Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,136 members, 7,863,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:36 AM

My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink (1078 Views)

My Landlady Issued Me A Quit Notice For Hosting A Female Friend / See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2021
This bastard tried to make my life miserable all because I started doing well. I have lived in her house four years and my room was so ugly no girl came back to my apartment. This landlady loved me like that, I barely ate proper food, didn’t have generator and dressed with bend down select clothes (okrika). She loved my sad broke life.
Once I started making it, I bought generator and spent 200k to fix my house properly and the first day this bastard saw my newly decorated house, she waited for 24 hours later to give me a quick notice and said my generator disturbed her and she want to renovate my flat.
After spending such money on this house I went inside my room and cried because I didn’t know where to start from, but God has since made a way for me. This bastard is now trying to talk to me and joke with me like nothing happened. Meanwhile this same woman removed my light switch the day my flat had light and hers didn’t, she said how can her tenant have light and she won’t.
I have been avoiding this bastard since because I feel like beating her to death but the bastard keeps trying to talk to me even tho I barely reply her nowadays. If she doesn’t back off soon I will pour sniper in her drink before I leave , she deserves death.

MODIFIED
I will avoid the old cargo till I move next year beginning, but at this point I will never reply her again so she doesn’t push me to do something I will regret. Always trying to say something to me, very shameless thing. People in the area told me she drove everyone that ever bought a car or did well in this same flat before I came. Be careful guys, your enemy is closer to you than you think.
Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by devilmaycry: 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2021
Prettydevil:
This bastard tried to make my life miserable all because I started doing well. I have lived in her house four years and my room was so ugly no girl came back to my apartment. This landlady loved me like that, I barely ate proper food, didn’t have generator and dressed with bend down select clothes (okrika). She loved my sad broke life.
Once I started making it, I bought generator and spent 200k to fix my house properly and the first day this bastard saw my newly decorated house, she waited for 24 hours later to give me a quick notice and said my generator disturbed her and she want to renovate my flat.
After spending such money on this house I went inside my room and cried because I didn’t know where to start from, but God has since made a way for me. This bastard is now trying to talk to me and joke with me like nothing happened. Meanwhile this same woman removed my light switch the day my flat had light and hers didn’t, she said how can her tenant have light and she won’t.
I have been avoiding this bastard since because I feel like beating her to death but the bastard keeps trying to talk to me even tho I barely reply her nowadays. If she doesn’t back off soon I will pour sniper in her drink before I leave , she deserves death.

And u think that will make u happy....

Ogbeni na forever agony my guy....just cancel such thoughts from thy heart

2 Likes

Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by Dorcmass(m): 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2021
hmmm this life sha
Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by Truvelisback(m): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Prettydevil:
No go kill person o. U go dey spend so much money for house wey no be ur own. Na U fvck up na! U should have spent that so much money to move to better appartment or build ur own house.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2021
People like this usually didn't build the house, they inherited it. Those who get things freely usually misbehave the most.
Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
OP this is your fault....
You knew fully well that your landlady is like and yet you spent this much amount of money renovating a house that is not yours...

I know it's really painful, buh when the time is appointed, park your things and leave, don't go and cause any trouble for yourself....

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by lomprico(m): 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2021
Prettydevil:

Why u no use that 200k move to a better apartment?
Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by Jeremani: 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2021
Na so witch take start, jealousy

Just avoid her, anything wey go bring me trouble I dey try avoid am.

Until u go prison b4 u go know sey freedom na Gold

Just dey observe her for now, if ur rent expires then u move out

After u have finished packed your belongings,
Call her, talk to her then u give her better nording
shegiya

Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by mardis: 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2021
Bros be calming down, pls, continue to avoid her till you pack out biko, jo, DanAllah
Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by LikeAking: 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2021
Prettydevil:

Wow!

Upon all their juju, the nigga still blow.

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2021
Truvelisback:
No go kill person o. U go dey spend so much money for house wey no be ur own. Na U fvck up na! U should have spent that so much money to move to better appartment or build ur own house.

I don learn now, i thought this witch cared about me. I learn from this woman I swear, she open my eye to human nature

1 Like

Re: My Landlady Should Be Happy I Didn’t Poison Her Drink by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Wow!

Upon all their juju, the nigga still blow.

God pass them brother. Dem been think say I go start to cry but for their eye the boy dey ball. God is the greatest g

(1) (Reply)

KINGS!! Come In Here Now Lets Say This Together!! / Men At Increased Risk Of Mental Illness Post Breakup: Study / To The Feminist: "Men Are Not Scared Of Or Intimidated By Successful Women"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.