, like 100 million USD, his statement of account closing balance isn't worth 100m both local and international

Yet you think he won't gladly accept a 300 million bullet proof SUV close to electioneering period

It's called "anticipatory declaration"

You claim you were worth 4 billion when your actual worth is 4 million.... to leave room to embezzle and say : " Afterall, I already told you I was worth 4 billion! "

Bukola Saraki.... was accused of this.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Kaduna As El-Rufai Receives Him (Photos) / PDP Breaks Into Two Factions / International Media Query Emergence Of Atiku Over Suspicious Source Of Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.